The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)

lets just start with counting to 1000

discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7

Comments

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    @friendlykillermain I hope they don't make fred boi worse

    looking at their track record i dont know....

  • @NoodleLegs I just the nerf and freddy rework is good. I dont care about the other stuff

  • anyway here is meme that I find funny

    image.png


  • @pootis_Bear i still need good perks on freddy :)

  • @NoodleLegs right now freddy has the most perks for me

  • @pootis_Bear i think either my spirit or legion has the most- maybe even my plague even though i don't play her

  • Exciting! I'm nervously looking forward to the Freddy rework, but I don't know exactly how I feel about the MoM nerf. I'm really glad it's getting nerfed, but I feel like that might just be the Killer Main in me.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479137#Comment_479137

    Exciting! I'm nervously looking forward to the Freddy rework, but I don't know exactly how I feel about the MoM nerf. I'm really glad it's getting nerfed, but I feel like that might just be the Killer Main in me.

    i personally never had a problem with it but f it becomes irrelevant than survivors will just replace it with a more annoying perk which will suck

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479192#Comment_479192

    i personally never had a problem with it but f it becomes irrelevant than survivors will just replace it with a more annoying perk which will suck

    I must thank the devs I had no problem with the perk but I did have a prob with the thread spam of nerfs for it.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479198#Comment_479198

    I must thank the devs I had no problem with the perk but I did have a prob with the thread spam of nerfs for it.

    honestly the threads have only been getting worse

  • If I still see threads asking for nerfs after this I may be in class but I will literally slam my head against the computer :P

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479192#Comment_479192

    i personally never had a problem with it but f it becomes irrelevant than survivors will just replace it with a more annoying perk which will suck

    I've never had issues with it on Huntress (if it ever triggered I'd just hit them with another Hatchet) but when I'd play Wraith 4 Survivors all running MoM made life hard.

    Of course I like to play Wraith without add-ons in the Red Ranks so it's not like I was wanting or expecting to have an easy game.

    I am curious to see what perk will replace it now in the meta Survivor build.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479198#Comment_479198

    I've never had issues with it on Huntress (if it ever triggered I'd just hit them with another Hatchet) but when I'd play Wraith 4 Survivors all running MoM made life hard.

    Of course I like to play Wraith without add-ons in the Red Ranks so it's not like I was wanting or expecting to have an easy game.

    I am curious to see what perk will replace it now in the meta Survivor build.

    whatever it is im sure it will be annoying

  • @KillermainBTWm8 yeah im only sticking around to get this thread to 500 pages

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @KillermainBTWm8 yeah im only sticking around to get this thread to 500 pages

    *mods read this* closes thread at page 499 so you can't leave.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479227#Comment_479227

    *mods read this* closes thread at page 499 so you can't leave.

    oof i would be devestated

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n One thing I never understood.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/579/W1IG4DW3B4JP.png

    @TheRockstarKnight Eh, nothing much with me, friend.

    @Shad03 That is when I got my username changed with a mods help, Luzi I believe

    EDIT: nvm it was mandy

  • beeeeeeeeeeeeep beep

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    beeeeeeeeeeeeep beep

    my burritos done yeah

  • @pootis_Bear that meme with tf2 is comedy

  • I have something worse

    Romie-0 and Julie-8 is the third animated television special made by Nelvana Limited, inspired by William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Set in the future, the two romantic leads in this version are androids who fall in love despite a taboo against their kind having such relationships.


  • image.png

    Zalgo has stopped working

  • b̷̡̢͇̗͉̠u͎̣͈̱͟͞t̡̠̲̦̣̮̮ͅ ̷̺͉̻͕̬͘t̨҉̗̥̝̖h̸͕̘͍͡e̙̘ ͏̞͙̟͔͈̺͉̝p̧̬̖u̸̧̝̥͖͇̞͎ḓ̝ḍ͎̲̹͖̝i̦̭̦͙͈͇͍̻n͚̗̞̯̝͢ͅg͜҉̝̮̣͔̼͖ͅ ͔̙̫͖̘̤̖l̳̖͍̻͓̩̘͇͠ͅi̜̯͉̗̗̺̬ͅe̴͓̙̭̫s͉̬̹͙͡ ̛̛͚͠u̵̴͍̼͈̦͍͍n̠̹̗̻̕͝t͇o̪̫͢ͅù̴̹͇̱͎̘̝̳͢ͅc͎͕̜͇̗͢h̴͏̲̥̗̮e̴̴͕̰̝̬͕͉͉̪ḑ͇̟͖̹͟͡

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479418#Comment_479418

    b̷̡̢͇̗͉̠u͎̣͈̱͟͞t̡̠̲̦̣̮̮ͅ ̷̺͉̻͕̬͘t̨҉̗̥̝̖h̸͕̘͍͡e̙̘ ͏̞͙̟͔͈̺͉̝p̧̬̖u̸̧̝̥͖͇̞͎ḓ̝ḍ͎̲̹͖̝i̦̭̦͙͈͇͍̻n͚̗̞̯̝͢ͅg͜҉̝̮̣͔̼͖ͅ ͔̙̫͖̘̤̖l̳̖͍̻͓̩̘͇͠ͅi̜̯͉̗̗̺̬ͅe̴͓̙̭̫s͉̬̹͙͡ ̛̛͚͠u̵̴͍̼͈̦͍͍n̠̹̗̻̕͝t͇o̪̫͢ͅù̴̹͇̱͎̘̝̳͢ͅc͎͕̜͇̗͢h̴͏̲̥̗̮e̴̴͕̰̝̬͕͉͉̪ḑ͇̟͖̹͟͡

    this

  • BUT I NEED TO UNDERSTAND

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    BUT I NEED TO UNDERSTAND

