The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh wait
WE CANT SEE
3rd place boys
lets try that again
I couldn't see D:
@friendlykillermain The only answer is either Red or Blue
i will try later just look up dbd on kahoot
lets try this one
149436
friendly wait
ima try something to the kahoot.
k
I was going to put 1000000 bots in but it's all blocked.
ha
Is kahoot link available
Oh yes, kahoot battles
oh yes
Hmmm
@Hoodedfengm1n nien it’s not true
Look at all these fools, listening to fake music
This is real music
Ahem...
OH NO I WETTED THE WATER
@Hoodedfengm1n dont bring up the topic if water is wet please
Guys, wanna know something scary?
Once you get water on your hands, you can't wash it off.
@pootis_Bear Too late, once I find that there is no going back
the cancer on your wall might go terminal if unchecked becareful
True Facts:
@Shad03
@pootis_Bear This one hits close to home.
@Shad03 quit describing me
that hurts not going to lie
@pootis_Bear That describes me...
I'm not lonely, I swear...
all around me are familiar faces
How is everyone today? :) (Finally back in this Hideout ^^)
Join the discord :D
link is one the first post
@Shad03 I like how everyone is just like darn it's too real, you hit everyone too close to home 😂 I finally see what has been going on in this thread and just go oh, okay, we're all apparently lonely here...together?
Join the discord then :D
link is on t he very first page
@friendlykillermain has anyone joined th discord
No :(
@friendlykillermain D A R N
heh
When you play Freddy after Rank Reset
@Hoodedfengm1n freddy is powerful
Omae wa mou shindeiru.
NANI?!
@Boosted_Dwight
Tornado threat is here :(
Oh noes jm still really worried. I also have an irrational fear of storms so that doesn't help :(
Take care man!
ye I have had an irrational fear of them since a tree fell on my house bc of high winds + tornado threat knocking out all power in the neighborhood in late winter. The tree fell and knocked over a telephone pole that cut the power further down the road a telephone pole was snapped in half on the road. It was an eventful night.
@PhantomMask20763 stay safe!
Power is out here.
@TreemanXD it that bad where you live? damn.