The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pffft, well in any case I have already deleted the app :/
Darn, rip Discord.
Richtofen got shot in the face again to end the Aether storyline, and also the universe got destroyed
Alright, I rewatched the cutscene and if any of you play CoD zombies you will enjoy reading the finale of the crew
Victis crew (Misty and such) get the agarthan device for Richthofen, who has turned into a zombie again to communicate with Stulinger, Nikolai destroys the key and then kills Richthofen with the only cure, a headshot, then you see everywhere the crews have been turn into zombies into a new area, the dark aether, besides the Frozen Forest, in which is different. Nikolai then, explains why this all started, because the Aether journey started everything, and the more they did the worse it became, and the only way to prevent the zombies from occurring was to not have an Aether crew to have this happen again. So at the CampFire the drinks were contaminated with element 115, causing everyone that drank it to turn into zombies and Nikolai killing them. Nikolai however, called Samantha and Eddie over and gave Samantha a welling revolver, having Sam kill him to end the story. On sams way to the aether, her home, with eddie, the crew explains what they are gonna do instead of go to war and start this, from Nikolai 2.0 staying with his real wife and dying with her in the bombing run that killed her, to dempsey.
That escalated quickly.
I didn't really enjoy it :/
That was subjective Dweet
Question, whats the next How 2 video I should make people?
How to beat the tag der toten easter egg :P
Kind sir, meme video, I cannot complete ees anymore as I gave up me boi
Do you play PS4, I want you to do something on Tag for me
I play on Ps4. What do you want me to do? :v
Go on a zipline with the thundergun and fire it repeatedly until you fly off the zipline
Okay will do 👍
bout right
I wanna get off Mr.Bones Wild Ride
Please may I join the discord? any help on how would greatly be appreciated 🐷
Thanking you kindly
I will help, go to the first page of this thread
If you are on PC press the 1 and press the discord link
Then simply join it and have fun
Thank you my stabby friend 💖🐖
You are welcome!
Just gonna leave this here to enjoy, now if I open my computer I just see this looking back at me
This Groot is always smiling at me :D
Are we sharing backgrounds now?
That moment when you get 75k healing and 55k damage in Paladins but you’re still “a bad healer”
When you get 100K healing and 100k damage in paladins but they still call you-
Oh almost made a dark joke there
say something
Something
nice
Hide yo kids, hide yo wives. The forums are shaking from the rage of angry killers ._.
I'll hide myself
Gets in locker*
I think I gained 100 post today in nurse discussions alone.😅
Oh my god xD
Annnnnddd.....
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ*.✧
Thread revived!
This thread shalln't ever die.
Death was never an option for this thread
Revival of the unfittest!
:)
Keep the thread at the top guys
同学们好。
Something is wrong with that and I can't put my finger on it
Actually, no. It just means "extremely good"
Actually I'm a dunce, just realized that means hello fellow students. Good job me.
I was wondering why when I translated it, it came out to be "students"
What I meant to say was 很好。
That should be right.
I'm very good is what it says yes?
Google Translate is going to say it's "well" but it's not.
Hěn hǎo is very good.
Google translate cannot translate
You're a god.
When will Behavior add a Necromancer killer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeeK_TPOltk