The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was back during the oil event
oh that makes more sense.
And also before I changed my username to prevent people tunneling me because I had the word Toxic in my name
Playing Destiny right now.
Got nothing better to do.
I’m playing Roblox rn
*fears in solo slams*
I'm back on DbD.
Don’t think I’ve played solo slams
It's a Destiny reference.
o
Minecraft
Yes
excellent
Epic
indeed
Agreed
I peed
I reed
I feed
I need
I lead
I bead
I am speed
I am hhgffshjrdgedhsthsgk
It appears you have had a stroke
I went on a bubba rampage
If I went aganst you in a realmatch i would probably lose
Maybe
Im at rank 19 as survivor so I don't think we would ever meet
Probably not, unless you are a purple rank killer.
I could get to purple if i tried but im not right now
Great job keeping this place alive guys!
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SOON
Heck yeah
I wish I could make discussions
In 7 days you shall be free.
Got a week, I actually asked if my PFP could keep the jail
He said no :(
Jailed and rejected, that hurts. :(
And I found out that the jail cells have no toilets too
Wait I thought you said it wouldn't flush anymore?! What were you using back there?!
I found out it was bricks!
You can use those to break out of your jail cell! :o
Hmmm
Making playlists on youtube is hard, someone help
Idk how either
So I have no access to my Discord now. Darn. So I'm back to talking here :D
F
Hope you get your Discord access back. :(
Nope, apparently I broke the Terms of Agreement somehow. So yeah...
Make a new account called Shad04 👌
Lel. But that ruins the lore I have for the name.
Hmmm, maybe _Shad03_ . Same name but with underscores. :P