Uninstalled Thanks for 4 years

Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hey man, 4 years is a nice achievement.

    See ya' around!

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    I hate airports.

    I hate the waiting more then anything. But getting there early pays off

  • @Boss said:

    Hey man, 4 years is a nice achievement.

    See ya' around!

    THAT'S TOO KIND! Thank you

  • 4 Years, damn I never played a game for that long

  • Besides Hillbilly's add-ons, can you provide any examples of unjustified killer nerfs?

  • Thats a good run!

    Tbh no game is meant to be played forever. If a game is no longer fun its best to move on and keep the good memories ^^

    You have done a good job killer, you can finally rest.

  • Hope you find another game you enjoy!

    I always recommend the Dark Souls series if you haven't played those, but they're mainly single-player with a terrible co-op and PvP system. Multi-player, well, VHS is coming out soon. That might suit your scaring people needs.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Besides Hillbilly's add-ons, can you provide any examples of unjustified killer nerfs?

    sure

    Freddy nerfs back when his power took 9 seconds to attack you.

    Hillbilly needs a cooldown for his power yea sure XD let's buff Bubba and nerf billy.


    Not a nerf but it took almost 5 years for trapper to finally get addons to carry all his traps like what?!?!

    Hopefully this at least give you a idea of what I mean.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Hope you find another game you enjoy!

    I always recommend the Dark Souls series if you haven't played those, but they're mainly single-player with a terrible co-op and PvP system. Multi-player, well, VHS is coming out soon. That might suit your scaring people needs.

    That's really nice of you. I play overwatch still some apex and other games. I really waiting for VHS

  • @FancyMrB said:

    Thats a good run!

    Tbh no game is meant to be played forever. If a game is no longer fun its best to move on and keep the good memories ^^

    You have done a good job killer, you can finally rest.

    You guys are really nice thank you.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519231#Comment_2519231

    That's really nice of you. I play overwatch still some apex and other games. I really waiting for VHS

    Ah, hope you have fun with games then! Hope VHS is what you want it to be.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519225#Comment_2519225

    sure

    Freddy nerfs back when his power took 9 seconds to attack you.

    Hillbilly needs a cooldown for his power yea sure XD let's buff Bubba and nerf billy.

    Not a nerf but it took almost 5 years for trapper to finally get addons to carry all his traps like what?!?!

    Hopefully this at least give you a idea of what I mean.

    Old Freddy nerfs? But he's a completely reworked killer now.

    Yes, Billy does. Every killer special attack has a cooldown. Why should a Billy be able to rev the chainsaw without repercussions? Just enables facecamping, this makes sure chainsaw use is calculated. And hopefully they're correcting his add-ons with the upcoming mid-chapter patch.

    You just said Trapper is getting buffed.. that's the opposite of a nerf.

    These are some pretty bad examples mate.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519236#Comment_2519236

    Old Freddy nerfs? But he's a completely reworked killer now.

    Yes, Billy does. Every killer special attack has a cooldown. Why should a Billy be able to rev the chainsaw without repercussions? Just enables facecamping, this makes sure chainsaw use is calculated. And hopefully they're correcting his add-ons with the upcoming mid-chapter patch.

    You just said Trapper is getting buffed.. that's the opposite of a nerf.

    These are some pretty bad examples mate.

    I think his point is it took them 5 years to buff trapper when hes needed them more than others who have been buffed in the past few years.

    They're not really bad examples. This will be a matter of opinion either, in which neither of you can be right. There will always be one person who thinks a nerf is unjustified and another who thinks its well overdue.

  • Alright see you tomorrow

  • Based on what you said the game stopped being fun in october 2016?

  • No shame in realizing what your limit is. I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to pick up next.

  • It hurts to say, but you're right.

    I hope posts like this get read more often by the devs.

    It feels a bit like they only read posts from people who (wrongly) complain about killers like pig.

    Hope to see you again <3.

  • Welcome to the land of exile, Hero_awesome.

    And hey...we are getting a lot of new members recently. Is something going on that I am not aware of?

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    Bye

  • You've been playing since the dark age of infinites, pallet vacuum, double pallets, og ds, no exhaustion, exhaustion going down while running, you long for those days and you're leaving because of the status of killer... of now? Ok. Best of luck, no sarcasm. Just puzzled.

  • VHS ,welcome you coming.

  • Hey, 4 years is a super long time, nothing is meant to last forever. Although I disagree with you (imo killer has never been so good to play), I hope you find something else you can have fun with. See ya.

  • @Konnor24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519265#Comment_2519265

    I think his point is it took them 5 years to buff trapper when hes needed them more than others who have been buffed in the past few years.

    They're not really bad examples. This will be a matter of opinion either, in which neither of you can be right. There will always be one person who thinks a nerf is unjustified and another who thinks its well overdue.

    That's exactly what I meant! It's all a matter of opinion but that explains it. It shouldn't take 5 years to give trapper the first killer in the game this obviously needed buff.

  • @justbecause said:

    Alright see you tomorrow

    Cheers! See you tomorrow.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    No shame in realizing what your limit is. I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to pick up next.

    Thanks alot. I hope to come back one day. I'll still be keeping my eyes out on updates.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Welcome to the land of exile, Hero_awesome.

