The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Behavior has really outdone themselves....
They somehow made possibly my least favorite horror movie villain into something actually seemingly enjoyable.
Shame on me for underestimating them
yeah his wife had an affair with projared who was cheating on his wife and thats why they divorced so long ago and ross only found out about it yesterday which is Ouch
Wait really? That's so sad :,(
That poor guy
i know it really blows on the bright side though pro jared last over 200000 subs
do do do do auditing files do do do do doing a good job do do do do getting really boring do do do do
@friendlykillermain
oof thats a bit overkill but spam callers suck so Nice
*yawn*
so tired too many drunk people fist fighting too many people driving into trees and its only my first shift
oh boy time to go to central files
What a legend
first load done now for the second uhg
@friendlykillermain Make a game out of it
sounds like your havin fun.
Oh, try counting every bench in the files!
HOO BOY i have to audit 50 files tonight for my second shift! well i guess im going to head home and sleep till 7
that sounds depressing. :/
not really i just have a second shift tonight because a coworker is out sick and ill get a overtime bonus
well that's good then have fun :P
Oh and I finally got to 100 downvotes :D I will catch up
Ill try 😂
yo friendlykillermain, i finally found ya XD
anyways heres our server link: https://discord.gg/QPPj4KA
(btw to anyone else, you are allowed to join if you wish)
@BrenRadNeo
New phone, who this?
My bookmarks said there were over 1000 new posts here...
It's over 900!
@ElementoDeus wow, thats an old one there, back when I was screwing around on forums not taking is seriously
heh yeah
MoM should be buffed so you only need to be hit once to activate, and it lasts forever.
i wouldn't be surprised if they actually did that
@friendlykillermain Sad but true.
yeah i was playing legion and just its hopeless im holding out for ghost face though
@friendlykillermain
I think Ghostface is going to be very weak :(
@LCGaster Same
@KillermainBTWm8
Let's wait for our feedback to be ignored again 😢
Noice
@LCGaster
hehehe
you know it
Hey on Saturday we I am planning a kyf on ps4
@pootis_Bear what time? Also what is your time zone?
You will see how scary console nurse can be. :D
@TreemanXD eastern standard time and I was thinking 5 or 6
@pootis_Bear I can probably make it then.
@pootis_Bear If I'm not practising my skills on Skullgirls, I'll see if I can join.
That or if I'm not on Minecraft.
Totally not mercy=me satan=@NoodleLegs rorohoastface= @PhantomMask20763 mr bing bong=@LCGaster I think I got everything right. This was a one word game we did on discord
Yep
@LCGaster I didn’t know who was who and I just waited for clues to figure it out
LOL 😂
Wow...lovely
What do you guys think about the Battlepass "leak"?