The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LCGaster the vaccines are evil. the government is making are kids have autism.
yeah and they faked the moon landing the earth is flat!i know because the flat earth society has members all around the globe 🤣
It was twem >:3
@friendlykillermain we have no evidence but they cant hide from the truth
My Entity I love that moment when the Flat Earthers said that.
i know
@LCGaster
OBAMA TURNED THE FROGS GAY
@pootis_Bear
ITS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US!
meme boi
hehe haven't seen that one before
i have more from discord
now those i have seen and i love them
I have a personal question
10/10 better than the original
@friendlykillermain they did a dub of all of the cutcenes if want to watch it all sometime
ill watch it after work
its pretty long but here it is
ez dubz
to be fair he did....
@pootis_Bear
Can you give me the link of the videos? I need to download videos if I want to watch them at school
@LCGaster the spiderman one is above the thanos meme
ALL HAIL THE KING!
what
@pootis_Bear For like, one week, Orion will have a specialized Nurse portrait. Link to the Thread that made it possible in my off topic thread.
@Shad03
Sorry, I had to go out with my host mum, I don't know if I'll be able to play today
@LCGaster
It be fine mah bruddah
I know that this is our wholesome thread but I’d like to see y’alls opinions on my MoM nerf. :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/63502/in-my-experience-mom-nerf-idea#latest
"Hail to the king, baby" 😎
Alright, if someone post the entire bee movie script on my wall, I will change my pfp to Freddy Krueger
@Hoodedfengm1n There you go.
@Shad03 I saw the ping that you sent me the f*cking bee movie script, thanks
@Hoodedfengm1n I broke the forums trying to send it the first time.
@Shad03 I took me almost 1 minute to scroll down my wall
Hey, what's up my comrades?
not much
@TheRockstarKnight all is good comrade
@Hoodedfengm1n One thing I never understood.
@TheRockstarKnight Eh, nothing much with me, friend.
Discord doesn't work at school sometimes
Read this
i did when it first came out 😜
@pootis_Bear I read it, seems like they're doing a pretty good job so far.
@NoodleLegs they will be revealing the freddy rework and mom nerf
not a fan
that is what im excited about
@friendlykillermain
@pootis_Bear
you know theyre not going to treat freddy right and the mom change is 😣
@Shad03 i prefer the og
@friendlykillermain I hope they don't make fred boi worse
@pootis_Bear the new nerf sounds interesting but idk how it would do in practice. i can barely get protection hits now.