    And hey...we are getting a lot of new members recently. Is something going on that I am not aware of?

    Good question.......

  • 4 years is a while. Can’t imagine what that’s like as I’ve only been playing for more than a year. Anyways, good luck on your future endeavors and hope you find a new fun game to enjoy!

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Hey, 4 years is a super long time, nothing is meant to last forever. Although I disagree with you (imo killer has never been so good to play), I hope you find something else you can have fun with. See ya.

    I'm glad your having fun! When I got to rank 1 and high MMR it's literally the same perks and same thing. It's just repetitive and boring ESPECIALLY when I can't enjoy the chase because I lose 3 gens after it's over. Thank you.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    I hate airports.

    nah we need them. The devs and the mods frequent this forum and they need to see these. I’m all for it. I may be typing up mine within the next month or two at the rate things are going with this game. Besides, like others- OP has put up with a lot of B.S in this game so as a paying customer he’s entitled to vent and announce his departure. It’s closure and it’s therapeutic. Let him have that.

  • @Bwsted said:

    You've been playing since the dark age of infinites, pallet vacuum, double pallets, og ds, no exhaustion, exhaustion going down while running, you long for those days and you're leaving because of the status of killer... of now? Ok. Best of luck, no sarcasm. Just puzzled.

    Yes those were indeed dark times. It's not that I didn't have issues with the game back then but I didn't lose almost every game I played. I actually got to play and occasionally ran against some sweat. Now those days are gone. It's usually all sweat and nothing for killer. At the highest level I have to wait for a survivor mistake to win. Oddly it was fun losing sometimes but now it's nothing but stress.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519215#Comment_2519215

    nah we need them. The devs and the mods frequent this forum and they need to see these. I’m all for it. I may be typing up mine within the next month or two at the rate things are going with this game. Besides, like others- OP has put up with a lot of B.S in this game so as a paying customer he’s entitled to vent and announce his departure. It’s closure and it’s therapeutic. Let him have that.

    Thank you Mr/Mrs. Juice.

  • @GannTM said:

    4 years is a while. Can’t imagine what that’s like as I’ve only been playing for more than a year. Anyways, good luck on your future endeavors and hope you find a new fun game to enjoy!

    Thanks. Again I'll still keep a watchful eye on DBD. I want it to succeed but things have to change.

  • Thanks again to everyone who commented! This community is still awesome. Someone mentioned looking at my killer gameplay so if your interested I uploaded a few of my matches.

    https://youtube.com/channel/UCyQC2V5I6IN_fHBWt3FBTDQ

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Besides Hillbilly's add-ons, can you provide any examples of unjustified killer nerfs?

    Twins, demo, freddy, pallet validation, etc

  • I hear you my friend. I have four years in myself and I think I have played like twice this month. Just not feeling it right now.

    Games have been all sweaty and I like to play more chill.

    Good run tho!

  • @fitch said:

    VHS ,welcome you coming.

    Do you guys get paid for these posts?

  • Enjoy all the other games around ! Cheers <3


  • No,but VHS become DBD competitor ,developer will pay attention to balance and optimization.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    i highly agree with you, the devs days of ignoring the voice of the community other than entitled survivor mains needs to stop

  • So.... don't try to win at high mmr? The amount of people complaining about high mmr is ridiculous. Just take a loss and be happy about decreasing your mmr.

  • @GannTM said:

    4 years is a while. Can’t imagine what that’s like as I’ve only been playing for more than a year. Anyways, good luck on your future endeavors and hope you find a new fun game to enjoy!

    You have no idea how much changed in 4 years...

    But i think we are past the golden age, the sweet spot, of DbD now saddly

  • @Katie_met said:

    So.... don't try to win at high mmr? The amount of people complaining about high mmr is ridiculous. Just take a loss and be happy about decreasing your mmr.

    You play games to lose? Isn't the point of playing games to win and have fun?

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519895#Comment_2519895

    You play games to lose? Isn't the point of playing games to win and have fun?

    No I don't play to lose, but if I am losing, I'm not going to sweat and do anything possible to win, because if I won through sweating and going out of my way to win, then all it would do is increase my mmr and keep putting me in games where I have to keep sweating and tryharding.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    See you in VHS bro

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    I hope you find something you enjoy. I haven't been on DBD for that long ( 8 mos) but I see how the changes come hard and fast, and how much is ignored at the same time.

    Godspeed good sir.

  • Twins I can agree with you. The increased cooldown should have only been applied to missed pounces. They still need certain buffs but also nerfs.

    What were the Demo nerfs?

    Freddy’s kit is still bloated and boring, even after the nerf.

  • back in my day, we said ‘deleted’. I guess because of the ‘delete’ command or the ‘deltree’ command. I saw a 3.5 inch floppy disk in a museum the other day. We were always having to defrag.

    cd games

    dir

    cd doom

    dir *.exe

    doom.exe

    cd..

    dir /w /p

    cd..

    cls

    I think that was it.

    i forgot what I was talking about.

  • @Katie_met said:

    So.... don't try to win at high mmr? The amount of people complaining about high mmr is ridiculous. Just take a loss and be happy about decreasing your mmr.

    Not gonna happen. They'll keep sweating their asses off for those kills, then complain when they keep getting paired with sweaty survivors, lol.

‹ 1 2