    I̮̭͠n̹̙̖ ̗̘̭͎̖͍͡t̢͇͚h͖̻̹̱̤̜͡e A̷͉̲̪̲͖͖̥g̵̗̲̳̯e͎̥̣̞͍ o͇̥̝f̥̰̪̝̣̀ ̖A̲̲̯̜n̸͎͕c̵̭i̛̳͈̞̦e͓͔͜ṇ̘̳̼ț͎͙ṣ͔ ̸̝t̖͉͈͎̫̣h̸͚̗͖̮̮̥̣ȩ͇̣̪̼̗̣ ̙͈͕w̙̯͡o͏͖͓r̻̤̠͚̺͕̹l͇͙̗̦d͙̞̝͇͈͡ͅ ̯̫w̮̱͇͓ͅa̰̻̜̬͈̩͙s̗̥̮̼ ͞u̢̩̼̪̗̯͍̩n̘͍̼̼f͉͖o̱̤̗̙͎̖̣r̗m̺̹̬̪̫̣͇͞e͏͉̘̟̣͉͇̘d͈̳,͇̹ ̦̫̣̞̙̀s͔̠̳̘̜h̝̟̣͚̦̫r̖̗͍̳͚ͅo͙u̸̪̬̞̩̯d̻̻͍̣̲̝e̪̻ͅḑ̰͇͖̮̹̙̞ b̤͈y̡̟͕͈͔ ̪̫̖̹͔f̗̬̱̲̼̼̞o̰̮̖̤̳g̺̞͔̜̦.̲̥̹̲ ̰̞̟̹͔̘͎A̝̩ ͍laͅn̜͉̼̟͍̯d̢̰͎͚̖̤̩̱ o̝͢f̙̠̗͚͍͉͝ͅ ̸͚g̭̤̹͟ͅr͍̜̟̘̙͘a͈̭̪̣͡y̧͉͉̟͕̟̠̖ ̠c̯̫̳͖͞r̥̩͖͈̗̺̱a̡̹͚̮ģs̹̪̞̠̘̳,̫̼͉̣͝ ̻̥͎A̺͇͙̱͚r͕͖̠̠̟ͅc̜h̞̪̺̤̠̺̫t̩͈͙͈͙͚͎͠r̞̺e̬͇e̶̱s̟͈̹̯͉̲ ̟a͚̘̫n͢d̫ ̜̼E̷̤v̩̪̣̰͍ͅe̥̲̖͚̹̺̜r͔̦̮̦̫̭ͅl͖a̷̺̝s̟t̺i̴̞̺͈̹̟͙n̞̻g̪̙̫ͅ ͙͞D̬͓̹̫r̲̺̣͈a̸̗g̹̪o̢̲̖͉̞̝̭̮n̪̘̫̳s̗.̪̗̯͙ ̀B̧̘u͏t̻̜̣̦͉͖̬̕ ̴͍̬͉͎̪̲ͅţ̪̬̻ḥ̢̙̙̩͙̰̲e̪̖n̠͇͔̫ ͡t͏͍̤̼̳h̪͓̲̬̗͜e͚̠̯̫̭͇r̖̝̥͕͓e̵̼̻̖͈̻ ̜̙w҉̙͇͉̞̩̙a͕̝̻͔͙̰̺͘s̫̘ ̪͕̗̖͍̺̦F͕̥͝i̻͍̟̪͖͕̞̕r̙̳̲͈è̻̹̲̼̪̣̯ ̟͕͙̩̗̯̩a͕̰̠̟̲̜n̦̗̼͎̣d͉͕͕ ̢̘̱͎̲w̝̰̱̞͚i̶̬͕̝ͅț̢h ̺͕̠̖̱̘f͙͔̣̬i͏͍͔͎̖̲r̠̣͙̬̞̖e̟ ͚c͏̲͎̦a͍̱͚͔m͔̪̩̼͚̕e̵̹̟͉̫̜̗̮ ̛d͕̣͓̘i͍ș̷p̧a͖͉͎̬͙͈r͞i̫t̮̥͕̺y͇͍͖̺͓̯.̮̗ ̖͇͠H̛͖͕̘̰̯e̹͚̟̬̰͈͖a̫̟t͍̭̖ ̯̟a̶̫n̙̝̦̬̫͎͔d͈̠͟ ͎͕̭͢c̴͓͖o̡̘̖̥̱ļ̞̬̝͓̜ḓ̬,̖͚͖ ̖̟̮̱̻͈l̤̜̠̮̺̕ì͓̜̤̘f̵e̴͙͔ ͎͙͓̣̖̝̯̕a̜̻̗̺͕n̢̫̰̥̥d̺͜ ҉̙̭̜͙͓̪ḓ͇̦̺̱͘e̶̻a͕͚͕͟t̷͎̥̦̳̼͎h,̢̲ a̦͉̮n̙̳̗͕̞̠ͅd̹̭̯͈ ̻̜̯͞o͏̜̮f̪̼̩̲̯̦̖ ̟c̲͈o͉̟͉̠̰̺͓̕u̷̜̯̞r̘̻͇s̩͢e̴̫̙̞,̠ ̼l̺͙̕ị̮g͕͟h͏t̸̹̗̯̳ ̥͔a̦n҉̰̹̭͎̭̺d ̭͇̯̘͔͓͡d̨̬̲͓͙̩̜à̫͍r̬̘̮̬̯ḳ̝͟. ̖̖Ṱ̢̳h͎̻̦͟e̢̙͖̣̻͎̜n̴ ̜̟̰͚͍̖ͅf̨̹ṟ̲̹̲̳͚ǫ͇̻͉̟͖m͏̘ ̖̮͎̩͍͠t̡̰̺h̢̪̤e̛̘̣̦̱̙ ͠d̮̕a̪̤͔̬̦r͖͈̙̦k̥̩̳̘͚͉̞,̮͉͠ ͎̖̪̤ͅT͍̤̙̤͜h̪̫͉̘͇ḛ̝y̪̰̙͇̖ c̸̖̘̦a̫̼̯͙͝m̙e͈͢,͞ ͈͇̫̬̘̘̦͜a̟̠̙̪͉̭̹͡n̙̙̙d ̹̙̯̪f̞̺̜̥̪̻̻͝o͉̭̳̺̺͟u͚̲̼̪n̸͈̫͕̝̲̖̠d̖̞̗̮ ̢̯͎ͅt̩͚ͅḫ̦͖̭͚ẹ̥͖̞͓̬̜ ҉͕̼͎͔̮͇S̫̰̬̬̺̝o҉͕̞u̫͈͈̬͚̤l͇̝̜s̙̻̜̬͙ ̨̱o̶͔̰̬̻̯̦͓f̨̜̳̖̰̣ ̱̰̤̱͉L̤̬̬̻̖o̪̻̤̲̦͢r͖ͅd̦̲͕͈͉s̜ w̷i̺͔͕̳̗t͍̣̫̻h̜̠̺̭̺͝i̞̲͉̗̼͡ͅn̠̟͙͎̪͢ ͎́ṭ̩h̜̻̤͘ḙ̡̺̟̻̼ ̗́f̪̳̫͓̻̹͢lͅa̸me͟.̘̩̜̱ͅ ̢N̜̞̬̱̪̣i͏͓̝͕̥̗̼͉t̩́ọ̤̤̫͇̱,͏͓̟̦̗̖͕͈ ͇̩̝̪t͙̝͇̝̞̪̜h͉͔̦̘̟͝e̝̣͈ ̻̲̘͘F͎̦̜̯̰͜ͅi҉̖̺ͅr͙̩̤͎̭̤͢s͖̰̞̮̩̗t̵̗͍͎͙ ̨̜̯͙̫̩͎̖o̪f͈̦̜̺ ̹͉̺̻͕ṭ̪̘h̴e̲̣͖̤̟̻ ̲͕͔̹͎́Ḓ̗̲̤̻͡ͅe̩̹̲͎ͅa̘̟̬d̛̫̲̥,̭͔̖̜̰ ̢͚͙͓̱̙̘̱T̵̻̤͉̪̹h̀e̺̺ͅ ͇W̛͇͙͓i͏̩͇ͅt̀c̲̠̹̣̩h͠ ̦̗̪̭́o̢̰̳̮̹f̛̘͕̠̝̠͚̪ ̟̹͔̞I̩͚̖͘z̮̝̠̪a̜̥l̠̱͟it̠͚͓̬h̞̺̼̱̠̻̯ ̹͙͝a̧̝͍n̦̭̝͎͚̟̤͜d̦̥̼̹͉͚̪ ẖ̰̰̜̱̕e̬̗r̞̤̞͍͠ ̝̳̘͕̤͍Da̳̝̫u̬g̡h̝̰̗̤̱̜̀t͕͚̗͙e̷̺͔̬̫̥͚ṟ̲͈̱̫͠s̮̤̹͞ ̶o͓̫̻̕f̱̘̲ͅ ̷̥̟̻̺̦Cẖ͚̦͈̹̞̮a͏̪̜̳͚o̖̼̖s̜͖̕,͉̯͙̟̜̳̠ ̟G̜̣̟̟̗͠w̱̼̮̞͡y̲͚n̗̝̣͎̥̞,̬̙͔ ̷̗̮̠̤̜͚th̷̹̯̰̯͔̞͚e͎͙͢ ̨̟̩̙L̜or͖̜̩͙̝̬ḑ̥͚ o̷͎̘̠̭͈͕f͍̼͇̺͝ ̰Sun̖̟l̷i͉̫̠̺̝g̳͖̝̘̰͝h̖͎̰̝̣͚͉t̠̖̹̪͍͇,̥̙͘ ̼̯̀a̪ṇ̲̼d ͏̼̻̪̳hị̞̬͇́s̷̥̗̬͕̳͈ ͉̙̳̠͖f̟͜a̫͓̟̬̳̺͞i̛ṱḫf͉̦͇͜u̟l̡̯̗̹̣̰̮ͅ ̗̩̲k̵͉͍͖̰̦̼n̛̯͎̭i̼̩͖͙̣̺͡g͜h̴͉̗͈̳̲ͅţ̦͍s͇̺.̫̭́ A̜͙̞̪͔n̶̲͖͇͍̰d ̧̦̹̗͕͇͔t͎̠̜h͍̻̟̖̬͙̤̀e̹̝̭̺̱̻ ̡̯͍̯̲F̬̯͔̟u͇̞̥r̘̮̫̭͓̮t̠̘ì̺̭̲̱v̹̼̝͓͕ͅe̛̘̺̤̬̩̠ ̺̹̯̫͔͢P̯͓͖̟̺y͙̥̠̻͚ͅͅg̴̭̘̩̪̜̤m͟y̼̳,͈̱͘ ̥͢so̳ ̥̪̰͉e̶̥̙̞a̴̖̝͍s̮͙͈͜ͅi̴̝l̛̥y ͍̖̣͡ͅf̨o͎̘͘r̩̹͔͉͇̠g̠̙o̭̭̘̣̜t̳͠ten͎̭.̠̰͖̭

