The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@fluffybunny but Feng has a pink skirt.
@TreemanXD Come back to me when she has the bunny costume, then we'll talk.
@fluffybunny maybe next Easter.
I feel sad. I'm a sad nibba.
I'm a tired Italian
I threw it on the ground
Lets talk about croissants
Croissants are fine I guess, not my favourite
I prefer a nice bowl of nails in the morning, perks me right up
@MeatN2Vedge Do you spit any of them out?
@Hoodedfengm1n
Nah, you need to savor them
@LCGaster You pinged the wrong person
But Spitters are Quitters
#########
Pro tip: nails are better with wasabi.
@TreemanXD Just remember, spitters are quitters
I have a nice healthy diet of knuckle sandwiches myself.
I eat Ramen noodles.. Y'all are too expensive
I eat ass
I love doing this one, collecting {Item.name#+} and giving it to {EnclaveLeader.Name}
dear god work was brutal today 352! 352! 352 files i needed to retrieve from central files a dark library with so many files all the sound is blocked out until you start hearing non existent voices after 5 minutes for well over 4 hours thank god im done for the day
@friendlykillermain I hear that on a daily basis my friend, 352 is just the normal numbers
352 criminal files is normal 352 CIVIL files are a whole different matter since they're filed differently and its just stupid they way there done. instead of a simple 8 digit code and a A-Z filing system for civil you have 4 different possible filing ways each one different and some have the same number on the outside but on the first page is a another 4 digit code and these files that have the same outside number are for some goddamn reason in other sections! i swear if i have to read through one more compliant about BENCHES ######### BENCHES im going to hang myself form the rafters
Um...benches???
Shut the door, I'm tryin to poop
yes benches a lot of people apparently really dislike the the benches the boyscout troop 1083 erected by the local neighborhood because apparently the homeless people are using them WHICH WAS THE REASON THEY WERE MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE and now they want them removed making up stupid reasons like parking obstructions. im slowly losing faith in humanity
But the benches need you batman!
im not the lawyer im just the person that fixes the files
Why are people complaining about benches, maybe the benches complain about them
That's it we're touching tips
Benches are always being sit on its time for to give BENCHES RIGHTS its time they sit on us.... what am i even typing
I think the benches should have rights!!! I mean c'mon, we have animal rights and stuff but what ever happend to bench rights?!?!
forget bench rights what about CHAIR rights!
@PhantomMask20763 I remember in like 6th grade science class we somehow started talking about bench rights or something similar
@pootis_Bear we always have weird conversations in my classes :P
What if your thumb roared like a dinosaur?
It would be pretty good to do pranks
What's one thing that Micheal Myers and Detective David Tapp have in common?
They are Obsessed ๐Oh my god ๐๐
C-3P0 is about to reck Kylo ren
Kylo became good tho...I think... :/
@PhantomMask20763
The VPN doesn't work
@LCGaster D A R N
It worked fine for me for a while when I first got it but it eventually didn't work
@PhantomMask20763
DARN
i wish we had our discord emotes on the forums
Same
@PhantomMask20763 @LCGaster @NoodleLegs we need to show the devs that crossplay is something we need!
Hell yeah!
peanits said that they would look into it if the community wanted it so maybe one day i can show you all the true power of TRAPPER AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
And I'll show you the true power of the Wraith ๐
your bingbongs can catch pizza time dwight