Uninstalled Thanks for 4 years

Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If they botch this Mid-chapter update then I'll be right there with you... Seeing the list of killers for "addon changes" still worries me, if Billy's don't come out with a nice buff and if Blights don't come out as is and there's more nerfs across the board I'm probably going to be watching VHS from afar and then support content creators that play it.... I am tired of the nerfs because players invest time into learning a character and then survivors complain.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519600#Comment_2519600

    Twins I can agree with you. The increased cooldown should have only been applied to missed pounces. They still need certain buffs but also nerfs.

    What were the Demo nerfs?

    Freddy’s kit is still bloated and boring, even after the nerf.

    They undid what they did to buff him for no reason, and are now nerfing some addons (im not sure on specifics.)

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Besides Hillbilly's add-ons, can you provide any examples of unjustified killer nerfs?

    *looks at pig*

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Not gonna go on a whole typing post but goodbye DBD. Finally uninstalled after 4 years. I loved DBD. Playing my favorite killers. Chasing survivors and scaring them. I mean it was amazing. Then second chance perks came. Then killer nerfs for no justifiably good reason. Now Almost every survivor is so toxic. Even tho they have the easiest role. Gen's fly at high rank and now high MMR. It's no fun for a survivor to Press E and "Outplay " me for distance. It's disgusting what the Dev's have done. I'll still look for updates and watch some streamers but I won't be playing. Thanks to anyone who read and agrees or doesn't. Happy hunting in the fog!

    Thanks for playing killer for so long...I am almost at your point as well. Might see you in vhs soon😇 here's hoping it's worth it.

  • Have you not thought of maybe playing more survivor? I used to only play survivor (mainly solo) it was getting really frustrating playing solo. Been playing a lot more killer, and has made the game more enjoyable. I tend to only play survivor when in a SWF now. The game is way more fun.

    Basically, play the other side to take a break. It will actually make you improve a lot at the game.

  • Yea I'm done too. The toxicity, survivors thinking they're good based on their crutch perks, gen speeds, having to sweat every game, etc... Thanks for the memories, but dbd is on it's way out.

  • So you playing for 4 years. Since double pallet gyms, pallet vacuums, pallets literally everywhere, infinite loops, god windows, huge maps, recovering exhaustion while running, busted DS, insta heals, and you decided to "quit" now where killer is easier than it's ever been.

    Okay.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    So you playing for 4 years. Since double pallet gyms, pallet vacuums, pallets literally everywhere, infinite loops, god windows, huge maps, recovering exhaustion while running, busted DS, insta heals, and you decided to "quit" now where killer is easier than it's ever been.

    Okay.

    image.jpeg

    Not to mention nerfed gen co-op speeds.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519895#Comment_2519895

    Not gonna happen. They'll keep sweating their asses off for those kills, then complain when they keep getting paired with sweaty survivors, lol.

    Literally that lmao. If people could actually just accept a loss then they would get easier games.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519236#Comment_2519236

    Old Freddy nerfs? But he's a completely reworked killer now.

    Yes, Billy does. Every killer special attack has a cooldown. Why should a Billy be able to rev the chainsaw without repercussions? Just enables facecamping, this makes sure chainsaw use is calculated. And hopefully they're correcting his add-ons with the upcoming mid-chapter patch.

    You just said Trapper is getting buffed.. that's the opposite of a nerf.

    These are some pretty bad examples mate.

    Death Slinger, mid tier killer but let's nerf him anyways.


    He's not great, but he's kind of annoying


    BHVR in a nutshell

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Besides Hillbilly's add-ons, can you provide any examples of unjustified killer nerfs?

    Pig, Wraith, Deathslinger, etc… the list goes on.

  • I bet you come back in a month haha i took a break myself then stranger things dropped and i couldnt resist the urge any longer. Sometimes its good to take a break and clear your head you might develop new strategies and interest that you didnt have before. I do hope you find your passion again in whatever you might dabble in. Take care and peace

  • Games can be very toxic sadly, sorry for your frustration, you did a nice thing, hopefully you find a game that will be fun for you again, good day.

  • @Bwsted said:

    You've been playing since the dark age of infinites, pallet vacuum, double pallets, og ds, no exhaustion, exhaustion going down while running, you long for those days and you're leaving because of the status of killer... of now? Ok. Best of luck, no sarcasm. Just puzzled.

    #########? I know right? Like survivor used to be OP as #########...

  • @fitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519607#Comment_2519607

    No,but VHS become DBD competitor ,developer will pay attention to balance and optimization.

    Oh I'm sure they will. Just like Rift killed WoW... Oh wait... Sorry that was SWTOR... Ahh dang it I can't remember the one that killed WoW...

1 2 ›