The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's true I'm gonna stop playing
I don't really care for it
@LCGaster why stop playing? 🤔
@PhantomMask20763
They would be moving towards a more aggressive monetization system, they might as well add loot boxes
@LCGaster I see, I hope they dont bring it either way, it would suck having to grind for so much, on top of the already existing grind too. It works in fortnite because there is no grind aside from those challenges and the battle pass, but this game isnt like that
@PhantomMask20763
Exactly, it doesn't fit in DBD
I wouldn’t mind them adding battle pass.
Ehhh. So long as I can keep playing normally without the pass, I'll be fine. If not, I'll pass.
Not gonna buy it and just ignore it, they cant make Lootboxes anyways so we fine
@Hoodedfengm1n
They still have to pass the legislation 😬
@LCGaster They pass it and we good
@pootis_Bear
I might be able to get online Saturday, but I'll arrive late.
How long do you guys plan to play?
@Hoodedfengm1n that's what you think!
@KillermainBTWm8 Sadly, I might buy it because free cosmetics pretty much, even tho they are for survivors that I do not play
I’ve found heaven.
I see that pepepepepepepe in the corner 'er
The empty coke bottle?
@TreemanXD The pepepepepepe in the corner er!
Not the Coke bottle
Boi u tressin me out! Wait is the pepepepepepe the puppy?
@Hoodedfengm1n
@TreemanXD I misspelled it
Its epepepepepepe
I don’t know what that is.
@Hoodedfengm1n
Oh wait, that is a Coke bottle, not a pepsi
Yep
@LCGaster I won’t be on after 10pm est but I don’t know about anyone else
@pootis_Bear
I think I'll be home by 8/9 o'clock
I’ll let y’all guess who.
Wait, what?
time for a 12 hour shift WHEEEEEEEEEEE
@friendlykillermain
oh i knew i forgot a name
D A R N
SORRY
so tired already :( why did i have to get hit by a stupid car
@friendlykillermain You got hit by a fooking car?! 0.o
oh yeah did i not mention that on the forums? i was taking my evening stroll Monday night when someone was on their phone and didn't see me when they shot forward and WHAM! im fine now got discharged yesterday had a twig impaled through my arm so that hurt a lot and my left eye got shook up pretty well so i went from 15/20 vision to 2/20 vision so now i need glasses but yeah that was an eventful day
my left shoe came off 😂
@friendlykillermain Oh Entity man, damn. Did you at least sue?
Nah no need to insurance covered about everything and anyone could see it was an honest mistake plus the lady was really kind about it and made sure i got to the hospital if i did sue i would be a heartless monster
@friendlykillermain I don't think I'll be surprised if she doesn't at least face jail time. I know my [Bad Word] would have been sent to jail for that 'honest' mistake.
Don't drive with a phone out. I don't even own a car and I know this.
yeah thats true personally i rather not got involved in it anymore than i have. on the bright side i got a PROMOTION! so i work longer hours but the benefits OOOO the benefits! worth it
@friendlykillermain
NICE!!!!
@Shad03
Good bruddah :3
Well that's nice.
Also I got this random cut on the left side of my thumb. It's weird.
what kind of cut?
It feels like a paper cut but I have not been in contact with paper.
that is weird
@LCGaster i know and because the benefits help my insurance i literally make money from being hit by that car its so perfect timing im afraid the government will investigate it 🤣
Very. It's like, one mm deep or something. Had I possessed my phone or something I would have taken a picture.
Don't trust the Government! They're lizard men 😱
maybe just an abrasion?
@LCGaster dont worry my tinfoil hat protects me from their mind beams