Finally, my cries have been heard.

During the Q&A stream today the devs confirmed that Legion is one of the two killers up next that they are taking a look at. I am very excited, my months of crying on the forums has been answered and my cause is over. Really hyped about what they are gonna do!!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I hope it's a considerable rework and not just "legion has 1 seconds less cooldown" and call it a day.

  • It only took me two years, but I will finally see Legion buffs.

  • @Duskk said:

    During the Q&A stream today the devs confirmed that Legion is one of the two killers up next that they are taking a look at. I am very excited, my months of crying on the forums has been answered and my cause is over. Really hyped about what they are gonna do!!

    I'd be legitimately excited to see Legion buffed. Such a fun killer to play, but man - it feels like I'm banging my head into a wall.

  • I'm both excitted and frightfull at the same time.

    Frighcitted

    Legiondary is a amazing pun and i absolutly love it

  • That is good news to hear actually

  • You will reap what you sow.

  • @Maperson said:

    Who is second killer?

    Ghostface

  • is he (they) really a killer? I keep thinking he is a survivor and try to coop with him.

  • Looks like Meg with a Mask...

  • @Maperson said:

    Who is second killer?

    Ghostyboy

  • That is some good news! Love me some Legion!

  • Myers needs the ability to stalk multiple survivors again. A small QoL change.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549126#Comment_2549126

    I hope he gets his T1 to 110% movement speed, peor always look how to escape from it faster, what if we make it so that it's useful part of his kit? What if when he unlock T2 can switch between T1 and T2 so he could have more stealthier approach?

    Would kill scratch mirror myers as that wouldn't be balanced at that speed.

    Idk about you but scratch mirror is fun to go against and would hate for it to go.

  • I’m happy to see Legion getting some love!!

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549126#Comment_2549126

    I hope he gets his T1 to 110% movement speed, peor always look how to escape from it faster, what if we make it so that it's useful part of his kit? What if when he unlock T2 can switch between T1 and T2 so he could have more stealthier approach?

    I could just play ghost face for that.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549179#Comment_2549179

    Why can't you just change the gameplay when you pick scratch mirror?

    I think he needs basekit changes, i think we shouldn't have killers that are so much apart in strength look at the Oni or Blight for example, obviously I'm not saying all killers should be like that, but there should be that much stronger than the others, plus Ghostface does everything better than Myers, and he can much more stealthier than Myers.

    All killers SHOULD be good/threatening like Oni and Blight. There should never be a weak killer on the roster.

    To the OP, I’m really hoping Legion gets a rework. His power is so boring and underwhelming.

  • @Mistakesweremade said:

    I hope it's a considerable rework and not just "legion has 1 seconds less cooldown" and call it a day.

    Legion has half a second less cooldown... AND, wait there is more... AND a new skin.


  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549202#Comment_2549202

    Not really actually, plus Ghostface is getting a change and he is better than Myers, with this Myers would be like he is in the movies

    What do you mean not really? Ghost face's ability is literally called stealth mode.


    I don't see how that would make him more accurate to his source material.

  • I'm very excited! Legion is one of the killers I main.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549126#Comment_2549126

    I hope he gets his T1 to 110% movement speed, peor always look how to escape from it faster, what if we make it so that it's useful part of his kit? What if when he unlock T2 can switch between T1 and T2 so he could have more stealthier approach?

    t1 being 105% isnt bad. It's his stalking movementspeed that needs a buff. Jewellery(his yellow movementspeed addon) should be basekit at the very least. That would buff T1 Myers, would make it easier to stalk mid-chase and makes a lot more creative builds possible.

  • @Duskk said:

    During the Q&A stream today the devs confirmed that Legion is one of the two killers up next that they are taking a look at. I am very excited, my months of crying on the forums has been answered and my cause is over. Really hyped about what they are gonna do!!

    "today the devs confirmed that Legion is one of the two killers up next that they are taking a look at"


    you know how Behaviour works right? "taking a look" could mean different things, for you, it could mean "buff/rework/fixing",....but to them...it could mean "nerfing"!...and that isn't even that improbable...because, believe it or not, a lot of people(too many people) thinks and say that.....legion is OP


    so, i wouldn't be so surprpised at all if legion gets nerfed instead of buffed...look at slinger, he got destroyed because "IT WaS NoT FuN To PlAy AgAinSt an HaD No CouNtErPlaY!1!!!" needless to say that's not true at all, or wraith, they really dared to say "it's Overpowered", i'm not jokying, they really said that!.

  • I'm also incredibly happy about Ghostface getting a change too. I'm so happy

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549220#Comment_2549220

    Agreed.

    Add-ons are important, but imo basekit is more, no killer should be add-on dependent, like Myers for example.

    How would you put Myers up there?

    Exactly. Some killers are wholly add-on dependent to be even worth playing which is terrible game design.

    Myers is interesting. I don’t think he’s entirely add-on dependent, as he only has a few add-ons that straight up buff him without nerfing other aspects of him (J Myers Memorial, Memorial Flower). Certain add-ons like Tuft of Hair and Bow increase his Tier 3 time at the cost of stalking requirements. His basekit does need some QoL changes, though.

  • @Duskk said:

    During the Q&A stream today the devs confirmed that Legion is one of the two killers up next that they are taking a look at. I am very excited, my months of crying on the forums has been answered and my cause is over. Really hyped about what they are gonna do!!

    You're not the only one that's hyped about this it seems. I love playing Legion and can't wait to see what will happen

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285975/finally-my-cries-have-been-heard

    You're not the only one that's hyped about this it seems. I love playing Legion and can't wait to see what will happen

    Yes I like it too and am really hyped^^ but I think you already know 100% what will come :p