The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never gonna click that link :P
Never gonna take that bait!
:O
..
LOL
;-;
:,c
This is a meme now I guess
I saw it on multiple discords
So it has begun....
why does nobody else pay attention to this thread except a select few? Also when did a CM comment on this thread o.o I tried to find the comment but failed miserably.
only cool kids comment on here
The All Star Brothers say hi
The end is nigh for @Orion ! Posts 11,721 Long live @GrootDude future king! Posts 10,796 Viva la revolution!
You weren't wrong...
All hail @GrootDude !
I’ve come so far. *cries*
Soon. As long as Orion doesn't come back in the next few weeks or days and makes a comeback.
Yes, even then though I might still surpass him.
True.
I have succeeded Orion’s upvotes and BHVR read, now all I need to do is succeed his post count.
All hail the tree! ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
The end is nigh!
how so
less than 1k posts away.
THE MISSLE KNOWS WHERE IT IS AT ALL TIMES
it knows this because it know where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't or from where it isn't from where it is, whichever is greater, it obtains a difference or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missle from a position where it is to a position where it isnt and arriving at a position where it wasn't it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't and it follows that the position that it was is now the position that it isnt. In the event that the position that it is in, is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation. The variation being the difference between where the missle is and where it isn't. If variation is considered to be significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missle must also know where it was. The missle guidance computer scenario works as follows, because a variation has modified some of the information the missle has obtained, it is not sure just where it is, however it is sure where it isnt within reason and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't or vice versa. And by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its varation which is called error.
ok
yes
but why
but why not
good point
...
Yes
Entitys hangout is a great place so is our discord!
yep
I like how in depth your comments are XD
I dont need to say much
Rift failed a vibe check btw
My game is still updating 😫
Who would win?
A veteran with years of military training and combat experience
Or
A teenager with a hunting knife
Both and none
what if there was not even negotiations
Probably true
I wanna be cool :(
You are one now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzYwell you are also cool if you are on the discord
Then I am cool :)
This thread not popular enough :<
Then make it popular