    ̥̬̫̖͚͉̦͠

    ̦̣͝W͓͍̦̹͇̱̰͠i̯͙̘͎͉͍t͕͖̜̼̝͠ẖ̪̪ ͘t̸͕̮̰̭̖̯̠h͏e̡͓͕̠̭̩̠ ̬͞s̨̤̪̦̥͔͓̲t̳͢r̲̪͍̮̟̦͉e҉͍͎͓̞n͠g̖͙t̜h͖̝̭̟̜͠ o̷̰͖̯̫̥̫͙f̼̪̩̝̺ ̯̻̰̪̻͉̦̀Lo͍̖ŗ̖̞̫̮͚̱̫d̥̼̺͚͡s̖͎͙̦̫̦̩,̲̭̪ ͔̩͉͉͕th̕e͔y̝͈̱̕ ̨̗c̴̬͚̘̯̖̣̲h̪̗a̹̖̘̪̠͢l͚̪̝̪̟̝̦le͔̝̬̜͜n҉͍̜̼͔͚ͅg̞͈̦͚͓͜e͙̫̖̘̣̬͡d̫ ͜t̖̼͇̭́h̛̪̪͙͔̯̣e҉͉̫̬̘ ̼͚̮̮͘D̮̘̤̗r͢ą͈̼g͍̝o̘̳̯n̘̜̖̕s̰̬̭̖̘̼.͖̯͞ ̼̯̼͝G͈̲̯͖̪̣͕w̸̯y͈n̛͎͚͖͉̟̣̖'̞̖̦͚̀s̬̦̺̺͙̤͕͡ ̪̭mi͘g̸h͏̹̼͓͉͍͍ͅṭ͉̩͍́y͏̳̤͈̬̣̺ͅ ̜͉͇̻͢b̝̲̘͙o̹̮̖l̡̙̤̺̼̙t̸s p͉̪̭͇̺͖͕̀e͙̱̼̭͕̭̥͡e̝̲̝l̦͕͔̮̩͝e҉̙̩̬̺̮͈ͅd̹͈̤͉ ̖̗͎̬̥a̭͕͓͕p͏͕̲̻̘͖ͅá̦̪̗̙͖̟r͢t͕̜̘͉̟̟ ̝͈̮͉̯̭͎t͔̱̙̳͎h̭̫̹ḛ͈̞̝̦̼̖i̶̤̬̙̰͙̫̱r̥͈̬̪͙̗͉ ̜͉s̺̠̫̲̩͉ṱo̢̪̼̗ͅn͉̬̻̮̙̬e̴̝ ̴̙͍̩̪͍̜ş͙̣͍͇̜̜c̝̹a͖l̹͇̞̲͙͇ͅe̷̹̮̤͍͎̬s̻̰̤̀. ̦̬͈̘̪̠̻͢T̩͓̫̞̭̲̞h̸ȩ̰̯͎͍͖ ̮̩̞̪̰͔̮Ẁ͇̞͙̫̪̤i̼ţ̰̦̺̪ͅc̝̯h͢é͍̹͇̙̞s̴̱̟̦ ̜̤̼͇̤̖w̬͚̰̖̥̖e͚̟͖̮͠a̸͎̞͖̫̼̦͓v͔̻̬͍e̻̘̥d̢̯̹̮ ̢̯͍̬ͅg̻̙͔̗͈̫̕r̡̘͓ḙ̢a̼̙̱̰̖ṱ̛̞̺̤ ͡f̹̗̜̹͝i͟r̻͔͖͠e̛̘̖̲̰͖͙͚s̮t̬o̗̲r͖̙͟m̼͚̱s̞. ̤N̤i̬͘ţ̰̫o̝͙ ̢͈͇̮͎̞u̸̻̙͍ǹl͏͇̲̥͉e̪̙̞͙̜̺̦às̜̜̗̹̬h̲̩̙͉̬̙͔͢e͢d҉ ̤͍a̳͚͈̰͚̩̺ ̝͢m̗̳̺ͅia̵̜̪͓s͕̪̣̞͎̤m͚͈a̶ ̭̭o̥̗f̬͖̱̦ͅ ͇̭de̹͘a͏̫t̠͎̘h̙̬̮̗̜̟̖͘ ̧̜͇̖̖a̝͎͍̜ͅͅn̸̬d̛̜̩͎̳̼̮̥ ̶̪̟͎d̰̲̖i̩̤̤ͅs̜͉̝̱̗ea͓͖̭̹s̞͝e̗͖̖̣ͅͅ. ̷̱͙͕͈̯̳A͏̦̜̪͎͕̞̙n̦͔͙̳͓͎͢d͎̭͙ ͏̬̝̞̩̫̝S̰͇͕͟ea̬̞̫t̞̕h͕ ̻̲t̫̝͖̥̭̳h͙̬͕̖͕e̶͈͈̗̞͚͇ ̣͚S̝̪̲̤ͅc͈͓a̰̦̼̞̼͞l͖̻͕̜̼e͍͇̫̝̩̣l͏͖̟͍̱e͓̳s̮̲̩̙̰̬̳̀s ̞̗̠̖̥͔͙͘b҉͎̪̥͕̹̝ẹ̛̱̱̙t̫̩̰r͈̖a͙̜̟̱y̭̱͖̜̮̤͟e̩͔͓͞d ͚̯̤̰̝̩h̳̣̪̬̗͍͖i̙̞͇̮̻s ̘̣̫̗ǫw͖͓̟͔̮̣͚n̨̯͕ͅ,͟ͅͅ ̧̟̪̦̘a͍̳͎n̢͖̹̪͉͍d ̲̯̺̭̭̙͞t̥̱͈h͢e̯̻̤̖͉̼ ̯̥̠ͅD̙̤̭͙ṟ̴ag͉͎͎̱̠̀o̩̹̺͓͝n̛͉͇̬s̴̠ ̦̲̥͙͕w̰͙̭͍̣e̪̝̭r̨e̤͚̩͔̖͙͝ ̖͔̹͕̭̜͠ͅn̲̯̕o͍̜̺͜ ͜m̳̲̼o̸̗̙̰r̛̠͓̜̳͔̯e͙̲͔.̻͍̱

    ̻

    ̘͡T̟̰ḫ̮̦̼͎ư͚̖͓̰̠̠s͖̳͞ ̳͇̲͎̳̦̘̀b̶̠̗̜͚̯̻e͔̞̬̹g̝͇̭͓̩a̴ņ̝͍̣̞ ̟̣̪̜̙̤th̸̝͓͉͓̙̯e͍̦̼̙̟̖͟ ̩͚͙͟A҉͍̪g̭̼͉̮̘͎ḛ̮͢ͅ ̟̣͎̕o͉̞̮̲͙̺̖͝f̖̲̗͇̼̝̫ F͈̗ir͓͚̥͍̝̣e̤̣͇͙͚͞.͍̲̗̰͜ ̷͙̝̯̘̖̟B̧͔̣̖u͓̖̝̱̰t̮̖̞̝̣ ̳̦s̙̮̩͓̭͇̪ǫ̠on̹̠̦̖̕ ͍̜̮̱̯͕͙͟t̪̤̫̼̮̭͜ͅh̥̙e̮̥̬̫̣̰ ͎̖̪̥̀f͚̤̣̻ĺam̬̀ͅḛ̴͙s͜ ̯͍̕w̟̞̘̗i͉̬͎̼͙̳͠l̪l̰ ̸͖͎͈f͕̩̼͚̥̫a̶̰̜̥d̳̫̞͔̜̻e̡ ̢͉a̶n̝͔͎͖̪̮͈͠d͚̪̼̳͚̰͎ ͙̺̖͖̀ͅo͍n҉̥̩͉͉̹̘̖l̳̞̣̘̼y͎͇̼ͅ ̼̗̣D̻̘̜̣a̗̻̱͎̠͕̗͘r̺͞k͚͇͕͎̪̭ ̛̰̤w̳͖̻̕i̴̮͕̮̲̫̜l̘̱̻l̠̳͝ ͓̤͈̱͚̗̭r̷̗͚͓͈̤̲e̗ḿ͇͔͖͈̼ͅa̩i̤͖̠̟n̬̳̝͖͖͟.̰̥̻ ̟͙̳̬͕͉E͏͚̯̤̤v҉̮̩͈e̤̮͚͚̞n̡ ̤̝͈͕̲̠ͅn̟̗͎o̫̬̣̠͍̪̗w ̶̣t̰̦͖̱̬̰͜h̷͓̤̗̖͓̣̟e҉̫̯̱̲͍̮̗r̻̩̠̥͚͖̱ȩ̤ ͜a̠͔̯r̻̜̝e̘̪̱̦ ͈̼͈͡on͚̘ͅl̞̥͓͍̭y̧̫̹͈̻͎̩ ̨̜͎͇̤̱e̴̬mb̗̭̦̕e̩͔̱̘̲̦̮r̨̖͈̼̱͈s̙̼̲̠̞,̖̞̯ ͢ͅa҉̟̯̫n͙͙̭̦̥̤͚d̢̜̦̣̻̼ͅ ͓͔m̷̹̭̤̠a̙n̡̦̠̺̦ ͙s͏̳e̷̖̖̤̲͍e̙̰̮͡s̫͝ ͈̼̖ͅn͇̙̝̮̳̝o̯̻͎̻̗t͏̳͖̼ ͔̻͔͇̻̪̙̀l̬͈̘̣̺͎̘i̲̟̞͙̻̟g̳̰̀h̹͙͕͉̥̮t̘̕,̶̜̠̜̮̗̦ ̗̲̤̥̝b͔͚̙ͅu͏̱̫t̸ ͖̠͓͍o̟n̗̣̱͞l̡̖̰̞̬̤̤͚y̼̟͍̝̼͕͞ͅ ͖͇̬̪̘e̫̺̬̕n̞͙̝͖͇͎̗d̻͉̲̻̩̫̭͢l̛̜̩̖͙̼̙̥e͓s̷s̸̩ ̛̼n̡̻i̡̻̜͍̙g̦͚̗̦͘h̜̤̠̗͞ͅṱś̘̘.͚̺̘̺̯̘̤ Á̖̘̭̹nd̷̝̲̪̪͙͈ͅ a̧̼̗̗͈̤m̛̱̰͚͕̰͚̪o̸̖͓͈̦͍n̤͓̜̳̩̠̠g̝̀s̵͈̭̼̼̻͚̪t̻ ̮̜̣t͞h̩̻̣͖̺̪ͅę͚̖̫̯̼̙̳ l̺͎̫i̻͉͇̳̦v̯̰̦in͚͉̫͎g̩͔ ̠̰̝a̡̰͙̪͇̪ͅr̻̹̬̹̞̭͞ͅe ̢̣͙̰̭̝̜see͏n̫̳͖,̜͖̩̮̫ ̲̦͈̱̘̙c̵̲a͇͙̣̼̥͡r̯͇̩͕̻͠ͅŕi͝e̠͙͈r̹̞̫̦͡s̸͎͖͍̗̥͚̳ ̢̜̝̜͚o̝̼̦̫f̨͇̦̼ ̢̞̮̬̣͕̦ṯ̥͔̳̤h̶e̙͙͉ ͏̭̮̱ͅa͔̲̪̗̕c̗̼̱͍͔c̲̖̮̲͕̦̬͝ų̲̠͔ͅr̷͈͍͇̹̙̲s̻̞ed͓̹̮̦̙ ̦͖̩̰͖͓D̨͍̳̠̬̩͓a͏̖r̠̜͟k̺̭̫̭̜͟ś̭͍͚̠̹͓i̟̞͕̟̻g̘͉̺̙̟͈̦͝ǹ͚̬̖̙̻.̛͓͖̘̝͖

