NOED NEEDS NERFED AND HERE IS WHY.

Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.


What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.


If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

Comments

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    Didn't read your rant. Noed is fine the way it is. I use it on certain killers and many times it doesn't even last until the end.

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/295119/noed-needs-nerfed-and-here-is-why

    Didn't read your rant. Noed is fine the way it is. I use it on certain killers and many times it doesn't even last until the end.

    Then read the rant.

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    DS was not nerfed into the ground they just made it so survivors didn't use it as a undo for thier mistakes by going right to a gen or totem or heal someone in front of the killer. It works just the same as before.

  • I read the rant. He gave a description of NOED, and the best way to use it.

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/295119/noed-needs-nerfed-and-here-is-why

    Didn't read your rant. Noed is fine the way it is. I use it on certain killers and many times it doesn't even last until the end.

    All I saw was NOeD bad NERF NOW RAWR.

    WAHHHH DS NERFED NOW BAD WANT BACK WAHHHH.

    Obviously a rant post.

  • Noed is weak to a fairplay Killers who allow all 4 survivors to roam and have fun, but its straight up unfair for tunnel/camper that force survivors to only Gen rush. Its more about the core game design than the perk.

  • The only change NOED needs is telling the survivors they are exposed from the moment it activates, instead of once they get hit. Outside of that, the perk is completely fine and not even very good.

  • @serioussam said:

    Survivor mains be like "NERF NOED HURR MUST GENRUSH NO CLEANSE TOTEMS"

    I play killer more than I do survivor but nice try.

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    Or...

    How bout just...

    Do Bone ...

    You can't complain about Noed when you can use Boons and Detective's Hunch / Inner Strength

    So...Do Bones,

  • Quite a bit honestly. It's how I farm blood points. I don't play all the killers just a few of them to be honest. Mostly because i don't like most of the killers

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    "Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed."

    no need to read further. Why do survivors always want a free escape? XD

  • honestly man, NOED is fine. Survivors get angry and killers and killers get angry at survivors. It’s alright, some day you guys will have your NOED i guess.

  • I mean, yeah NOED needs a change.

    It is unfair to cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with an instant down.

    Plus, a lot of Solo Q gamers struggle to get 5 gens done, let alone 5 totems.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I mean, yeah NOED needs a change.

    It is unfair to cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with an instant down.

    Plus, a lot of Solo Q gamers struggle to get 5 gens done, let alone 5 totems.

    Agreed.

  • @rednightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642378#Comment_2642378

    Quite a bit honestly. It's how I farm blood points. I don't play all the killers just a few of them to be honest. Mostly because i don't like most of the killers

    True, I have an emotional reliance at getting all 4 stacks

  • @lavars said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/295119/noed-needs-nerfed-and-here-is-why

    "Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed."

    no need to read further. Why do survivors always want a free escape? XD

    Entitlement.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I mean, yeah NOED needs a change.

    It is unfair to cleanse 4 totems and still get hit with an instant down.

    Plus, a lot of Solo Q gamers struggle to get 5 gens done, let alone 5 totems.

    I get the feeling you're a survivor main that never plays killer. Am I wrong?

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642419#Comment_2642419

    I get the feeling you're a survivor main that never plays killer. Am I wrong?

    You know, I was just accused of being a Killer main earlier today.

  • maybe if your teammates did totems or went and found the totem they could save them like a normal person

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642446#Comment_2642446

    You know, I was just accused of being a Killer main earlier today.

    I don't see how.

  • Probably because I think DH, DS, BT, UB, CoH ect need nerfed.

    Also, please, I play 50/50. I formulate my opinions off of experience.

  • As a survivor main: Noed is fine.

    It's like a scary surprise that spices things up. xD


    Escaping isn't everything. 👍️

  • When I started playing dbd I was a survivor main, so when I switched to main killer I avoid to use noed. I guess it's respect for survivors. I'm not an avenger for my survivor career. As killer I play as I would want to be treated in my survivor matches.

    When I play survivor I expect killers could use some late game perks as noed or Blood Warden. So if someone downed and facecamped (as you say it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME) you can just find hex and attempt rescue. If you are facecamped one, you only have to hope for your teammates.

