All right let's speculate☺ which killers are getting buffed or nerfed with their addons?

Goodbye haggitha I dont see fortune smiling on you.

Thank you bhvr for buffing trapper finally...to bad it wasn't when I played killer more.

So who will reap the benefits? Who will gather dust?😎

Anyone except pig we already know she is op she won a tournament once😜

Comments

  • I think myer's tombstone will be removed. wraith all seeing will be gutted. pig's tampered timer will be nerfed. billy chainsaw cool off when flashlight is on him will be buffed. first off the top of my head

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    I think myer's tombstone will be removed. wraith all seeing will be gutted. pig's tampered timer will be nerfed. billy chainsaw cool off when flashlight is on him will be buffed. first off the top of my head

    Yeah those all sound like possibilities...it is going to be a killer purge isnt it 🤔

  • They'll nerf Top knot, Hag's shackles, Blight's crow and rat, maybe alchemist ring too, Wraith's All seing blood and silent bell, All Ghostface add-ons, They'll remove myers tombstones since mori becomes base part of the game soon. Nurse's recharge add-ons will be reworked

    They'll nerf Pig, obviously

  • I doubt myer's will have his iconic add-ons nerfed for now, and mainly due to the add-on being a requirement to complete an achievement. The only add-ons that I think are getting nerfed for now... Is some of wraith and blight, and pig add-ons. Because come on let's be honest anyone that played killer for a significant amount of time knows which add-ons are powerful. I don't think they will nerf any pink add-ons however. I think most of the add-ons that they want to change are probably getting a buff tho.

  • @landromat said:

    They'll nerf Top knot, Hag's shackles, Blight's crow and rat, maybe alchemist ring too, Wraith's All seing blood and silent bell, All Ghostface add-ons, They'll remove myers tombstones since mori becomes base part of the game soon. Nurse's recharge add-ons will be reworked

    They'll nerf Pig, obviously

    Any buffs?🙂

  • Almost all ghostface add-ons should recieve a buff. Hag's Scarred hand and ear, Pig's skillcheck add-ons are worthless. Oni's passive recharge add-ons,

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    I doubt myer's will have his iconic add-ons nerfed for now, and mainly due to the add-on being a requirement to complete an achievement. The only add-ons that I think are getting nerfed for now... Is some of wraith and blight, and pig add-ons. Because come on let's be honest anyone that played killer for a significant amount of time knows which add-ons are powerful. I don't think they will nerf any pink add-ons however. I think most of the add-ons that they want to change are probably getting a buff tho.

    They could add a requirement to the tomestone addons so he can't just kill survivors who haven't been hooked.

  • I wanna make a random prediction:

    One of Oni's ultra-rares will be changed to make it so when he enters blood fury, there is no global sound cue.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515127#Comment_2515127

    They could add a requirement to the tomestone addons so he can't just kill survivors who haven't been hooked.

    Imagine trying to get that achievement with that requirement 🤯

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515127#Comment_2515127

    They could add a requirement to the tomestone addons so he can't just kill survivors who haven't been hooked.

    I don't see why myer's pink add-ons need a nerf to be honest. Since it's a pink add-on, now if it were a a purple or green add-on then yeah it would be massively OP. But I guess I could see them nerfing it, but I don't think they will for now.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I wanna make a random prediction:

    One of Oni's ultra-rares will be changed to make it so when he enters blood fury, there is no global sound cue.

    Would be interesting 😃

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515186#Comment_2515186

    I don't see why myer's pink add-ons need a nerf to be honest. Since it's a pink add-on, now if it were a a purple or green add-on then yeah it would be massively OP. But I guess I could see them nerfing it, but I don't think they will for now.

    I'm just offering an idea of what BHVR might realistically do to nerf those addons if they are getting hit. Doesn't sound like BHVR is doing a major overhaul on addons, just tweaks on a bunch of addons.

    Like as much as I want to get excited by Ghostface's addon pass, he's probably going to have a similar situation where all but a few addons do anything for him.

  • Despite i really want Legion tuning, I guess it's GhostFace.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I wanna make a random prediction:

    One of Oni's ultra-rares will be changed to make it so when he enters blood fury, there is no global sound cue.

    If it also hid the map-wide sound when he starts a Demon Dash, sure. Otherwise not much point.

