DBD PTB 5.4.0- Portrait of a Murder- New content:
I don't have the ability to go around the new map because I only have one account, but when I see videos on the mori and map I'll edit them in here.
For the full list of changes, please see the official patch notes here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/304
new killer: the artist
Difficulty: Intermediate
power
perks
Scales at 20/25/30 seconds of gen blocking.
Scales at 9/12/15% regression.
Scales at 20/25/30% for all effects.
mori
https://twitter.com/MangoZestt/status/1458115071968636928?s=20add-ons
lore
new survivor: Jonah Vasquez
Difficulty: Easy
perks
Stacks at 60/50/40 seconds Exhaustion
Stacks at 1/2/3 tokens you begin the trial with
Stacks at 90/95/100% recovery speed
lore
portrait updates
lobby change
pinhead add-on changes
subtitle options
Currently only working for The Trickster, I believe
character shop backgrounds
Thank you @ProfoundEnding for reminding me































Comments
Looks like a chick in a dress to me. Nothing creepy about her.
NO THE LAST VESTIGE OF OLD QUENTIN, GONE
I know for a fact imma keep messing up and call it Hex: Pimento several times. Especially with a Latin Killer XD
Killer sounds...okay. A bit overcomplicated for an 'intermediate' level, but will see how it works. Interesting perks though.
Exponential sounds like it'll have to get nerfed before it goes live. Boons are just...ugh.
Pinhead nerfs are so bizarre and unnecessarily harsh that it feels like they just want people to forget about him.
She got that neck game, bro. And that hand? You see many people with that irl? Hook me up.
//
Ever watched Caroline?
Corrective action is just a better version of technician.
they need to stop making perk because there are many perk that are too similar to other perks.
No, only Coraline
I missed your posts, but I definitely didn't miss your sass lmfao
This is exactly what thought when I saw her- if the Other Mother did paintings instead of sewing.
That's because you got enough of it on twitter
Yay, you're back.
Megs portrait makes me think if this.
Speaking of Twitter
If we wanna talk about Twitter that much
Pop / Hex:Pentimento / Pain Resonance / Hex: Plaything - Say hello to this build when i play her... ahahahahaha.
Definitely dropping Pin Head now after those changes, Keeping up the chain hunt was all he had going for him at the time with one of the most useless chase abilities with a lot of counterplay for zero reward.
With the Artist coming, she ticks all my boxes on theme and game play style.
Glad to see you back Karu
Glad to once more be able to spread the message on small animals
Fix boons first
It's good to see you again!
OMG LOOK AT THE FLOOF ON THAT COW