I made a collection thread but not many responded in it. sometimes "david" is censored, sometimes you cant even talk about the game properly as "kill" is blocked, "insta" is blocked and whatever. I think the censoring doesn't work at all, people can taunt and harrass anyway and you sometimes barely can talk to people in chat in a friendly way because randomly words are blocked. you also cant speak in other languages because words are blocked that are not bad in the specific language and I even cant figure out in which language they would be. one of the worst "features" in dbd in my opinion. would rather call it a bug tbh
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am TheGannMan
Freddy main is censored too
Well, that one at least makes sense.
I was talking to someone in endgame and they said their friend was "out of town", and "town" got censored.
'Quentin Quentin' is censored.
But only the second Quentin.
They know what you have done in @GoodBoyKaru's PTB post.
Doesn't gann mean gun or something in hindu?
And as a baby name it means spear protector. That's pretty badass.
Also with like 4473 post it isn't entirly unlikely bhvr knows you and just said, yeah censor that person we don't like them
:'(
How dare you!?
Wonder is my name censored? I doubt it but I don’t have and endgame chat so I can’t tell
It's completely 100% against you personally :) (joke for anyone not realising this)
The filter generally seems to censor out names, and part of other words etc. I will bring this feedback back to the relevant people.
It blocked the word killer once
I am a xbox player so I don't know about the pc very well.
YouTube is too dawg 😭
I made a collection thread but not many responded in it. sometimes "david" is censored, sometimes you cant even talk about the game properly as "kill" is blocked, "insta" is blocked and whatever. I think the censoring doesn't work at all, people can taunt and harrass anyway and you sometimes barely can talk to people in chat in a friendly way because randomly words are blocked. you also cant speak in other languages because words are blocked that are not bad in the specific language and I even cant figure out in which language they would be. one of the worst "features" in dbd in my opinion. would rather call it a bug tbh
Your name is censored only because the game wants to prevent the unworthy from speaking it.
would you see that my name is censored too, I wanna see if Vyne is censored.
Oh no they know I’m guilty!
The filter blocks an absurd number of mundane, normal words.
'Phone' is censored as well btw for some reason
love it when one random person's "ggs" get censored but no one elses
I don’t even know what to say about that…
Well yeah, that is M rated stuff... huh
really??? lol the names i have seen you would not believe!!! lol
wait you mean you dont like the Sewer Slidal Hoe?!
dont shout out my name god damn you! lol
omg twinning
Jesus i thought you was joking! lol
Bare with i am drawing some peeps called vlad and nikki for my kid! idk who they are lol
i do not joke about such serious matters i take my steam name very seriously.
and here i am just as Mushin :( i have no creativity
Mushin?? Where'd the W go??!!
it flew out the window! hey karu you on whats app or snap or anything? sorry if i seem like a weirdo but be nice to say a howdy *s
I have them I just never use them 🏃 I use twitter and discord quite a bit though
(sorry mods for derailing this)
i dont use either! lol
Well this is minorly inconvenient lmfao
i molested your wall!