  • There's not even any need for speculation - I 100% know Blight is getting his addons toned down. The main one would be Alchemist's Ring which resets tokens upon a successful lethal rush which isn't hard. I'd see it being swapped as a Very Rare addon with the Compound Thirty-Three (Ultra Rare) which hinders survivors within 16 meters when you slam into a wall. That ultra rare isn't very good since Blight is already fast anyway and it's pretty much redundant. I really hope though that if any addons on Blight are nerfed it's just Alchemist Ring because overall the rest of his addons are actually quite balanced.

    The main one I'd legit be sad over is if Vigo's Journal was changed. It makes you Undetectable while performing a lethal rush. It's a super fun addon to use and it's not even that strong because you can blatantly hear Blight run into walls on his way towards you even if he's not too close. It's mostly good for mind games and breaking chase.

    For Oni I'd be shocked if Scalped Topknot wasn't nerfed into the ground. Hopefully his other addons get buffed though in exchange but I'm not too big of an Oni player.

  • I'm almost certain that the only perks that they are making changes to are those that are using the keywords, slightly, moderately, or considerably based off the post because those are the perks where they would have needed to pull the numbers to update them and they probably realized that some of those numbers were bullshit.

    So, Alchemist Ring, Tombstone Piece, etc are probably going to remain untouched because they do not use those key words.


    However, Oni's Top Knot, Blight's Blighted Crow, Adrenaline Vial, Tampered Timer, and Crate of Gears are prime candidates for add-ons that are getting changes.

  • My predictions:

    • Billy is gonna get buffed - or at least some of his add ons are, I can feel it in my bones. Probably Ghostface’s too, I can’t even think of how they could be made much worse. And Trapper obv. They might nerf some of Trapper’s better add ons though since his basekit will be much better, I wouldn’t be surprised.
    • Hag, Spirit, Blight and Wraith add ons are headed for nerf town. Very few if any buffs here (except that one Blight pallet add on I guess, maybe some other meme tier add ons nobody uses).
    • The rest (Nurse, Myers, Oni, Pig) will be a mix of nerfs to strong add ons and buffs to useless add ons. Nerfs to Nurse range, tampered timer, topknot, infinite tier 3 and tombstone piece. Buffs/reworks to all garbo add ons, no guarantee they’ll actually be any good though (see Freddy’s current add ons as an example).
  • Wraith is most definetely getting nerfed (and very well deserved).

    Hag, Oni and Blight are probably getting nerfed.

    Shape is probably losing instakill potential (probably tombstone piece) and probably getting a change on his Tier1 related addons.

    Hillbilly and Jigsaw are probably getting buffed.

    Nurse and Ghost Face are probably getting changed, not buffs nor nerfs but just changes to the less used addons (since they dont really have super strong addons).

  • Under the assumption that it is only a few addons and not a majority.

    The Hillbilly - nerf to everything. every single addon is now speed limiter effect and doom engravings bonus charge time and spiked boots bonus stun time. Seriously idk he needs a full on addon pass almost none of his addons are even close to usable in their current state like almost all of them would need to be changed entirely

    The Nurse - nerf to recharge and range, change to iris and purples

    The Shape - Say bye bye to tombstone piece probably some changes on the amount of bonus stalk required for the purple hair

    The Hag - Buff to shoe, nerf to mint rag and nerf to shackles

    The Oni - hopefully buff to his other iri that isnt glove and a nerf to topknot

    The Blight - Alch ring nerf, maybe nerf to crow/rat and buff to some of his purples like summoning stone and that skillcheck one

    The Wraith - all seeing nerf maybe also bone clapper and coxcombed

    The Pig - Nerfs to timer and crate maybe a buff to amandas letter

    The Ghost Face - Nerf to his recharge rate or just changing his detections. For something that isnt a whole addon pass he has way too many ######### addons

  • I have no hope for any meaningful buffs. I'm still wrapping my head around the last time they did an add on pass to billy. I expect that level of bad for every killer they mentioned.

  • A Ghostface buff - FINALLY!

