The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now it's time to do an epik health exam hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Is it bad this is still the thread I have the most comments and views on lmao? this is when I first joined and had intentions to bait... https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/51561/killers-shouldnt-camp-or-tunnel-it-is-a-scumbag-move#latest
Oh god I am so sorry for these guys, I wanted to do mori freddy
This image brings me pain
@Boosted_Dwight I got more
I find disturbing songs on my recommended now help!
This isn’t mine but this is pretty much Oklahoma rn.
@TreemanXD We all sink down here
Very true XD
You guys seen the new trailer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFiZ7cZcuQoI can't believe it's not live action!
Why can't the actual game look like this?
Got a juicy screenshot of the Year 4 road map for those unable to see the stream:
Just noticed that DeathGarden has a feature that all games on Steam should have:
In case you couldn't tell, the game let's me know that @Chaotic_Riddle is in a match, unlike Dead by Daylight which does not do this.
Just saw this on Reddit:
DAWWW!
Julie is gonna lose it!
Behold!!! The Shut the [BAD WORD] up-inator!!!
I loved that show!
I remembered when they had a cross over with the Avengers. Good times :)
@Boosted_Dwight “it looks bigger on the inside” I remember that one!
Is it bad I have an easier time stealthing in Call of Duty games then I probably would playing as The Ghost Face?
Online Multiplayer btw
Ghost face works like a boo from Mario, look at him and he's useless :/
Started my Jake Park cosmetic idea last night. Aiming to finish the head tonight and have his outfit done by the weekend so I can submit it.
Here’s a sneak peek!
BUT THIS THREAD WILL NEVA DIE!!!
Hardly anyone comes here anymore. :/
For the time being I shall keep a Ghostface profile pic. But I'm still a Legion member.
OwO
|wO
|O
|
I'm pretty sure Ghost Face is an honorary member of the Legion. He has Killer Instinct, a white mask, and basically the same kind of knife.
All we need is for GF to teach the Legionnaires how to be sneaky and stab properly, and for the Legionnaires to help get GF into better shape so he can fast vault pallets and windows; then they'll be unstoppable.
This is how you bait a survivor into your trap
Works 99% of the time
Haven't been in this thread in awhile
Hey guys
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPKGyYzPCoI'm sad this thread died :(
It can be revived ):
But the question is: Does anyone want to revive it? :/
I don't know the answer to that :/
It was such a nice thread. :(
It was a funeral should be held.
Indeed
never
This thread isnt dead....yet :P
It will live forever!!!
if this thread doesn't revive, i'm gonna have to start kicking shins! >:(
Ye! >:v
Bring Back Hangout Thread! Revive! - 2019
#REVIVETHEHANGOUT
GET NAE-NAE'D
Waaaazzzaaaaaaaaaapppppppp
Thread must be revived.
revive!!!
Become the necromancer!
Necromancy time!?!
Like that!
Rise Thread!