    Noed is annoying but it has its own downsides. Killer sacrifice 1 perk slot for endgame. It means you have an easier time during the game. Noed is a hex perk so it could be broken before or during endgame. If there all survivors remain alive when noed activated you can deal with it.

    Perks help to cover your weakness. If noed is your weak spot as survivor you can use at least one anti-totem perk. Small game is the best one in my opinion.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642462#Comment_2642462

    Probably because I think DH, DS, BT, UB, CoH ect need nerfed.

    Also, please, I play 50/50. I formulate my opinions off of experience.

    I play 50/50 as well but I don't see how Noed needs to be nerfed.

  • Boon or cleanse, noed is never an issue unless your slacking on totem duty.

  • Look I don't like noed, but do your ######### bones.

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    I know it's not helpful advice, but it's fun to say.

    D O

    B O N E S


    (Yeah, still fun to type, too)

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642483#Comment_2642483

    I play 50/50 as well but I don't see how Noed needs to be nerfed.

    I'd like you to read my comment again and see where I said nerf.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642489#Comment_2642489

    I'd like you to read my comment again and see where I said nerf.

    I'm not saying you said nerf. I said I don't see why Noed needs nerfed.

  • I started reading and instantly got the image of you being the one that DCs when you cant win. Sorry you start your topic with calling killers who use NOED as noobs i give you 0 sympathy <3

    NOED is 100% the survivors fault. You have skills to counter it.

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642483#Comment_2642483

    Nerfing NOED is a bad opinion. Buff solo queue instead of permanently ruining all endgame builds.

    Change it to be more useful.

    Buff Solo Q anyway because they need it.

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642503#Comment_2642503

    I'm not saying you said nerf. I said I don't see why Noed needs nerfed.

    Then why are we discussing it?

    I want it changed.

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642548#Comment_2642548

    Change it how? It's already in a pretty good spot. Changing it to something else will very likely gut all endgame builds that require it, which is literally all of them.

    It either doesn't activate at all and you play with three perks or it gives you way too much power.

    I'd rather see it become a delayed Corrupt Intervention. "After hooking 4 Survivors, No One Escapes Death activates. You are fueled by your desire to kill and the Entity appreciates your fervor. The Entity blocks all Generators for 45 seconds. This perk can be activated once."


    If you want I can add a secondary effect that would specifically take place in the End Game.

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642566#Comment_2642566

    How about survivors are exposed by an effect that is tied to a hex totem?

    By changing NOED to something like you want, all you do is gut endgame builds for a perk that isn't strong enough to replace the current meta, meaning that you're inadvertently tanking build variety.

    By changing NOED you leave several niche perks in a really bad spot and essentially reinforce a meta that isn't fun to run. Not every perk has to be good.

    How about NOED gets one token for every Dull Totem remaining?

    Every time you instant down it breaks a totem.

    This keeps your precious end-game builds but also doesn't unfairly punish Survivors.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642557#Comment_2642557

    It either doesn't activate at all and you play with three perks or it gives you way too much power.

    I'd rather see it become a delayed Corrupt Intervention. "After hooking 4 Survivors, No One Escapes Death activates. You are fueled by your desire to kill and the Entity appreciates your fervor. The Entity blocks all Generators for 45 seconds. This perk can be activated once."

    If you want I can add a secondary effect that would specifically take place in the End Game.

    Not a good change since it is only a buffed version of Grim Embrace, a perk that already exists and coming from the newest killer, The Artist. Which is also her weakest perk. Which is saying something regarding the current issues with Hex: Pentimento.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Noed is weak to a fairplay Killers who allow all 4 survivors to roam and have fun, but its straight up unfair for tunnel/camper that force survivors to only Gen rush. Its more about the core game design than the perk.

    This right here. I don't have a problem with NOED except for when it's paired alongside face camping the first survivor downed.

    Because you have to "rush the gens out" to counter the face camp and that leaves no time to cleanse all 5 totems. A lot of times what ends up happening is the person being camped dies on hook before all gens get completed and the killer goes on to find someone else. At this point the final gen may pop during chase and then bam they have NOED.


