The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok
@friendlykillermain
What
@friendlykillermain no one is replying
Let’s wait for everyone to get out of school maybe
Send link, I don't think my school blocked that
I am in skool my greatest fear is to be in class and click on a thread and see nsfw pics bc someone posted them in a thread I hope that never happens I might play with yall once I get out today tho.
@friendlykillermain here is a link for no reason https://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=129
the password is dbd @Hoodedfengm1n and i linked it above
and tell satan no @friendlykillermain
@pootis_Bear It is not blocked, but the internet at my school cannot connect to it, not blocked tho
@Hoodedfengm1n
But I have my special ways
They did not work
@Hoodedfengm1n @friendlykillermain if the link doesnt work go to the website and search pootis_Bear password:dbd
(2 words
Hahahahaha
@Hoodedfengm1n ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
@friendlykillermain search pretend you're xyzzy and make a username and search for pootis_Bear on the search bar and tell satan to
I’ll join
@TreemanXD good
https://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/ @friendlykillermain the website but you still have to find my game
I’ve never played cards against humanity. :b
GORG HAS LEFT @friendlykillermain
@TreemanXD prepare for fun
GORG! GORG!
I’m coming
Satan has arrived! :o
Oh, there ya r Gorg.
what is happening ANd I have to leave
I left the site when it was starting I guess
It’s not working on my phone
Cya @pootis_Bear
It kicked me out
Send me the funny ones, most importantly the German ones
@friendlykillermain if you are in a game can i have the games info
Join the discord
I joined but had nothing to say so I left... :/
Aw join again we welcome all people
I'll join again when I get home :)
My discord bugged out and I opened it in class
Oh no
Who is this and why are they sending me this around midnight
Creepy
Tornado warning 😩
NO stay safe
@friendlykillermain I think I’ll be fine. It looks like it’ll miss me.
Soooo. Rip No Mither.
the legendary xbox bots strike again.
Was mashing Trapper cosmetics together and found this neat combo:
Just figured I would share this little gem.
time to do my spanish final *suffering intensifies*