    ̪̺̩̻̤̝͜

    ̤͖̘̥̯̻̙͞Y̯̹̮͓̩e̫̗̣̭̼s̝̟̱͉͝,̘ ̜̠̣͖́in̴̮̘̫̼̼d̗͍͞e̖̫̰͙͍̠͟ed̤̳͔͖̗.͇̯̣̬ Ṯ̷͙h͎͔e̛̝͉̙̞ ̰D̛͉̣̰a̵̳̺̖̭r̰̫̘̱͔k̛̫s̰͎͠i̝̲͜g̰̩n̗̣͈͓̣̭ ͟b͉̯̞̦͎̣͇̕r̙̞͔̻ạ̘̲̦͢n̵͕ḍ̨̗s̠͕̕ ̺̟̭t̢̖̠ḫ̘e̬̻̪͔͇͡ ͢U̥̼̬̭͎̥n͖͈̰̟̲͔̯d̴̖͎̤e̥̲̺͍̻͘a̸͍̗̦̰̬̩͕d͍̱̜̳̼̻.̱͙͢ ̴A͔͍̠n͚͙͉̙̕d̩͔̞̭ͅ ̢̻̖̝ͅin ̮̞͡t̤͖̯͢h̼̳i҉͚̱͉s ̱̼̬͓̫͖̟l͍͎͕͍̬̤a̮͍̲̟̳̜̹n̴̠̬͇͎d,̛ ̘̹͖̩͠t͚͉̖̮̭h͉̼̤̟͈͓̻e̤͠ ̘̟̹̤͎̻̖U̯̜n̵͎͉̳̮d̗̗e̬̯̟̲a͕̩̣̟̻ͅḑ͇͓̤͍͔͔ ̲̮̬a͔͎ŗ͚̗͍̗̞̬̘ę͕̤̞̼͕̫̞ ̷͍c̙͓̳̮͖̠͟o̥͔r͚r̸̥̻͇̭͎̦͉a̧̰̻l̨̖̬̱͇͕̦͔ḽ̨̼̠̦̩̝̠e̵̠̪͚̙̪d ̢̺̰̯̱͖a̭͎͍̦̹̪n̫̱̼̜̪̗͘d̗̪͎ ̬̦̼̞̱l̶̠͔̦ḛ̛̤͇d̻̻̝͍͙̩͓ ̸̮͖t͙͞o̷̪̫̼̟͕̲ t̲h̀e̟͙̮͓͘ ̧̞̯̳͚͉n̡͙͉̳̬ͅͅo̳͎̻͕ͅr͓̬̭̯̺̘t̲͉̪͖h͉̙̜̞,͓̻̥̳̬̣͞ ̫̪͈whe҉̺͚̗r̛̰͉e͇̞͕͓̼ ̼̮̻̳̠̹t͏̝͎̝h͏̖̯̱̻͈͍e̶͚̤͓̗̝͈̮y̧ ̮̙̳̮͎a̤̞͝r͙̝̺̬̤̯̗e̗̺͡ͅ ҉͎̲̘͈ͅl̙̙̯̣͍͖ͅo̜͕̮̻͡c҉̬̭͈̠̭̭̼k̹͓e̴̜̣̝̠d̙̥̱̘ ̭̟̩à̠͍̘̫͈ͅw͇͙̼̼̺ͅa̗̯̯͕͉̰̪y͍̻̼͞,̵̻̬̱̱͇͇ ͔̰͍͉̼̞͟t͖́o͢ ̧̭̤̩a͔̗̩̹͉w͈̮͍̤̯̜͉a͓̩͞ͅi͓͉̺̹̱̣͙t̷̘͍̺̖ ̭͚̙̤t̷̥̹̞h̭̯̠̝͜e̬͈͉̤̫̼͍ ̘e͓̦̝͇̹͔̘ṋ͖̝̺͔̝̫d̰ ̷̤̱̹o̖͕̫͝f̩̮̬̞̟ ͈̦t̫͙̟̗̭̜hę̞̹ ̷̼w҉͉͕̰o̬̺̦͠r̠̤̖̦͙ḷ̛͈̤̬d̠̯̲.̰.͍͈̱. ͓T̨h͔̥i͉̣s ̝̱i͍̦͇s҉̲̠ ̬̪̜̟͍̙̱͢y̹̠͍̯̠̞͟o̞͙̹͈̝u̷͚̳͇͙̣̳̻r̳̗̪̗͍̞̫ ͕̪͉̠̫͖f̢͖͍̤̱͚̮̥a̙̜͎̰t̢̫̻̞̗e͚̹̣̗͚̼ͅ.̸

