The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Nightmare! (not like freddy)
@Kotentopf heh heh heh
Join the discord!
@friendlykillermain my found out about the discord
Join the discord for a free c00kie
and can we upvote this thread?
discord link
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FM5sYpD7
@friendlykillermain hehehe
but its real
so sad no new members yet
i await all those who want to join!
put the link on the mods walls quick! (jk)
you can if you want
Should I click it?
I don't think they would appreciate that though.
yes join our discord
@friendlykillermain shhh
We cannot let them know of our activities
get on discord real quick
I can't get on discord D: skool has it bl0cked from the wifi
DARN
discord aint working again
DARN
@friendlykillermain Its blocked sometimes and sometimes not
thats strange
For me its blocked as well :(
@friendlykillermain indeed
I can't get on discord D: skool has it bl0cked from the wifi
the moment you get on then let me know
the double post bug strikes again
@KillermainBTWm8 DARN
https://kahoot.it/
what game pin?
@KillermainBTWm8 i need to know the pin
I don't have one I am in lunch and just decided to post the kahoot site idk why
oh make a game then ill win 100%
@KillermainBTWm8 why
we need a dbd themed kahoot
i second this
I third this.
find one that you like
never mind i got one
67180 code
@friendlykillermain 67180
oops
i deleted someone
OK im coming
We should make a thread about it. in off topic ofc.
yes
start in one min
i invited everyone ois the discord
5 sec