The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sun warrior covenant is the only way if your a blade of the dark moon i will personally ensure your demise
I mean I can't say that much when I use WOTG in pvp on gank squads :P
wrath of the gods want do ######### against my great magical barrier the only miracle i ever need
What if I told you I am a darkmoon :P
HOW COULD YOU
expect a invasion in the name of lord gwyn i shall strike you down in jolly cooperation for i have become as grossly incandescent as the sun itself
Not if I invade you first!
Don't open my wall, I have created hell
@Hoodedfengm1n -goes to open wall- Ouch
it doesn't look pretty
so
boring day today
I had to open the wall, then to get out of it I had to close Forums
DARN
uhg so boring i still have like 3 hours left
OH NO i have to pull 5 DEAD files GOD HELP ME
dead files btw are the absolute worst part of my job i only really get them once in a while because these are unmarked on the front and dont have simple 8 digit codes so you need to read through the first page to make sure the file matches up so yeah ill be gone for the rest of day
well here i go
@friendlykillermain I NEED TO UNDERSTAND
@friendlykillermain that doesn't help at all
@friendlykillermain I NEED TO UNDERSTAND
@friendlykillermain that doesn't help at all
Wow my messages that required approval got sent through
oh boy time to audit some files
@friendlykillermain Darn
better than pulling them at least so what are you up too
@friendlykillermain Suffering in school.
Darn
@Shad03 Suffering in school is fun.
@KillermainBTWm8 Do you fear Death?
@Shad03 No but I do fear my pre-calc finals :P
@KillermainBTWm8 Let's explore that fear together >:)
Should I get unnerving presence from the shrine
@pootis_Bear I'd say save the trouble and level Trapper for it.
@Shad03 AHHHHH
i desire memes
@shad03 i have his other two teachables and i can only play on the weekends so leveling up takes longer
@friendlykillermain as you wish
Care if I copy my entire quiz in this thread? idk why I just want to
hahahahahhahaha MOAR
go ahead
aba ab
M̽̒҉̴̢̣͙̳̭O̡͙̩̱̫̠̭͊̔́͜A͍̻̹̖̺͎͓̓̇̾͋̚R̨̨̺̦̩͕̟͌͐̆ͬ̿́ ̫̳͕̻͙͎̤̯ͯͤ̑ͧͫ̀i̢̟͎̭̞ͤ̌́͟ ͍̥̱͓͖̖̘̭̃̏ͦͩͬ͛ͭ͟r̡̻̞̭͎̫̍̐̐̈ͨ̀ͯͮȩ̳͇͊ͣ͒ͭ̈́͒̓̏̀͝q̛͚̯ͫ̽ͪͦ͑ͦͩu̯̼̣̒̾ͧ̐͊i̞̳̊̀̍̋̍̽̔̅̚r̭̹͊̅̄̆e͚͉̪͈̬̰̳̳̭͋ͥ̓́ͨ̅ ͙̪̲̖̫̋̋̕͜m̀̃̽̐̓̿̋͟҉̻͉̮̥̜o͇̰ͬ̅͢͡r͗̊͛͜͝͏̰̼̼e̷̡̬̜͇̮ͩ͌̈́̓̋̓̑̐̚ ̷̟̜̩ͪ͋̑͑ͫ͟m̴̜̩̩̖̤͗̉̆̊̐ͥ̋́̃͠ě͚̞̬͓͊ͩ̉́̾́m̷̪̠̠͈͚̻͂̃͒̅̋͑͝ͅe̖͉̻̥̞̺̭͗̋̚͟ͅś͉̳͚̻̠̻͈̈́̓ ̭̳͎̇̾̈̕t͍̩̼͓̍̋̅ͭǫ̙͎͕̒̀̒͆́ͭ̑̚̕͟ ̒̅̅ͯͥͬ̄҉̳͙̫s̬͕̹̏ͮ̾ͫ͐̍̚̕ȕ̢̀͟͏̻̹̱̭͇̣͓͔s̝̜͉͎̝̄ͨ̆ͫ͆̏͐ͫ́ṭ̡̩̲͇̺̼́̋̈́͐ͩ̽̿̕a̟͇̪̳͕ͧ̌ͧ̆͋̈i̊͊͗̾̒ͩ̑͛̔͏͎̪͈͇̺͎ň̥͈̗̭͇ͩ̿̑̅̉͠ ̨̤̼͇̤͌͒ͧͥ̄̒ͬ̽͢m̡̖͙ͩ̎̔ͮỹ̵̧̨̪̺͓͆́ͩ ̒͑̊ͦ̂҉̲̤͝p͕͚̲͎̳̭ͧͮ̈͗̓͌ḧ́̍̽҉̨̖͉ͅy͉̤͗͐̃ͬ͜͞s̡̬̟̝͎͎̻͎ͩ̅̽̃̆͆ͅͅi̡̺̖͇ͧ͛͢ç̳̺̘͕̝̊ͨ̾̄̽͊ͧ̑a͙̜̳̤͊͗ͫl̵̼̬ͮͭͬ̋͘ ̫͙̗̥͈͕̅̊͘f̭͍̪̤̹̥̹ͣ͛́͜o̢̠͛̔̓ͅr̖̣̟͙̠̠̹̦ͦ̈́ͮ̇͞m̨̛͓̰̙̬̰͙͇̱ͧ͗͗̏ͩ ̯͍͊̅̾̎d͈̰̥̜̅͋͌̃̓̚͘͢o̮̮̼̤̲̬̗̜ͥ̇ͧ̂̀ ͬ̈́̒҉̛͚̲n̷̖̳͚͐̃̉ȍ̃̅ͯ͏͔̖̟͔̕͜t̨̹̠̘̦͎ͪ͒ͥ͗͛̿ͭ ͑͂̍ͣ҉̞̭̲̭͇͙̺l͕̖̰̮̣͉ͣe̤̻̪̙̱͈͉ͯ̐ͤ̌͒ͦ͋̈́t̢̗̫̤̠̭ͩ͆ͩͤ ̧̡̡̟͈̣̻̍ͨtͣ̀̿̇ͬ͠ͅh̹̲̟̰̋̓͌ͤ͛͊͂ͮ̓̕͟ḛ̺̤̟̬̰̻̍̏̎͛̎ͅ ̴̛̤͚̝͇̻͇̮̹̄̊ͤ̒͊̾ḓ̵̩ͨ͊̐̆̐ͦ̂̐͊͢͝a͍̹͉̍ͫ͊ͪ̄̓̋r̔̿ͫͦ͞͏̜̘̮͈̜̗k̷̨̠̬̥̯͇̲̖̜̔͋ͮͭ̇͜n̨̛̝̂̑̽́ͥ͡e̵ͥ̂ͧ̂̊̅͋̈́͏͚s̢̥̳͉̺͇̘͛̂ͪ͋̅̔ͤͤ̓s̢̈͛ͧ̚̕҉͖̼̮̪̞̤͖ ̷̗̗̦̣̠̬͈̯̓̽̈́̏́̆͡s̵̺̙ͬ̀̋̿̔̒͐͠e̡͇͕̹̺͐ͧ̃̽ͭ͒͐͜͡ë̡̦͕͚̳̜͙p̣̹̹̠̥̦̄͋͑̉͂̈͊͟͡
gg ez
wowie
What are the three main ways that HIV is spread from person to person?
What type of HIV test may be used for a patient who isn't likely to return for a follow-up appointment?
What is the name of the HIV test that CONFIRM'S a person's HIV status?
What STD can cause jaundice, a condition in which the skin and eyes appear yellow?
ez quiz this is just a segment tho
what is the test for
i assume its for HIV
good