    ̣͢

    ̹̻̞̯͖̟͙O̲̟̭̣͎n̵͕͍̹̙l̳y̙͍͍̠̯,͍̤̯̻́ ̨͕̟in̬̫̜̭͚ ̖̫͉͇̬̟t̟̲̟̞̺͔̮͝h̯̫̝͕͢e̞̟͎͈̰̞ ͈́a͙̰̻͇͕n̗̼͡cì̘̪̮e̷̹̠̻͈̮̻͚n̩̞̙̗͔t͎͇̤̪̠̫͘ ̰̜l̬ḙ̵̞̘̟̳ͅg͓̫̯̺̙en̶͙̱̫̩͇̱d͚̳s̳̺ ̬̲̠̣̭it̖͚̭ ͇̻i̛͎̪̰̣sͅ ̜̮̦͇̣͚s̵̳̤̪̘̹ͅt̳̟͚͉̖̦̀a̟͇̗t͚͈eḑ̗̣,͎̪̫͠ ̺̝̘̟͓̱t̯̺͔͙̝͉͘h͍̞̭̦̩̠͉͘a̶̱̺͉͕̖̬t̞͉̗̖ ̖̻̺̙̪͇͔͘o͙̘̯̝̯͈̲n͇̟͞e̷̯̖̥ ̰̰̜͟ͅḓ̶̫̞̣̯̺a̵͙̩y̥̬ ̘̰͕̲͍̯͉a͔̪̳̖̯n͍̹͕̥͖͓ͅ ̺̩ų̘̭n̵͚͓̺d͈̥̪́e̘ą̮͖͎͙̘̱d҉̻͖͚̭̤̙̲ ͏͖̝̺͍̟͕s͇̻̩h̰̝͓͟al͏l ̶b̫̫̬̮̖e̖ ̴̻͈̗̯͔c͉h̫͕́o͔ș̭͍̮̤̻ͅe̴̖̰̫̭̞n͎̬͓̖͍̠ ̘̰͎̮̲̣͇t̟o̤͇̦̦ ̸̣ͅle̹̣̺̣͖̲a͎̻v͕̕ͅe̵͔̮̝̲̻ ̫̝̞̦̫̯ͅț̰̫͔h͞e̯̖̩̮̯ ̭͠u̦̺̭̤͉n̶d̶͈̼̙̞e̖͉̰̯̩̰̻a̡͎̭͇̙ḏ̰̰ͅ ͔̘̼͕̼͡a̭̼ṣy͖̱͢l̰̘u̺m̵̲̼͚͔͖̘,̢͓ ̩̭͖̟̮̮i͏̪͓̘̯̲n҉̪͚͙̥̣ ̭̫̤̠̩̞͔p͕̱̝̲͎i̯̥͜lg͍̞̗ri̸̗̻̙̟m͙͞a̵̜g̺͍̜͔̩͕̟͟e̸̮̫,̠̬̣͉̰͚ ̶͓̠t̤̺̤̭ͅo̰͕͖̫̼͇͙̕ ̦͘t͕̟͎̗ͅh̖͟e҉̺̩̥̹̱̝ ̣̳̝̙l͎a͕̬̬͇n͢d o̢f͖̙ͅ ̳͖̪́a̸͖͔͈n͉̘͔͈̯͢c͓i̛̙̹e͇̦̠̗̤͇ͅn̳̮̺̦̕t҉̠̻̭͇͍̮̣ ̳̠̙̱ͅlo͍͎̬̘̗ŕ̩d̻̝̪̗̰̩͟s҉͖̦,̡ ̜̖͔̝̗ͅL͙̩̖͕͎͡o̱̘͚̤̖͎͢ṟ̷̜d̹̱̯̮̬̱͈̕ra̬̙̖̼n̪̲͈͙͎̤͖.͇͜

    ̝̝̀

  • @pootis_Bear Zalgo text, hard to read but possible.

  • ̚̚̚͘̕̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479450#Comment_479450

    I̮̭͠n̹̙̖ ̗̘̭͎̖͍͡t̢͇͚h͖̻̹̱̤̜͡e A̷͉̲̪̲͖͖̥g̵̗̲̳̯e͎̥̣̞͍ o͇̥̝f̥̰̪̝̣̀ ̖A̲̲̯̜n̸͎͕c̵̭i̛̳͈̞̦e͓͔͜ṇ̘̳̼ț͎͙ṣ͔ ̸̝t̖͉͈͎̫̣h̸͚̗͖̮̮̥̣ȩ͇̣̪̼̗̣ ̙͈͕w̙̯͡o͏͖͓r̻̤̠͚̺͕̹l͇͙̗̦d͙̞̝͇͈͡ͅ ̯̫w̮̱͇͓ͅa̰̻̜̬͈̩͙s̗̥̮̼ ͞u̢̩̼̪̗̯͍̩n̘͍̼̼f͉͖o̱̤̗̙͎̖̣r̗m̺̹̬̪̫̣͇͞e͏͉̘̟̣͉͇̘d͈̳,͇̹ ̦̫̣̞̙̀s͔̠̳̘̜h̝̟̣͚̦̫r̖̗͍̳͚ͅo͙u̸̪̬̞̩̯d̻̻͍̣̲̝e̪̻ͅḑ̰͇͖̮̹̙̞ b̤͈y̡̟͕͈͔ ̪̫̖̹͔f̗̬̱̲̼̼̞o̰̮̖̤̳g̺̞͔̜̦.̲̥̹̲ ̰̞̟̹͔̘͎A̝̩ ͍laͅn̜͉̼̟͍̯d̢̰͎͚̖̤̩̱ o̝͢f̙̠̗͚͍͉͝ͅ ̸͚g̭̤̹͟ͅr͍̜̟̘̙͘a͈̭̪̣͡y̧͉͉̟͕̟̠̖ ̠c̯̫̳͖͞r̥̩͖͈̗̺̱a̡̹͚̮ģs̹̪̞̠̘̳,̫̼͉̣͝ ̻̥͎A̺͇͙̱͚r͕͖̠̠̟ͅc̜h̞̪̺̤̠̺̫t̩͈͙͈͙͚͎͠r̞̺e̬͇e̶̱s̟͈̹̯͉̲ ̟a͚̘̫n͢d̫ ̜̼E̷̤v̩̪̣̰͍ͅe̥̲̖͚̹̺̜r͔̦̮̦̫̭ͅl͖a̷̺̝s̟t̺i̴̞̺͈̹̟͙n̞̻g̪̙̫ͅ ͙͞D̬͓̹̫r̲̺̣͈a̸̗g̹̪o̢̲̖͉̞̝̭̮n̪̘̫̳s̗.̪̗̯͙ ̀B̧̘u͏t̻̜̣̦͉͖̬̕ ̴͍̬͉͎̪̲ͅţ̪̬̻ḥ̢̙̙̩͙̰̲e̪̖n̠͇͔̫ ͡t͏͍̤̼̳h̪͓̲̬̗͜e͚̠̯̫̭͇r̖̝̥͕͓e̵̼̻̖͈̻ ̜̙w҉̙͇͉̞̩̙a͕̝̻͔͙̰̺͘s̫̘ ̪͕̗̖͍̺̦F͕̥͝i̻͍̟̪͖͕̞̕r̙̳̲͈è̻̹̲̼̪̣̯ ̟͕͙̩̗̯̩a͕̰̠̟̲̜n̦̗̼͎̣d͉͕͕ ̢̘̱͎̲w̝̰̱̞͚i̶̬͕̝ͅț̢h ̺͕̠̖̱̘f͙͔̣̬i͏͍͔͎̖̲r̠̣͙̬̞̖e̟ ͚c͏̲͎̦a͍̱͚͔m͔̪̩̼͚̕e̵̹̟͉̫̜̗̮ ̛d͕̣͓̘i͍ș̷p̧a͖͉͎̬͙͈r͞i̫t̮̥͕̺y͇͍͖̺͓̯.̮̗ ̖͇͠H̛͖͕̘̰̯e̹͚̟̬̰͈͖a̫̟t͍̭̖ ̯̟a̶̫n̙̝̦̬̫͎͔d͈̠͟ ͎͕̭͢c̴͓͖o̡̘̖̥̱ļ̞̬̝͓̜ḓ̬,̖͚͖ ̖̟̮̱̻͈l̤̜̠̮̺̕ì͓̜̤̘f̵e̴͙͔ ͎͙͓̣̖̝̯̕a̜̻̗̺͕n̢̫̰̥̥d̺͜ ҉̙̭̜͙͓̪ḓ͇̦̺̱͘e̶̻a͕͚͕͟t̷͎̥̦̳̼͎h,̢̲ a̦͉̮n̙̳̗͕̞̠ͅd̹̭̯͈ ̻̜̯͞o͏̜̮f̪̼̩̲̯̦̖ ̟c̲͈o͉̟͉̠̰̺͓̕u̷̜̯̞r̘̻͇s̩͢e̴̫̙̞,̠ ̼l̺͙̕ị̮g͕͟h͏t̸̹̗̯̳ ̥͔a̦n҉̰̹̭͎̭̺d ̭͇̯̘͔͓͡d̨̬̲͓͙̩̜à̫͍r̬̘̮̬̯ḳ̝͟. ̖̖Ṱ̢̳h͎̻̦͟e̢̙͖̣̻͎̜n̴ ̜̟̰͚͍̖ͅf̨̹ṟ̲̹̲̳͚ǫ͇̻͉̟͖m͏̘ ̖̮͎̩͍͠t̡̰̺h̢̪̤e̛̘̣̦̱̙ ͠d̮̕a̪̤͔̬̦r͖͈̙̦k̥̩̳̘͚͉̞,̮͉͠ ͎̖̪̤ͅT͍̤̙̤͜h̪̫͉̘͇ḛ̝y̪̰̙͇̖ c̸̖̘̦a̫̼̯͙͝m̙e͈͢,͞ ͈͇̫̬̘̘̦͜a̟̠̙̪͉̭̹͡n̙̙̙d ̹̙̯̪f̞̺̜̥̪̻̻͝o͉̭̳̺̺͟u͚̲̼̪n̸͈̫͕̝̲̖̠d̖̞̗̮ ̢̯͎ͅt̩͚ͅḫ̦͖̭͚ẹ̥͖̞͓̬̜ ҉͕̼͎͔̮͇S̫̰̬̬̺̝o҉͕̞u̫͈͈̬͚̤l͇̝̜s̙̻̜̬͙ ̨̱o̶͔̰̬̻̯̦͓f̨̜̳̖̰̣ ̱̰̤̱͉L̤̬̬̻̖o̪̻̤̲̦͢r͖ͅd̦̲͕͈͉s̜ w̷i̺͔͕̳̗t͍̣̫̻h̜̠̺̭̺͝i̞̲͉̗̼͡ͅn̠̟͙͎̪͢ ͎́ṭ̩h̜̻̤͘ḙ̡̺̟̻̼ ̗́f̪̳̫͓̻̹͢lͅa̸me͟.̘̩̜̱ͅ ̢N̜̞̬̱̪̣i͏͓̝͕̥̗̼͉t̩́ọ̤̤̫͇̱,͏͓̟̦̗̖͕͈ ͇̩̝̪t͙̝͇̝̞̪̜h͉͔̦̘̟͝e̝̣͈ ̻̲̘͘F͎̦̜̯̰͜ͅi҉̖̺ͅr͙̩̤͎̭̤͢s͖̰̞̮̩̗t̵̗͍͎͙ ̨̜̯͙̫̩͎̖o̪f͈̦̜̺ ̹͉̺̻͕ṭ̪̘h̴e̲̣͖̤̟̻ ̲͕͔̹͎́Ḓ̗̲̤̻͡ͅe̩̹̲͎ͅa̘̟̬d̛̫̲̥,̭͔̖̜̰ ̢͚͙͓̱̙̘̱T̵̻̤͉̪̹h̀e̺̺ͅ ͇W̛͇͙͓i͏̩͇ͅt̀c̲̠̹̣̩h͠ ̦̗̪̭́o̢̰̳̮̹f̛̘͕̠̝̠͚̪ ̟̹͔̞I̩͚̖͘z̮̝̠̪a̜̥l̠̱͟it̠͚͓̬h̞̺̼̱̠̻̯ ̹͙͝a̧̝͍n̦̭̝͎͚̟̤͜d̦̥̼̹͉͚̪ ẖ̰̰̜̱̕e̬̗r̞̤̞͍͠ ̝̳̘͕̤͍Da̳̝̫u̬g̡h̝̰̗̤̱̜̀t͕͚̗͙e̷̺͔̬̫̥͚ṟ̲͈̱̫͠s̮̤̹͞ ̶o͓̫̻̕f̱̘̲ͅ ̷̥̟̻̺̦Cẖ͚̦͈̹̞̮a͏̪̜̳͚o̖̼̖s̜͖̕,͉̯͙̟̜̳̠ ̟G̜̣̟̟̗͠w̱̼̮̞͡y̲͚n̗̝̣͎̥̞,̬̙͔ ̷̗̮̠̤̜͚th̷̹̯̰̯͔̞͚e͎͙͢ ̨̟̩̙L̜or͖̜̩͙̝̬ḑ̥͚ o̷͎̘̠̭͈͕f͍̼͇̺͝ ̰Sun̖̟l̷i͉̫̠̺̝g̳͖̝̘̰͝h̖͎̰̝̣͚͉t̠̖̹̪͍͇,̥̙͘ ̼̯̀a̪ṇ̲̼d ͏̼̻̪̳hị̞̬͇́s̷̥̗̬͕̳͈ ͉̙̳̠͖f̟͜a̫͓̟̬̳̺͞i̛ṱḫf͉̦͇͜u̟l̡̯̗̹̣̰̮ͅ ̗̩̲k̵͉͍͖̰̦̼n̛̯͎̭i̼̩͖͙̣̺͡g͜h̴͉̗͈̳̲ͅţ̦͍s͇̺.̫̭́ A̜͙̞̪͔n̶̲͖͇͍̰d ̧̦̹̗͕͇͔t͎̠̜h͍̻̟̖̬͙̤̀e̹̝̭̺̱̻ ̡̯͍̯̲F̬̯͔̟u͇̞̥r̘̮̫̭͓̮t̠̘ì̺̭̲̱v̹̼̝͓͕ͅe̛̘̺̤̬̩̠ ̺̹̯̫͔͢P̯͓͖̟̺y͙̥̠̻͚ͅͅg̴̭̘̩̪̜̤m͟y̼̳,͈̱͘ ̥͢so̳ ̥̪̰͉e̶̥̙̞a̴̖̝͍s̮͙͈͜ͅi̴̝l̛̥y ͍̖̣͡ͅf̨o͎̘͘r̩̹͔͉͇̠g̠̙o̭̭̘̣̜t̳͠ten͎̭.̠̰͖̭

