The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
be safe
Most likely just my paranoia like 4 months ago a tree fell on my house as well as a tornado headed straight towards us in the last month
update us on the discord well accompany you to the grave 🤣
Ez pz lemon squeezy
Meme
will do btw I need a link for it.
ok @PhantomMask20763 you have your phone right? we need a link
@friendlykillermain I shall provide
@KillermainBTWm8 https://discord.gg/a6Xrzn
great
Beat
Hey anyone on the discord browsing the forums
ye
@KillermainBTWm8 I don’t have discord right now so can you say hi for me
If I were a mod y’all would be doomed!😂 I never sleep.👁 👁
Oh no
@TreemanXD Join our discord
@TreemanXD The mods are weak and need sleep so they shall pay the price
@Hoodedfengm1n I’m not allowed to get discord.
nooooo
I know D:
Oh gawd! Mods plez wake up!🤢🤮
#STILLAWAKE
#3:30A.M
R.I.P @NoodleLegs
I never thought she would betray us
This made my day! :)
I’m glad
Who thinks Noodle got perma-banned for the ######### we did on Friday?
I just noticed this thread only has 2 up votes.
thats sad
considering the amount of comments yes that is very sad.
still holding out hope for the petition
You probably won't get it sadly especially because of the mods sleep incident.
well it isnt over until the thread is closed though i never imagined someone would take the joke that far
ikr guess you can't make jokes anymore.
to be honest i haven't seen a single mod post in the last couple days so i really hope i didn't hurt anyone with a stupid trend
I hope not the mods don't need to start sleeping during the day too.
Am I missing something
@pootis_Bear I'm lost. I ave' no idea what is going on.
I saw that on discord
How about this then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DespLUPyqMY&t=3m13sIn case it doesn't start at 3:13, please skip to 3:13.
Or, y'know, watch the entire thing if you want.
DbD part is at 3:13.
@boss ha
Tell me what you all think about this hellish creation of a video
-CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK-
maybe
Slap that button
didnt it have lots of Awesomes though?
a shame these got removed...
Hey you that that was supposed to kill dbd yeah that game was so last year