Just your friendly reminder that Yui is the best survivor
Can’t argue with facts :)
Can’t argue with facts :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has nothing to do with perks and cosmetics lol. Also her lore is absolutely fantastic. Watch pixel Bush entertainment’s video on it.
This post is straight facts
Those are the only things to judge her on. As I already said, her lore is incredibly boring.
Sounds like you have an opinion. An unreasonable opinion, but an opinion nonetheless. Yui will always be best girl :)
TRUEEEEEEEEEEE
I'd agree, if Yui didnt look nearly identical to somebody I'm 8n love with but will never work out so playing her is too painful
Team Cheryl all the way, we have an alternate costume for every occasion!
Minus gr
😂🤣🤣
She was the best..... until Cheryl Mason showed up.
Yui-ntrigue me with your claim
Do yui-ven know how bad that was?
I love it.
Opinion: Yui is the best survivor
Facts: Claudette with the blue dark school girl outfit or p3 brown clothes is the best
Wrong.
Actually "your" wrong! I am right! Tell or explain to me how im wrong lol
Your trolling
Excuse me?
She was for a few months until they added the silent hill chapter
What about Felix, he has the sigma grindset.
Gimmie 3 yuis with me a leon main plz, also yui story to me was actually very interesting, I love strong will minded men and women and yui story shows this, the never give up attitude, the I can get all I want by trying hard attitude, yes her perks arent all that but her backstory and how people play her is why shes a S tier on my yes to go to survivors I wanna team with. The fact yui was able to fight off a dude and not give up even when she was stabbed. The fact that people saw her as a role model and leader and it is not as if she forced herself to get people attention.
You are incorrect.
Yui is the best survivor.
You disagreed.
You are wrong.
Damm weird way of spelling steve Harrington
She is the best Japanese survivor in Dbd for sure)))
You spelled Kate and Cheryl wrong.
Bruh
Yui is a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "superior garment". ... name in Japan not quite as easy to transport westward as the also-popular Rin.
Yui now officially has best cosmetics
Change yuis voice, shes a hardened badass, not feng.
o.o
Aren't you forgetting Scoops Ahoy Steve?
He was a simp in the show with Robin.
Now that you mentioned Yui players are generally pretty good