    ̥̬̫̖͚͉̦͠

    ̦̣͝W͓͍̦̹͇̱̰͠i̯͙̘͎͉͍t͕͖̜̼̝͠ẖ̪̪ ͘t̸͕̮̰̭̖̯̠h͏e̡͓͕̠̭̩̠ ̬͞s̨̤̪̦̥͔͓̲t̳͢r̲̪͍̮̟̦͉e҉͍͎͓̞n͠g̖͙t̜h͖̝̭̟̜͠ o̷̰͖̯̫̥̫͙f̼̪̩̝̺ ̯̻̰̪̻͉̦̀Lo͍̖ŗ̖̞̫̮͚̱̫d̥̼̺͚͡s̖͎͙̦̫̦̩,̲̭̪ ͔̩͉͉͕th̕e͔y̝͈̱̕ ̨̗c̴̬͚̘̯̖̣̲h̪̗a̹̖̘̪̠͢l͚̪̝̪̟̝̦le͔̝̬̜͜n҉͍̜̼͔͚ͅg̞͈̦͚͓͜e͙̫̖̘̣̬͡d̫ ͜t̖̼͇̭́h̛̪̪͙͔̯̣e҉͉̫̬̘ ̼͚̮̮͘D̮̘̤̗r͢ą͈̼g͍̝o̘̳̯n̘̜̖̕s̰̬̭̖̘̼.͖̯͞ ̼̯̼͝G͈̲̯͖̪̣͕w̸̯y͈n̛͎͚͖͉̟̣̖'̞̖̦͚̀s̬̦̺̺͙̤͕͡ ̪̭mi͘g̸h͏̹̼͓͉͍͍ͅṭ͉̩͍́y͏̳̤͈̬̣̺ͅ ̜͉͇̻͢b̝̲̘͙o̹̮̖l̡̙̤̺̼̙t̸s p͉̪̭͇̺͖͕̀e͙̱̼̭͕̭̥͡e̝̲̝l̦͕͔̮̩͝e҉̙̩̬̺̮͈ͅd̹͈̤͉ ̖̗͎̬̥a̭͕͓͕p͏͕̲̻̘͖ͅá̦̪̗̙͖̟r͢t͕̜̘͉̟̟ ̝͈̮͉̯̭͎t͔̱̙̳͎h̭̫̹ḛ͈̞̝̦̼̖i̶̤̬̙̰͙̫̱r̥͈̬̪͙̗͉ ̜͉s̺̠̫̲̩͉ṱo̢̪̼̗ͅn͉̬̻̮̙̬e̴̝ ̴̙͍̩̪͍̜ş͙̣͍͇̜̜c̝̹a͖l̹͇̞̲͙͇ͅe̷̹̮̤͍͎̬s̻̰̤̀. ̦̬͈̘̪̠̻͢T̩͓̫̞̭̲̞h̸ȩ̰̯͎͍͖ ̮̩̞̪̰͔̮Ẁ͇̞͙̫̪̤i̼ţ̰̦̺̪ͅc̝̯h͢é͍̹͇̙̞s̴̱̟̦ ̜̤̼͇̤̖w̬͚̰̖̥̖e͚̟͖̮͠a̸͎̞͖̫̼̦͓v͔̻̬͍e̻̘̥d̢̯̹̮ ̢̯͍̬ͅg̻̙͔̗͈̫̕r̡̘͓ḙ̢a̼̙̱̰̖ṱ̛̞̺̤ ͡f̹̗̜̹͝i͟r̻͔͖͠e̛̘̖̲̰͖͙͚s̮t̬o̗̲r͖̙͟m̼͚̱s̞. ̤N̤i̬͘ţ̰̫o̝͙ ̢͈͇̮͎̞u̸̻̙͍ǹl͏͇̲̥͉e̪̙̞͙̜̺̦às̜̜̗̹̬h̲̩̙͉̬̙͔͢e͢d҉ ̤͍a̳͚͈̰͚̩̺ ̝͢m̗̳̺ͅia̵̜̪͓s͕̪̣̞͎̤m͚͈a̶ ̭̭o̥̗f̬͖̱̦ͅ ͇̭de̹͘a͏̫t̠͎̘h̙̬̮̗̜̟̖͘ ̧̜͇̖̖a̝͎͍̜ͅͅn̸̬d̛̜̩͎̳̼̮̥ ̶̪̟͎d̰̲̖i̩̤̤ͅs̜͉̝̱̗ea͓͖̭̹s̞͝e̗͖̖̣ͅͅ. ̷̱͙͕͈̯̳A͏̦̜̪͎͕̞̙n̦͔͙̳͓͎͢d͎̭͙ ͏̬̝̞̩̫̝S̰͇͕͟ea̬̞̫t̞̕h͕ ̻̲t̫̝͖̥̭̳h͙̬͕̖͕e̶͈͈̗̞͚͇ ̣͚S̝̪̲̤ͅc͈͓a̰̦̼̞̼͞l͖̻͕̜̼e͍͇̫̝̩̣l͏͖̟͍̱e͓̳s̮̲̩̙̰̬̳̀s ̞̗̠̖̥͔͙͘b҉͎̪̥͕̹̝ẹ̛̱̱̙t̫̩̰r͈̖a͙̜̟̱y̭̱͖̜̮̤͟e̩͔͓͞d ͚̯̤̰̝̩h̳̣̪̬̗͍͖i̙̞͇̮̻s ̘̣̫̗ǫw͖͓̟͔̮̣͚n̨̯͕ͅ,͟ͅͅ ̧̟̪̦̘a͍̳͎n̢͖̹̪͉͍d ̲̯̺̭̭̙͞t̥̱͈h͢e̯̻̤̖͉̼ ̯̥̠ͅD̙̤̭͙ṟ̴ag͉͎͎̱̠̀o̩̹̺͓͝n̛͉͇̬s̴̠ ̦̲̥͙͕w̰͙̭͍̣e̪̝̭r̨e̤͚̩͔̖͙͝ ̖͔̹͕̭̜͠ͅn̲̯̕o͍̜̺͜ ͜m̳̲̼o̸̗̙̰r̛̠͓̜̳͔̯e͙̲͔.̻͍̱

