The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We can nerf you by giving you a nice red pfp! *banned symbol pops on screen*
SHhHhh
If the new killer is Rin's dad, I don't think it will be but if it is I can finally make dad jokes while killing survivors.
You don't do that already?
How did you know I already did?!
How did you find out you already did?!?
idk How did you find out that I found out that I already did?
Maybe you never knew in the first place
The end is upon us
I am digging into my old screenshots and found this
I remembered that nobody found me
knock knock
I can't hate this community...
I just can't....
Wait will you be joining on PC :D?
I am gonna get a real PC soon hopefully that support it yes
Nice might play with you when you get one sometime so I can
embarrasshave fun games with you. I'm absolute trash on console :3Don't worry, I am just gonna play with a controller
Can confirm 🤪
Also, once cross-progression is a thing, I’ll probably switch to pc since I’m getting one on Christmas.
eeeeee
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ*.✧ Thread revival!
@Boosted_Dwight you should join the discord server
You should me dude
join the discord
I'm not much of a discord user and I probably wouldn't contribute much. Thanks though for the invite. 😅
t r a i t o r
Joking ofc :P
Maybe I'll change my mind but I'm just not a very active Discord user and I'll probably kill a lot of jokes tbh 😅
I doubt you would kill any of the jokes
Maybe I'm just overthinking it but hey we'll see :P
We have a dad joke bot, our discord is the joke. You'd have to kill the entire discord.
We also have dank memer
Yes Indeed.
I don't see you much on the discord anymore
I got a ton of stuff going on in me life haven't been on the forum much either.😅
Its all good I was just wondering
Why does this remind me of the trees when a survivor is sacrificed?
because it is
D a r n
Funny thing is that I got this from Ksherwood's song "Light from the shore"
interesting
Gamer chat.
am I a gamer
I accidentally made pokemon music with CoD music help
This thread is the best thread ever made
qwerty
Has anyone lost their dog in the fog?
I found that dog and it tasted good
The loudest no limits group doesn't exi-
you play OW?
On a rare occasion
k
If Arthur and Legion had a Mori
DWIGHT OH NO!