  • @landromat said:

    They'll nerf Top knot, Hag's shackles, Blight's crow and rat, maybe alchemist ring too, Wraith's All seing blood and silent bell, All Ghostface add-ons, They'll remove myers tombstones since mori becomes base part of the game soon. Nurse's recharge add-ons will be reworked

    They'll nerf Pig, obviously

    All Ghostface add-ons

    Do you mean buff? Because being honest Ghostface only has two even remotely decent addons which is the cooldown ones. The rest of his addons are woefully underwhelming.

  • @Dustin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515119#Comment_2515119

    All Ghostface add-ons

    Do you mean buff? Because being honest Ghostface only has two even remotely decent addons which is the cooldown ones. The rest of his addons are woefully underwhelming.

    yes. i mean buff

  • All of them will be a 4/1 ratio of nerf/buff.

  • I think they'll nerf these:

    All Seeing - Blood (Wraith)

    Scalped Topknot (Oni)

    Tombstone Piece and/or Fragrant Tuft Of Hair (Myers)

    Mint Rag and/or Rusty Shackles (Hag)

    Tampered Timer (Pig)

    Alchemist's Ring (Blight)

    Driver's License (Ghostface)

    As for buffs, I think (or at least hope) that Billy, Nurse and Pig might get some buffs to their add-ons.

  • Capture.JPG

    Please. PLEASE rework Pyramid Head's addons into something better. He needs an addon pass so goddamn bad. Look at this thing. You look at it and tell me this is acceptable in any way, shape or form.

  • @Massquwatt said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C5AI0YV2H6Q6/capture-jpg.jpg

    Please. PLEASE rework Pyramid Head's addons into something better. He needs an addon pass so goddamn bad. Look at this thing. You look at it and tell me this is acceptable in any way, shape or form.

    I think all hemorrhage addons just need to be scrapped. a complete waste of addons.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I wanna make a random prediction:

    One of Oni's ultra-rares will be changed to make it so when he enters blood fury, there is no global sound cue.

    That's my only gripe with him. Having to announce to the world that you are ready to snowball them. Its not like you you can wait a few minutes until the survivors forget. I'm just praying they leave topknot alone

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515190#Comment_2515190

    That's my only gripe with him. Having to announce to the world that you are ready to snowball them. Its not like you you can wait a few minutes until the survivors forget. I'm just praying they leave topknot alone

    Top-knot is def on the chopping block I think. Maybe they won't remove it outright though, just nerf the numbers

    maybe 25% instead of 50% like it is now.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515825#Comment_2515825

    Top-knot is def on the chopping block I think. Maybe they won't remove it outright though, just nerf the numbers

    maybe 25% instead of 50% like it is now.

    I think you are right. They could add a brown version perhaps. I ONLY use topknot and the sash. I think he's absolutely fine how he is, he's uber rare for me to face also.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515826#Comment_2515826

    I think you are right. They could add a brown version perhaps. I ONLY use topknot and the sash. I think he's absolutely fine how he is, he's uber rare for me to face also.

    I face a lot of Onis myself, and I adore going against him! He's one of the most balanced killers in the game

    I think the top-knot is problematic purely because of the sheer difference having it vs not having it is (For a green addon especially!)

    It doesn't make him unbeatable, but it does increase his lethality by a huge margin. Maybe that needs to be adjusted a bit.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515190#Comment_2515190

    That's my only gripe with him. Having to announce to the world that you are ready to snowball them. Its not like you you can wait a few minutes until the survivors forget. I'm just praying they leave topknot alone

    They won't leave it alone. Literally every time they do an add on pass they always nerf the ######### out of whatever is the best addon, make those stupid ones that makes you weaker, and create super situational bullshit like 0.2 m/s when charging your chainsaw and someone is flashing you.

  • Why did you single out Hag, one of the, if not the least addon dependent killers? I could see some of her rarer add-ons receiving a nerf, but her body block addons getting replaced, but that's about it.

  • Hillbilly will be buffed.

    Nurse will be nerfed/buffed.

    Myers will be buffed.

    Hag will be nerfed/buffed.

    Oni will be nerfed.

    Blight will be nerfed.

    Wraith will be nerfed.

    Pig will be nerfed/buffed.

    And Ghost Face will be nerfed/buffed.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515756#Comment_2515756

    I think all hemorrhage addons just need to be scrapped. a complete waste of addons.

    They should change them to exhaustion addons...hemorrhage is such a useless trait🤣