DBD PTB 5.4.0- Portrait of a Murder- New content:

I don't have the ability to go around the new map because I only have one account, but when I see videos on the mori and map I'll edit them in here.

For the full list of changes, please see the official patch notes here:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/304

new killer: the artist

Difficulty: Intermediate

image.png

power

image.png

perks

image.png

Scales at 20/25/30 seconds of gen blocking.

image.png

Scales at 9/12/15% regression.

image.png

Scales at 20/25/30% for all effects.

mori

https://twitter.com/MangoZestt/status/1458115071968636928?s=20

add-ons

image.png image.png image.png

lore

image.png image.png

new survivor: Jonah Vasquez

image.png

Difficulty: Easy

perks

image.png

Stacks at 60/50/40 seconds Exhaustion

image.png

Stacks at 1/2/3 tokens you begin the trial with

image.png

Stacks at 90/95/100% recovery speed

lore

image.png image.png

portrait updates

image.png

lobby change

image.png image.png image.png

pinhead add-on changes

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

subtitle options

Currently only working for The Trickster, I believe

image.png image.png image.png

character shop backgrounds

image.png image.png image.png

Thank you @ProfoundEnding for reminding me

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

‹ 1 2