The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gg
If Freddy falls asleep, does he see Super Freddy?
@Hoodedfengm1n it goes into inception
then if super freddy falls asleep does he see super super freddy?
@KillermainBTWm8 no its power glove freddy
also this exists
@pootis_Bear That is Super Freddy during the comic book scene, when Freddy dominates a kid and looks like Mr.X/Nemesis
"Great graphics"-Fred Krueger
@Hoodedfengm1n i know but I didnt know there is a toy of it
@pootis_Bear -Opens amazon to buy it-
he is the one pulling all of the strings
meesa dumb
ITS DONE
never before seen footage of the legions death
Epic :O
it took 3 hours
@friendlykillermain now this is epic
I love the oof part
worth it
My concert band exam is easy all I have to do is play at the graduation
when i searched for the freddy darn meme I found this
why there of all places
I found an image but it cant be posted here that was in the same section
We are now watching a movie in class :3
what movie
To kill a mockingbird, its liturature class
ooooo good movie black and white class
@PhantomMask20763 hey you had a report on that
Yesh @pootis_Bear
I need to pay attention tho since I returned the book and I never finished reading it, and my final is about the book :(
aw you missed the best part
@PhantomMask20763 @friendlykillermain on discord get ready for picture that will make you think #########
What was that?
the ending chapter
ahh
@pootis_Bear oh boy
Also I might go back to being a pig main despite the nerf
@friendlykillermain but I did read the final chapter, its only some chapters I didnt read
This movies boring @friendlykillermain :|
give it a chance kids these days have no patience grumble grumble *crack* my hip ooooh
@friendlykillermain but it's so slow!!! Like you, OLD MAN >:D
Darn kids get off my LAN server
the movie sux big time in my opinion yes I am one of those bO0k iS bEtER tHaN tHe mOvIe
THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER
I was going for adept Tapp and the killer closed their application after we did all the gens, no achievement. :(
DARN
D A R N!
eyyy severe storms tonight if there is a nader I will kms I has no basement.
what?
if there be a tornado tonight due to storms I has no basement therefore I guess I will just die :P