The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not dead
:D
Bye for 2 more months lol
See ye again.
Have you ever used Nvidia filters to make your game so bright you cannot see the scratchmarks? If you've not done such a thing yet, you haven't lived.
did you use it to make your game very bright when flash lights had a white light blinding effect. If you haven't oh god.
Have you ever played DBD with the monitor off?
Or TV?
Good times
I miss this thread, those Pokémon discussions were lovely.
Didn't fully use Nvidia filters until after they changed the visuals.
Whenever I played F13 I played it without sound once, does that count?
Not strong enough, ever play F13 while the console is turned off?
Teach me dah wey
Simple
First, turn off the console with F13 out of it
Second, Burn the disc
Third, results
What if you don’t have a disc?
Weak, have you ever played F13 without a console/Pc?
play it on mobile
Ever not play it?
Never!
I still play f13 sometimes
I don’t
I do, on occasion. I'm max lvl.
I’m level 150, was the max when I quit.
We must keep this thread alive!
Never gonna give you up.
not again
D: I feel denied.
Also what if a mod decided to close this thread?
then we all will perish
We close the mod :D
Just make the mods wall the entity's hangout if that happens!
Yes
Pokémon X and Pokémon Go are the best Pokémon games, change my mind.
i prefer platinum or black
I actually got black from a GameStop before and it was modded to have ten thousand master balls.
oh well im playing an emulator of plat because i lost it
Survivor machine gun needs to return and all exhaustion perks last forever
*default dance*
I don’t think that applies in off-topic, also @TheRockstarKnight I’m the TreemanXD you messaged yesterday. :)
Why was I mentioned here? What's going on? "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" - Patrick Star
:)
Peasant, your pfp offends most of america, bring back the abused man
free healthcare.
Your statement is an affront to the Church of Pharmacy and brands you as a heretic in these lands!
This transgression shall not be forgotten nor forgiven. When the time is right you will atone for your sins child!
https://www.icsworld.com/Private_Investigation_Case_Types/Sect_Occult_or_Cult_Investigations.aspx
Should I go back to playing huntress?
Something doesn't look right here.