NOED users

OK so shows you how crap NOED users are. Had a match with abghostie with noed and he was more than crap especially against me and one other and then brings out NOED and destroys. I'm 50/50 killer and survivor and I bloody hate NOED users

Comments

  • By defintion, this makes any perk that gives more leg room a bad and low skill perk.

    DS is now a baby perk because it helps bad survivors who couldnt escape killer a second chance, and Pop a baby perk because it helps bad killers who couldnt pressure gens.

    Guess we all should run perkless lest we get called out for having second chances and no skill.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    Stop crying about NOED pls, get good...

    Yes, let’s complain about dh, coh, bt, ds, boil over, wiggle, or even snowmen

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736135#Comment_2736135

    Yes, let’s complain about dh, coh, bt, ds, boil over, wiggle, or even snowmen

    Id rather complain about the lack of new and interesting mechanics and features that this game need in order to freshen things up.

  • Noed the best!

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736148#Comment_2736148

    Id rather complain about the lack of new and interesting mechanics and features that this game need in order to freshen things up.

    New mechanisms? They changed the wiggle mechanism and there are dozens of posts crying because perhaps survs can reduce less than 1 sec. the wiggle time

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736135#Comment_2736135

    Yes, let’s complain about dh, coh, bt, ds, boil over, wiggle, or even snowmen

    No, let's stop complaining about this at all. People should be complaining about the terrible upcomming trash update...

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736150#Comment_2736150

    New mechanisms? They changed the wiggle mechanism and there are dozens of posts crying because perhaps survs can reduce less than 1 sec. the wiggle time

    Go touch some grass dude, sounds like you need a break from this game.

  • If you see the killer is weak, there's a 90% chance they have noed. I don't have an issue with weaker killers who use noed, because they already struggle in chasing etc, so it gives you time to do totems.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2734791#Comment_2734791

    Well yeah, you can break a lot of interactions down in this way, but does it always make sense or is it viable to do so?

    "Congratulations. You looped me 2min and when I finally caught up Dead Harded away by pressing a button for 10ms".

    I love the fake premise that the two are even remotely comparable. Dead Hard is a one time use perk during chase. Exhaustion cd stops while you're still running. It also requires strategic use for it to have any sort of value. What's the point of DH if you go down immediately after using it? I don't even use DH btw. It's literally the worst exhaustion perk so it's hilarious that that's the one killer mains complain about. I play killer too. The amount of times I've downed survivors after using dead hard by simply not lunging is astronomical. As a killer you have every tool to win a chase, you just have to outsmart the survivor. Uh, maybe don't waste 2 minutes chasing a survivor who is making you look like a clown??? Literally, duh. If you can't down a chase in two minutes, you are doing something very, very, very wrong. The idea that running the killer is easy is also hilarious. But sure sure, you play survivor too and it's "incredibly easy" lol. I play solo and I always have to run the killer because my team can't. I consistently go take the heat from the killer when I see a teammate injured because it's the best chance at getting gens done and getting out. Yeah, if I can run your sorry ass for 15 minutes without taking a single hit and have finally dead zoned the map because I have no more pallets, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE KILL. Let alone a snowball to a 3 or 4k.


    But please please, post a video showing how incredibly easy it is to run a killer an "pressing a button" for DH will grant you the ability to run the killer for an additional 5 minutes without any skill. What a quack.

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736150#Comment_2736150

    New mechanisms? They changed the wiggle mechanism and there are dozens of posts crying because perhaps survs can reduce less than 1 sec. the wiggle time

    I was thinking more along the lines of icy ground that players can slip and slide over, lava that can hurt survivors if they're in it too long and can also slow killers a little, things to hide in like we had with the snowmen. Stuff to freshen things up.

  • @douggie123 said:

    OK so shows you how crap NOED users are. Had a match with abghostie with noed and he was more than crap especially against me and one other and then brings out NOED and destroys. I'm 50/50 killer and survivor and I bloody hate NOED users

    using noed as killer is just as scummy as Dh

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736154#Comment_2736154

    I was thinking more along the lines of icy ground that players can slip and slide over, lava that can hurt survivors if they're in it too long and can also slow killers a little, things to hide in like we had with the snowmen. Stuff to freshen things up.

    Give this person a job!

  • So players are crap if they use x or y perk? What a joke. The way you are playing+insults in chat makes you an #########, not the perks you are running.

  • nobody is a 50/50 user maybe a 49.7 percent on one side but you haven't played EXACLY 50/50 on both sides >:O

    jokes aside NOED isn't what people say it is. it's an anti endgame perk which we need more of and im aware of the players who are not as skilled as others who use it to get a free win every once in awhile but how often does it happen eh? so they got a free win but how long has it been since they got one? noed is countered by basically everything and doesn't need changing just do the bones/boons and stop complaining then maybe the community will get along better

  • @douggie123 said:

    OK so shows you how crap NOED users are. Had a match with abghostie with noed and he was more than crap especially against me and one other and then brings out NOED and destroys. I'm 50/50 killer and survivor and I bloody hate NOED users

    Do Bones, stop crying, and take your vitamins.

