The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
those are some cryptic ass questions
HOLD UP THAT SECOND ONE
@friendlykillermain i dont know if its real or not but it is really funny
https://www.huzlers.com/woman-saved-from-#########-by-gay-#########-who-raped-the-#########/
its fake though
STDS that sort my HS forces us to take 1 credit of a Health class.
aw but Chaotic good
stolen memes
hehehe
@friendlykillermain i have had spam block on
Why is there so many memes here?
i love them in fact im making a high quality meme GIf heres a little hint
Ew, memes.I have more but they might Hex:ruin this wholesome thread.
@TreemanXD nice
also @TreemanXD the one with dwight and clown I have seen the non dead by daylight version but I cant remember what it is
@pootis_Bear it is based off of a Spongebob episode.
@pootis_Bear
@TreemanXD my brain is hurting because I cant remember what it looks like
heres a preview
@Shad03 thanks my brain feels better
@friendlykillermain AAAAAAAHHHH
i take it your familiar with this scene
@friendlykillermain
also this
that death shook me up she was my best healer and i spent all that gil on staffs i mean come on at least get some life insurance
@friendlykillermain want another meme?
They just called the baseball team for a meeting, I wonder what it's about 🤔
@PhantomMask20763 maybe baseball
@pootis_BearYes but what specific baseball thing? 🤔
yes
@PhantomMask20763 hmmmmmm
@friendlykillermain the grievous edition
Hehe, I love the grievous memes @pootis_Bear
Ew, baseball.
@PhantomMask20763 guud
@TreemanXD I agree, but I still want to know :3
I dont play baseball btw
almost done with my spicy gif
@PhantomMask20763 I’m not in any sport rn, I like ice skating, hockey, tennis, golf and soccer.
Maybe they’re practicing.🤔
@TreemanXD hmm, I think it might be just a meeting, it'd be weird to practice in the middle of the day and go back to class.
I also only play golf but my season ended a few weeks ago
I just made this and im going it to post it on discord later
@pootis_Bear I like it when everyone is stealthy and the killer dcs.
@TreemanXD either way it’s a win
Note to self: lobby times as killer are unbearable during school hours.
Tell me something people, how bad is my editing?
https://youtu.be/VcQeT6FcUKgDank souls memes
@Hoodedfengm1n I don't like the lens flare on the words
The controller one makes so much sense that it hurts
@pootis_Bear Sorry, I try something new every time I edit
@Hoodedfengm1n ok
ez