The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)

lets just start with counting to 1000

discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7

Comments

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Never gonna give you up.

    Never gonna let you down.

  • Spice Adams Hiding Behind a Tree 22082019195945.jpg

    Your Haunted Grounds is mine! >:D

  • No more rick roll

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    No more rick roll

    But I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. :'(

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    No more rick roll

    Wait a moment stares weren't you banned for awhile?

  • I don't think I was banned. I just haven't been active on here

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646387#Comment_646387

    I don't think I was banned. I just haven't been active on here

    Ah I see.

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646387#Comment_646387

    I don't think I was banned. I just haven't been active on here

    Oh and I almost forgot We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…






















    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646399#Comment_646399

    Oh and I almost forgot We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    We're no strangers to love

    You know the rules and so do I

    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

    You wouldn't get this from any other guy

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

    Gotta make you understand

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long

    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

    Inside we both know what's been going on

    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    And if you ask me how I'm feeling

    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    Never gonna give you up

    Never gonna let you down

    Never gonna run around and desert you

    Never gonna make you cry

    Never gonna say goodbye

    Never gonna…

    why

  • Heroes never die!

  • @Awakey said:

    Heroes never die!

    You're right! They just get resurrected in the next movie!

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/649186#Comment_649186

    You're right! They just get resurrected in the next movie!

    Wrong reference 😂

  • We must revive this thread and keep it at the top, it has multiple rayguns

    image.png


  • @Hoodied said:

    We must revive this thread and keep it at the top, it has multiple rayguns

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/088/AVBDQKKZDBFX.png

    We need the ultimate weapons to keep this thread going. Memes.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/651791#Comment_651791

    We need the ultimate weapons to keep this thread going. Memes.

    66391464_369604170370010_4267493799903580695_n.jpg

    I gotchu homie

  • Screenshot_20190825-152338.png

    Laurie's face is perfection

  • Have you all seen TreemanXD anywhere?


    Did he ever exist?

  • @Hoodied said:

    Have you all seen TreemanXD anywhere?

    Did he ever exist?

    Are you joking or did you not realize?

  • I do not realize what happened?

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    what is up gamers

    Just woke up

  • 132 pages still surprises me...

  • This thread has more necromancers in it than I have ever seen lmao. Me included.

  • @Hoodied said:

    We need MOAR

    AND MORE SHALL BE DELIVERED

    dbd lore meme.jpg


1 … 77 78 79 80 81 … 86