The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
while you guys deal with severe storms I am just stuck with waking up to blood gushing out of my nose making me pissed because I have no idea how much blood I just lost and bc of the sleep I lost.
@KillermainBTWm8 yeah, we have a dam (not near me) that might collapse. Oklahoma is a mess rn.
@TreemanXD damn that sounds bad stay safe.
@KillermainBTWm8 power outages happen fairly common in spring.
@TreemanXD ah power going out where I live means we are having a decently big storm.
@TreemanXD well I finally stopped bleeding out of the n0se so I am going to go to sleep hope you are safe.
any one want to play cards against humanity
Yesh
@friendlykillermain we need more people can you tag them please
Ok try the discord
@friendlykillermain my discord isnt working
Darn well phantommask can’t and I don’t know who else is online
@friendlykillermain D A R N
@friendlykillermain im on discord but the connection is really bad
this thread has seven upvotes!
Darn
YAY :D
@friendlykillermain
Oh
@friendlykillermain I hate not speaking!!
I know
@friendlykillermain dont spread lies about what i am saying
hehehehehehe
@friendlykillermain have you tried to talk to the elder gods to bring me back
I will try
@PhantomMask20763 I am the ghost
@friendlykillermain i have a math exam to tell him that
Ok
@friendlykillermain can you see me in the voice chat
@pootis_Bear yes
This course is associated with grading periods that will end on May 30, 2019.
almost at the end.
Remember page 23?
Yes
@friendlykillermain I nearly lost my mind, I was just about ready to start writing in tongues.
Hahahahaha
I don’t:p
@friendlykillermain im trapped still
Oh no
Pootis, restart discord
@Hoodedfengm1n i still cant use chat
@pootis_Bear Then it is your internet, I suggest restarting your router
@Hoodedfengm1n my school is crap amd it works sometimes
that's the problem if you are on school wifi most schools have certain things blocked such as Discord.
@pootis_Bear Oh then it is just your school internet, that could have went poorly
What the?
@KillermainBTWm8 i mean discord does work sometimes and i wish it would be more comsistent in blocking
I have linked my pre-calc vids for studying ha.
since more people are online anyone want to play cards against humanity
@friendlykillermain try to get people to play cards against humanity