    ̻

    ̘͡T̟̰ḫ̮̦̼͎ư͚̖͓̰̠̠s͖̳͞ ̳͇̲͎̳̦̘̀b̶̠̗̜͚̯̻e͔̞̬̹g̝͇̭͓̩a̴ņ̝͍̣̞ ̟̣̪̜̙̤th̸̝͓͉͓̙̯e͍̦̼̙̟̖͟ ̩͚͙͟A҉͍̪g̭̼͉̮̘͎ḛ̮͢ͅ ̟̣͎̕o͉̞̮̲͙̺̖͝f̖̲̗͇̼̝̫ F͈̗ir͓͚̥͍̝̣e̤̣͇͙͚͞.͍̲̗̰͜ ̷͙̝̯̘̖̟B̧͔̣̖u͓̖̝̱̰t̮̖̞̝̣ ̳̦s̙̮̩͓̭͇̪ǫ̠on̹̠̦̖̕ ͍̜̮̱̯͕͙͟t̪̤̫̼̮̭͜ͅh̥̙e̮̥̬̫̣̰ ͎̖̪̥̀f͚̤̣̻ĺam̬̀ͅḛ̴͙s͜ ̯͍̕w̟̞̘̗i͉̬͎̼͙̳͠l̪l̰ ̸͖͎͈f͕̩̼͚̥̫a̶̰̜̥d̳̫̞͔̜̻e̡ ̢͉a̶n̝͔͎͖̪̮͈͠d͚̪̼̳͚̰͎ ͙̺̖͖̀ͅo͍n҉̥̩͉͉̹̘̖l̳̞̣̘̼y͎͇̼ͅ ̼̗̣D̻̘̜̣a̗̻̱͎̠͕̗͘r̺͞k͚͇͕͎̪̭ ̛̰̤w̳͖̻̕i̴̮͕̮̲̫̜l̘̱̻l̠̳͝ ͓̤͈̱͚̗̭r̷̗͚͓͈̤̲e̗ḿ͇͔͖͈̼ͅa̩i̤͖̠̟n̬̳̝͖͖͟.̰̥̻ ̟͙̳̬͕͉E͏͚̯̤̤v҉̮̩͈e̤̮͚͚̞n̡ ̤̝͈͕̲̠ͅn̟̗͎o̫̬̣̠͍̪̗w ̶̣t̰̦͖̱̬̰͜h̷͓̤̗̖͓̣̟e҉̫̯̱̲͍̮̗r̻̩̠̥͚͖̱ȩ̤ ͜a̠͔̯r̻̜̝e̘̪̱̦ ͈̼͈͡on͚̘ͅl̞̥͓͍̭y̧̫̹͈̻͎̩ ̨̜͎͇̤̱e̴̬mb̗̭̦̕e̩͔̱̘̲̦̮r̨̖͈̼̱͈s̙̼̲̠̞,̖̞̯ ͢ͅa҉̟̯̫n͙͙̭̦̥̤͚d̢̜̦̣̻̼ͅ ͓͔m̷̹̭̤̠a̙n̡̦̠̺̦ ͙s͏̳e̷̖̖̤̲͍e̙̰̮͡s̫͝ ͈̼̖ͅn͇̙̝̮̳̝o̯̻͎̻̗t͏̳͖̼ ͔̻͔͇̻̪̙̀l̬͈̘̣̺͎̘i̲̟̞͙̻̟g̳̰̀h̹͙͕͉̥̮t̘̕,̶̜̠̜̮̗̦ ̗̲̤̥̝b͔͚̙ͅu͏̱̫t̸ ͖̠͓͍o̟n̗̣̱͞l̡̖̰̞̬̤̤͚y̼̟͍̝̼͕͞ͅ ͖͇̬̪̘e̫̺̬̕n̞͙̝͖͇͎̗d̻͉̲̻̩̫̭͢l̛̜̩̖͙̼̙̥e͓s̷s̸̩ ̛̼n̡̻i̡̻̜͍̙g̦͚̗̦͘h̜̤̠̗͞ͅṱś̘̘.͚̺̘̺̯̘̤ Á̖̘̭̹nd̷̝̲̪̪͙͈ͅ a̧̼̗̗͈̤m̛̱̰͚͕̰͚̪o̸̖͓͈̦͍n̤͓̜̳̩̠̠g̝̀s̵͈̭̼̼̻͚̪t̻ ̮̜̣t͞h̩̻̣͖̺̪ͅę͚̖̫̯̼̙̳ l̺͎̫i̻͉͇̳̦v̯̰̦in͚͉̫͎g̩͔ ̠̰̝a̡̰͙̪͇̪ͅr̻̹̬̹̞̭͞ͅe ̢̣͙̰̭̝̜see͏n̫̳͖,̜͖̩̮̫ ̲̦͈̱̘̙c̵̲a͇͙̣̼̥͡r̯͇̩͕̻͠ͅŕi͝e̠͙͈r̹̞̫̦͡s̸͎͖͍̗̥͚̳ ̢̜̝̜͚o̝̼̦̫f̨͇̦̼ ̢̞̮̬̣͕̦ṯ̥͔̳̤h̶e̙͙͉ ͏̭̮̱ͅa͔̲̪̗̕c̗̼̱͍͔c̲̖̮̲͕̦̬͝ų̲̠͔ͅr̷͈͍͇̹̙̲s̻̞ed͓̹̮̦̙ ̦͖̩̰͖͓D̨͍̳̠̬̩͓a͏̖r̠̜͟k̺̭̫̭̜͟ś̭͍͚̠̹͓i̟̞͕̟̻g̘͉̺̙̟͈̦͝ǹ͚̬̖̙̻.̛͓͖̘̝͖

