Can we ?
I think I can safely say that's a no to keeping it.
Ace spilled his...errr
Milk chalice on himself
His suit's made of clay.
@glitchboi said:His suit's made of clay.
@glitchboi said:
That's not clay.
@Mandy said:I think I can safely say that's a no to keeping it.
@Mandy said:
😪
Ahh
Come onnnn why can't we have milky ace?
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528515#Comment_2528515Come onnnn why can't we have milky ace?
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528515#Comment_2528515
you've heard of blight skins, now get ready for milk skins
Under the milky ace tonight.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528519#Comment_2528519That's not clay.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528519#Comment_2528519
Then it's cum.
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528530#Comment_2528530you've heard of blight skins, now get ready for milk skins
@AnneBonny said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528530#Comment_2528530
Straight from the udder
only until Labor Day.
I smell a legendary auric-cell only skin in the making.
White Chocolate Ace, being thrown out of a casino bar near you soon...
Goddammit Pinhead, not all over Ace!
He's Marshmallow! :D
It looks like a wax doll. Love it. Just fix his face and voila.
Although if you guys need a recolored Ace skin for the rift why not a white tux?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
At least give him a fancy all white cosmetic, my boy Ace is looking fresh with that.
That's supposed to the tuxedo that's his alternate default, right? Then it's a no from me, that's my favorite Ace outfit.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I can safely say that's a no to keeping it.
Ace spilled his...errr
Milk chalice on himself
His suit's made of clay.
That's not clay.
😪
Ahh
Come onnnn why can't we have milky ace?
you've heard of blight skins, now get ready for milk skins
Under the milky ace tonight.
Then it's cum.
Straight from the udder
only until Labor Day.
I smell a legendary auric-cell only skin in the making.
White Chocolate Ace, being thrown out of a casino bar near you soon...
Goddammit Pinhead, not all over Ace!
He's Marshmallow! :D
It looks like a wax doll. Love it. Just fix his face and voila.
Although if you guys need a recolored Ace skin for the rift why not a white tux?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
At least give him a fancy all white cosmetic, my boy Ace is looking fresh with that.
That's supposed to the tuxedo that's his alternate default, right? Then it's a no from me, that's my favorite Ace outfit.