    I've seen too many face campers secure 2+ kills with this strategy. If you defend this play style you're a part of the problem as far as I'm concerned.

    Either extreme face camping or NOED needs to be addressed. I personally think face camping should be looked at tbh

  • I believe that it is a fair perk in its current state. It has received several nerfs over the course of its life span already so given any more nerfs would honestly make it unusable. There is fair counterplay to the perk itself, even if somewhat hard depending on whether it is SWF or solo queue, but it does have it nonetheless.

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    This logic that NOED prevents killers from getting better in the game always makes me laugh. How sweet of survivors to care about my skill level. I'll return the favor and suggest them to stop using Dead Hard. People use DH to erase mistakes they've made in a chase, and relying on it makes them worse players :))). So yeah please stop using it :).

    I wonder if they'll follow my advice.

  • At this point I honestly don’t even care if the devs change or don’t change No Ed.


    One thing is for certain, the perk feels cheap and it is very obvious who has it. Which is the reason I have never ran this perk. I would rather keep learning ways to better my gameplay than use a cheap perk.

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642571#Comment_2642571

    How about a token for every hook/ 2 M1s. Each token is a down. Meaning that it can't be cleansed before it activates, nor after it activates. It's guaranteed value as long as you're good enough to set it up earlier.

    Any Killer can M1.

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    Ds is what it supposed to be, an anti tunnel perk.

    You want to sit on a gen to speed up the game, then why should you keep ds for 60s?

    I mean it's not like the killer goes for you immediately after your unhook, so it's well deserved that you lose your ds.


    About NOED, there's an very easy counter to it, just do bones.

    Especially if the killer is as bad as you say they are, it means you have plenty of times to search for bones before the last gen pops.

  • I will say this noed is fair perk. As it is a killer's 2nd chance perk. Killers have a right to run 2nd chance perks just like survivors do.

    Instead of crying about the hex do the 2nd objective of the game and cleanse the totems. It's that simple, heck ya even have multiple and I mean multiple perks that help you to track totems. So don't cry about noed.

    Also on what you said, if it's endgame and he only got three hooks all game long. He's going to face camp to ensure that he does his objective which is to kill the survivors.

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642791#Comment_2642791

    It's not. Two M1s is equivalent to a down. Every down you get, you'll have a down at endgame. What about that makes it unhealthy? Is it that it doesn't require skill? It doesn't require skill to play survivor efficiently either. It doesn't take skill to press E or hold W. So skill isn't the issue. Is it that survivors now have no counterplay to the perk? That's why it shouldn't be changed. Powerful perks like NOED are perfectly fine as long as they have a downside. NOED has the downside of being a gamble.

    NOED is perfectly fine where it's at.

    I guess you don't actually understand the issue. Oh well.

    At least you didn't accuse me of being a Survivor main like the other guy

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    I will say this noed is fair perk. As it is a killer's 2nd chance perk. Killers have a right to run 2nd chance perks just like survivors do.

    Instead of crying about the hex do the 2nd objective of the game and cleanse the totems. It's that simple, heck ya even have multiple and I mean multiple perks that help you to track totems. So don't cry about noed.

    Also on what you said, if it's endgame and he only got three hooks all game long. He's going to face camp to ensure that he does his objective which is to kill the survivors.

    My thoughts exactly.

    Is it fun as survivor to get hit by noed at the end?

    Nope definitely not.

    Is it fun for the killer to get hit by ds, see people get up by ub, or get invincibility by using dh?

    Nope also definitely not.

    But as many hex perks, they can be taken out of the game really quick.

    I never understand this crying about noed.

    Survivors keep calling for secondary objectives, but they can't even handle this secondary objective 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • @rednightmare said:

    Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

    What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

    And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

    If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

    In my opinion, any damage that imposes a vulnerability on a survivor should be notified immediately

  • I've personally never had a problem as survivor playing against a killer with noed...

    Just run out the door, forehead

    I'm slightly kidding slightly not, I can see how obviously if you're not near the door you can be screwed.

‹ 1 2