  • @herbaljellyfish said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2735125#Comment_2735125

    I love the fake premise that the two are even remotely comparable. Dead Hard is a one time use perk during chase. Exhaustion cd stops while you're still running. It also requires strategic use for it to have any sort of value. What's the point of DH if you go down immediately after using it? I don't even use DH btw. It's literally the worst exhaustion perk so it's hilarious that that's the one killer mains complain about. I play killer too. The amount of times I've downed survivors after using dead hard by simply not lunging is astronomical. As a killer you have every tool to win a chase, you just have to outsmart the survivor. Uh, maybe don't waste 2 minutes chasing a survivor who is making you look like a clown??? Literally, duh. If you can't down a chase in two minutes, you are doing something very, very, very wrong. The idea that running the killer is easy is also hilarious. But sure sure, you play survivor too and it's "incredibly easy" lol. I play solo and I always have to run the killer because my team can't. I consistently go take the heat from the killer when I see a teammate injured because it's the best chance at getting gens done and getting out. Yeah, if I can run your sorry ass for 15 minutes without taking a single hit and have finally dead zoned the map because I have no more pallets, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE KILL. Let alone a snowball to a 3 or 4k.

    But please please, post a video showing how incredibly easy it is to run a killer an "pressing a button" for DH will grant you the ability to run the killer for an additional 5 minutes without any skill. What a quack.

    It's a perk that rewards the survivor for ######### up and if it snowballs to a 3 or 4k thats the survivor's fault being to altruistic.

    Sure though keep telling people how NOED is a major issue while having so many second chance perks.

  • My favorite thing about NOED debates is how the killer is a baby who doesn't deserve any kills, yet the survivors couldn't do any of the bones because the killer would then kill them due to a lack of the survivors doing the gens. It's just funny that NOED is simultaneously run by bad killers, but also killers that are so powerful pre-end game that they put too much pressure on the survivors to do bones, despite having 3 perks.


    If the killer is a baby who does not deserve the kills, then you absolutely had time to do the bones, run around the map crouching, and really doing whatever you want. There isn't an excuse to not have done the bones if said killer was such a terrible baby killer. If you COULDN'T do the bones due to killer pressure, then he wasn't a baby and absolutely deserved the kills he gets in the end game.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Just do bones.

    This guy gets it. It is really THAT simple. NOED stands for Nearly. Olways. Essa. Deadperk.

  • NOED is hated because it's that one perk that strikes fear in the hearts of survivor's. No t bagging when NOED is up. They can't get out of the gates fast enough.

  • @herbaljellyfish said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2735125#Comment_2735125

    I love the fake premise that the two are even remotely comparable. Dead Hard is a one time use perk during chase. Exhaustion cd stops while you're still running. It also requires strategic use for it to have any sort of value. What's the point of DH if you go down immediately after using it? I don't even use DH btw. It's literally the worst exhaustion perk so it's hilarious that that's the one killer mains complain about. I play killer too. The amount of times I've downed survivors after using dead hard by simply not lunging is astronomical. As a killer you have every tool to win a chase, you just have to outsmart the survivor. Uh, maybe don't waste 2 minutes chasing a survivor who is making you look like a clown??? Literally, duh. If you can't down a chase in two minutes, you are doing something very, very, very wrong. The idea that running the killer is easy is also hilarious. But sure sure, you play survivor too and it's "incredibly easy" lol. I play solo and I always have to run the killer because my team can't. I consistently go take the heat from the killer when I see a teammate injured because it's the best chance at getting gens done and getting out. Yeah, if I can run your sorry ass for 15 minutes without taking a single hit and have finally dead zoned the map because I have no more pallets, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE KILL. Let alone a snowball to a 3 or 4k.

    But please please, post a video showing how incredibly easy it is to run a killer an "pressing a button" for DH will grant you the ability to run the killer for an additional 5 minutes without any skill. What a quack.

    I laughed a few times.

    Thanks :)

  • But its a surprise tool that will help me later

  • The topic created in 29th Oct 2021. And the last comment was on the same day.

    Suddenly one guy digs the topic and suddenly throw in fights, and Mod had to edit the original post that already dead...

  • I used to be in the "Never NoeD" camp but tbh I've just lost all sympathy for survivors nowadays. I'll run whatever I want. Most games noed and NWO are overkill for me but eh just incase I guess.

  • I have to say whenever I’m against a terrible killer who can’t get a single down and is just absolutely on the struggle bus… noed. And they end up with at least one kill if not a 4K. So whenever a killer is sucking I run around and do totems… but if your not in a swf with communication it’s hard. In a swf you can tell your team to slow down and count totems… that you smell noed. If it’s a good killer they hardly ever have noed. It really does reward terrible players but it’s also our fault for not cleansing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

1 2 ›