The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@pootis_Bear Do we have pics of the pig skins?
nvm just saw them
@LCGaster discord said you were near a tornado hope your alright
@PhantomMask20763 any word on Lcgaster?
I found a game with more bugs patched in one update than dbd
This is fully zoomed out, still more
Dang
@friendlykillermain This is Metro Exodus's Patch Notes
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/62101/after-a-day-to-calm-down/p1?new=1
I am so tired :(
@friendlykillermain same, also LC is fine, he's on the discord
thats good
I'm alive!!!
you had me worried 😅
I was so ######### scared yesterday
FREEDOM
so what happened?
@friendlykillermain
The National Weather Broadcast kept going off saying that the storm was moving towards where I live and a tornado formed in Augusta, KS which is about 30 miles from where I was.
dang that must have been terrifying anything other than 100 miles is too close for a tornado considering how fast they travel
I hate tornadoes that must have given you a scare wouldn't want that to happen to me especially in my current house.
My laptop has broke science again!
Found this gem on the reddit
oh no you've broken the time space continuum
Pebble is good.
@KillermainBTWm8 welcome out of jail! :D
@LCGaster glad you’re ok. :)
Just found this video on the Ghost leak. This guy has the freaking animations!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chocvdQY7zQ&feature=youtu.be&t=407AW sweet
yes now I can make more bai- I mean good threads this is sarcasm. I do not intend on making bait posts.
Indeed :D
@Peasant Thank you for sharing. That's pretty cool.
Hey guys, so apparently a bill has been brought to the senate floor that would make loot boxes and "Pay to win" mechanics illegal in certain video games in the United States. What do you think about that?
Frankly I hate loot boxes and refuse to buy a random chance at nice things. Just let me buy the stuff I want..
Does any one know a game called terrordome
Just found this Pig pic on Reddit. I'm scared.
@Peasant I died of laughter when I saw this, but seriously...HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!
when they nerf your power at endgame so during EGC you just pull out hatchets instead
@pootis_Bear
I want a new Terrordrome game made by Nether Realm studios
I reached 1K likes, yay :D
Congrats! :D
I gave you another one! 💜
@LCGaster it will most likely never happen because of all of the licensing issues
jail is boring cant i just pay bail already?
when is the court date? i never was provided with an attorney so i don't have anytime to build my case :(
@friendlykillermain Unfortunately, there is no bail.
darn Canadians and their different law systems
So, how's everyone doing?
Just stabbing people, or rather, trying to.
@Plu
Nice
just got back from central files and am currently auditing a smash and grab at a CVS
@friendlykillermain
Didn't understand half of it, but nice :)
its typical stuff some people got drunk and threw a brick at the window and took some amount of money but hey at least it isnt benches again
@friendlykillermain
They stole benches? 😂