The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
in the past i have had a case file where someone stole 2 benches from the local park by ripping them out with his pick up truck i dont know why but this community dislikes benches
@friendlykillermain
DAMN BARRELS
@Shad03
Today I'll try out Legion, I'll tell you how I feel about it
@LCGaster You'll find that using the power is more or less useless. I still will play them, but it just doesn't feel like Legion.
I basically think the same.
@Shad03 The power is good for locating people, pressure (especially if people are nearby), and to get the first hit off. I really wouldn't say it's useless, just not useful to follow and down someone with the stabs alone.
@fluffybunny If I wanted to follow people and slash them down, I'd stick with the Trapper.
Look, I don't hate the new Legion. I never played in a way that hindered me, nor was outright unfair for survivors. But the power essentially does so little even with a high cost. And especially since I play on PS4 the new Legion hurts me a lot more.
I only truly asked for reduction to power for each missed swing and for the speed to go up a bit.
But I can't have that.
well ######### i just finished my workload for today and still have 2 hours to kill
@friendlykillermain
Nice
but my phones in the car and security doesn't allow them in the building :(
Dang it :(
yeah it sucks plus every time i leave and want to back into the building i have to go through what feels like an hour of security and to top it off my security clearance only works between certain times so if i leave early and get a call for another file ill be locked out of my office ๐
That sucks ๐
yeah so until my shift is over im stuck here
At least you have the PC.
Also, do they pay you well? ๐ค
Pig is done with her nerfs already
i wont say more then then i can support myself if kicked out the house ๐
1.1K likes! whoop whoop
Decent amount then ๐
my god the spam block is so annoying
Yeah it is
one more hour of nothing
Fun...
so... fun...
oh god
that's the only thing that triggered me during my jail.
well i have some you tube channels to unsubscribe from
I found out that an account I never used was subbed to T-Series
Damn sub-bot
Iโm not subscribed to T-series or Pewdiepie. Fite me.
whats T series im only unsubscribing from channels in light of projareds absolute ######### actions and pedophilic messages
@TreemanXD
Sub to pewds, don't let the corporations win
@friendlykillermain
it's an Indian corporation that's about to become the number 1 subbed on youtube
oh
Maybe later
And he's a nice guy :3
poor rubberninja
who?
hes an animator also known as ross apparently earlier today major drama went down
Oh no
i know its absolutely awful ill explain more on the discord since that doesnt have a spam limit
I still have a few hours at school
:darn:
Save me :(
30 minutes left :)
15 minutes :3
FREEDOM :D
this marks my 1 thousandth comment :D
I'm not sure what I'm to tbh.
Ross?