    ̪̺̩̻̤̝͜

    ̤͖̘̥̯̻̙͞Y̯̹̮͓̩e̫̗̣̭̼s̝̟̱͉͝,̘ ̜̠̣͖́in̴̮̘̫̼̼d̗͍͞e̖̫̰͙͍̠͟ed̤̳͔͖̗.͇̯̣̬ Ṯ̷͙h͎͔e̛̝͉̙̞ ̰D̛͉̣̰a̵̳̺̖̭r̰̫̘̱͔k̛̫s̰͎͠i̝̲͜g̰̩n̗̣͈͓̣̭ ͟b͉̯̞̦͎̣͇̕r̙̞͔̻ạ̘̲̦͢n̵͕ḍ̨̗s̠͕̕ ̺̟̭t̢̖̠ḫ̘e̬̻̪͔͇͡ ͢U̥̼̬̭͎̥n͖͈̰̟̲͔̯d̴̖͎̤e̥̲̺͍̻͘a̸͍̗̦̰̬̩͕d͍̱̜̳̼̻.̱͙͢ ̴A͔͍̠n͚͙͉̙̕d̩͔̞̭ͅ ̢̻̖̝ͅin ̮̞͡t̤͖̯͢h̼̳i҉͚̱͉s ̱̼̬͓̫͖̟l͍͎͕͍̬̤a̮͍̲̟̳̜̹n̴̠̬͇͎d,̛ ̘̹͖̩͠t͚͉̖̮̭h͉̼̤̟͈͓̻e̤͠ ̘̟̹̤͎̻̖U̯̜n̵͎͉̳̮d̗̗e̬̯̟̲a͕̩̣̟̻ͅḑ͇͓̤͍͔͔ ̲̮̬a͔͎ŗ͚̗͍̗̞̬̘ę͕̤̞̼͕̫̞ ̷͍c̙͓̳̮͖̠͟o̥͔r͚r̸̥̻͇̭͎̦͉a̧̰̻l̨̖̬̱͇͕̦͔ḽ̨̼̠̦̩̝̠e̵̠̪͚̙̪d ̢̺̰̯̱͖a̭͎͍̦̹̪n̫̱̼̜̪̗͘d̗̪͎ ̬̦̼̞̱l̶̠͔̦ḛ̛̤͇d̻̻̝͍͙̩͓ ̸̮͖t͙͞o̷̪̫̼̟͕̲ t̲h̀e̟͙̮͓͘ ̧̞̯̳͚͉n̡͙͉̳̬ͅͅo̳͎̻͕ͅr͓̬̭̯̺̘t̲͉̪͖h͉̙̜̞,͓̻̥̳̬̣͞ ̫̪͈whe҉̺͚̗r̛̰͉e͇̞͕͓̼ ̼̮̻̳̠̹t͏̝͎̝h͏̖̯̱̻͈͍e̶͚̤͓̗̝͈̮y̧ ̮̙̳̮͎a̤̞͝r͙̝̺̬̤̯̗e̗̺͡ͅ ҉͎̲̘͈ͅl̙̙̯̣͍͖ͅo̜͕̮̻͡c҉̬̭͈̠̭̭̼k̹͓e̴̜̣̝̠d̙̥̱̘ ̭̟̩à̠͍̘̫͈ͅw͇͙̼̼̺ͅa̗̯̯͕͉̰̪y͍̻̼͞,̵̻̬̱̱͇͇ ͔̰͍͉̼̞͟t͖́o͢ ̧̭̤̩a͔̗̩̹͉w͈̮͍̤̯̜͉a͓̩͞ͅi͓͉̺̹̱̣͙t̷̘͍̺̖ ̭͚̙̤t̷̥̹̞h̭̯̠̝͜e̬͈͉̤̫̼͍ ̘e͓̦̝͇̹͔̘ṋ͖̝̺͔̝̫d̰ ̷̤̱̹o̖͕̫͝f̩̮̬̞̟ ͈̦t̫͙̟̗̭̜hę̞̹ ̷̼w҉͉͕̰o̬̺̦͠r̠̤̖̦͙ḷ̛͈̤̬d̠̯̲.̰.͍͈̱. ͓T̨h͔̥i͉̣s ̝̱i͍̦͇s҉̲̠ ̬̪̜̟͍̙̱͢y̹̠͍̯̠̞͟o̞͙̹͈̝u̷͚̳͇͙̣̳̻r̳̗̪̗͍̞̫ ͕̪͉̠̫͖f̢͖͍̤̱͚̮̥a̙̜͎̰t̢̫̻̞̗e͚̹̣̗͚̼ͅ.̸

    ̣͢

    ̹̻̞̯͖̟͙O̲̟̭̣͎n̵͕͍̹̙l̳y̙͍͍̠̯,͍̤̯̻́ ̨͕̟in̬̫̜̭͚ ̖̫͉͇̬̟t̟̲̟̞̺͔̮͝h̯̫̝͕͢e̞̟͎͈̰̞ ͈́a͙̰̻͇͕n̗̼͡cì̘̪̮e̷̹̠̻͈̮̻͚n̩̞̙̗͔t͎͇̤̪̠̫͘ ̰̜l̬ḙ̵̞̘̟̳ͅg͓̫̯̺̙en̶͙̱̫̩͇̱d͚̳s̳̺ ̬̲̠̣̭it̖͚̭ ͇̻i̛͎̪̰̣sͅ ̜̮̦͇̣͚s̵̳̤̪̘̹ͅt̳̟͚͉̖̦̀a̟͇̗t͚͈eḑ̗̣,͎̪̫͠ ̺̝̘̟͓̱t̯̺͔͙̝͉͘h͍̞̭̦̩̠͉͘a̶̱̺͉͕̖̬t̞͉̗̖ ̖̻̺̙̪͇͔͘o͙̘̯̝̯͈̲n͇̟͞e̷̯̖̥ ̰̰̜͟ͅḓ̶̫̞̣̯̺a̵͙̩y̥̬ ̘̰͕̲͍̯͉a͔̪̳̖̯n͍̹͕̥͖͓ͅ ̺̩ų̘̭n̵͚͓̺d͈̥̪́e̘ą̮͖͎͙̘̱d҉̻͖͚̭̤̙̲ ͏͖̝̺͍̟͕s͇̻̩h̰̝͓͟al͏l ̶b̫̫̬̮̖e̖ ̴̻͈̗̯͔c͉h̫͕́o͔ș̭͍̮̤̻ͅe̴̖̰̫̭̞n͎̬͓̖͍̠ ̘̰͎̮̲̣͇t̟o̤͇̦̦ ̸̣ͅle̹̣̺̣͖̲a͎̻v͕̕ͅe̵͔̮̝̲̻ ̫̝̞̦̫̯ͅț̰̫͔h͞e̯̖̩̮̯ ̭͠u̦̺̭̤͉n̶d̶͈̼̙̞e̖͉̰̯̩̰̻a̡͎̭͇̙ḏ̰̰ͅ ͔̘̼͕̼͡a̭̼ṣy͖̱͢l̰̘u̺m̵̲̼͚͔͖̘,̢͓ ̩̭͖̟̮̮i͏̪͓̘̯̲n҉̪͚͙̥̣ ̭̫̤̠̩̞͔p͕̱̝̲͎i̯̥͜lg͍̞̗ri̸̗̻̙̟m͙͞a̵̜g̺͍̜͔̩͕̟͟e̸̮̫,̠̬̣͉̰͚ ̶͓̠t̤̺̤̭ͅo̰͕͖̫̼͇͙̕ ̦͘t͕̟͎̗ͅh̖͟e҉̺̩̥̹̱̝ ̣̳̝̙l͎a͕̬̬͇n͢d o̢f͖̙ͅ ̳͖̪́a̸͖͔͈n͉̘͔͈̯͢c͓i̛̙̹e͇̦̠̗̤͇ͅn̳̮̺̦̕t҉̠̻̭͇͍̮̣ ̳̠̙̱ͅlo͍͎̬̘̗ŕ̩d̻̝̪̗̰̩͟s҉͖̦,̡ ̜̖͔̝̗ͅL͙̩̖͕͎͡o̱̘͚̤̖͎͢ṟ̷̜d̹̱̯̮̬̱͈̕ra̬̙̖̼n̪̲͈͙͎̤͖.͇͜

    ̝̝̀

    Dank souls

  • hehe i beat that again recently Ornstein and Smough aint got nothing on my +10 black knight halberd

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479486#Comment_479486

    hehe i beat that again recently Ornstein and Smough aint got nothing on my +10 black knight halberd

    oh, your ONE OF THOSE I SEE

  • hey dont diss the halberd at least im not a chaos flame wielding ZWEIHANDER PLEB i dont need armor i just need my 50 dex and the symbol of avarice for added challenge and sun warrior covenant forever

  • dont tell anyone i leveled up dex though

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479495#Comment_479495

    hey dont diss the halberd at least im not a chaos flame wielding ZWEIHANDER PLEB i dont need armor i just need my 50 dex and the symbol of avarice for added challenge and sun warrior covenant forever

    True but still if I get summoned as a phantom to help people on bosses I make sure the host dies if he has that halberd :P

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/479501#Comment_479501

    True but still if I get summoned as a phantom to help people on bosses I make sure the host dies if he has that halberd :P

    its not that overpowered actually to be honest i prefer the dragon fang but that depends on how much strength i have

1 … 66 67 68 69 70 … 86