Name the most underrated add on you love.

Billy's chainsaw stun decreasers. Almost totally useless other than the stun being shorter than the standard cool down. Hilarious when survivors think I am going to be stuck for longer and take a risky play.(Edited for new opinion) 

I honestly have no idea why this thread is back up. Made it in October and suddenly it's back. ;)

Comments

  • NOED (sorry,it's a perk, but grabbing those tbagging survivors in the exit...Just so worth it, even if they call me Baby killer lol.)
  • Matchbox on nurse, I play on console, and find the extra time incredible. As I more time to establish LOS, and take a swing, it also helps for making longer chain blinks. And itsi really fun punishing survivors that though I would be fatigued.
  • I really love Broken keys because the possibilities are endless!

    I can drop it on the ground and leave it.

    I can open a chest and find one, that I can then leave in that chest.

    I can run to a hatch and pretend I'm opening it, allowing me to expand my imagination.

    I can wish I had a real key.

    I can cry on the forums about how pointless of an item it is.

    Truly endless possibilities!

  • NOED (sorry,it's a perk, but grabbing those tbagging survivors in the exit...Just so worth it, even if they call me Baby killer lol.)
    Add on, not perk but ok.
  • Pussy willows on the hag. 3 sec aura tracking. great in cornfields, mazes, and anywhere you wanna track roach movements.

  • Pussy willows on the hag. 3 sec aura tracking. great in cornfields, mazes, and anywhere you wanna track roach movements.

    I'll have to try out those. I have a lot of the better version too.
  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Mine is Clown's solvent jug. Using this makes dead hard non-existent for the clown and when used properly can stop lithe/balanced or even SB. This add on cancels out one of the most used types of perks in game an I love it.

    I don't think this is underrated, but sure.

    My personal favorites are the Huntress' Deerskin gloves (especially back when Tinkerer worked on them — checking lockers then felt really good) and the Hillbilly's Death and Doom Engravings. Best underrated addons in my opinion are those.

  • Jigsaws annotated plan+jigsaws sketch.

  • The Beast: Soot. (That's the Wailing Bell addon that retains your TR even when cloaked.) Even though some time already passed since Wraith rework, people still don't expect Wraith. I see them LOOKING for a Billy or Clown or anything, and it messes with their mind when you just pop out of invisibility and smack them.

    Also, running Distressing with it rewards you with 2200 (!) BP for every surprise attack. Basically you can max out your Deviousness points in the first minute of a match.

  • For the Trapper the Tar Bottle. I never see people using it, but I love how traps become basically invisible in some spots.
    The Glowing Concoction for the Huntress, too, is an addon I never see being used, but it's definetly one my favorite on her.

  • The hillbilly one that increases chainsaw attack range
  • i really like sPeEd LiMiTeR on billy because sPeEdInG iS bAd

  • My favorite is Dwight’s ass implant

  • deer gloves, that's right folks i already have hatchets again

  • Gotta be Last Will on Pig. I NEVER see anyone else use it but who doesn't want one more RBT?
  • Myers glass fragment and mirror shard. They show you a Survivor for 7 seconds when stalking for 1 second. It's nice to cut off paths.
  • Jack11803 said:

    My favorite is Dwight’s ass implant

    Dwight's butt is op!
  • I really can't of any for Myers except for how much fun scrathced mirror is on Lery's.

    I would say that Amanda's letter + Last Will combo. It's a 50-50 chance and if they fail their first box you can decide if they live or not

  • Before the first midchapter i abused the ######### out of Clowns gloves and cork paired with Tinkerer, that reload speed allowed me to often recharge in chases.

    And while not exactly underrated among my alltime favorites is the Thompson moonshine for Billy. One of the funniest addons in the game.
  • Myers walking speed when stalking add-ons 
  • @Jack11803 said:

    My favorite is Dwight’s ass implant

    I honestly love this.

  • Like a good neighbor a necro is here!


    Shadowdance is fun

  • Nancy's masterpiece on Freddy, I love the power range addons so much

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    I really love Broken keys because the possibilities are endless!

    I can drop it on the ground and leave it.

    I can open a chest and find one, that I can then leave in that chest.

    I can run to a hatch and pretend I'm opening it, allowing me to expand my imagination.

    I can wish I had a real key.

    I can cry on the forums about how pointless of an item it is.

    Truly endless possibilities!

    with the right add ons, broken keys can be worth it. It’s good for aura reading Allow you to see the killer and other survivors. Basically bond or dark sense for free.

    Dont bash it until you try it

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nancy's masterpiece on Freddy, I love the power range addons so much

    I used this add-on with class photo. Extremely good combo.

  • Cracked Turtle Egg on Hag. Waaaaay too many people overlook that

  • @Croquedead said:

    Cracked Turtle Egg on Hag. Waaaaay too many people overlook that

    Egg add ons are my main add ons combined with range add-ons. Useful for pallet mind games.

  • The Charge time addons for Spirit are my favorites.

    I haven't heard of many people who use them to aggressively attack survivors instead of "just" using her for mindgames.

  • The last will.

  • Disfigured Ear. The amount of times I run that and manage to take survivors by surprise makes it my favorite hag add-on. Surprised there's not more things in the game that cause deafness

  • Boyfriend's Memo and Dead Rabbit when I have Monitor and Abuse with Hex: Devour Hope, EW1 is 0 TR, EW2 is 4 meters, a 1 shot kill too.

  • Oak Haft and the other brown quality one for huntress. The ones that makes you put your hatchet away faster if you cancel a throw/get back to M1 mode faster after you throw one.

    Not only can you whip them out and put them away with minimal slowdown, but it makes the already fast melee hatchet combo lightning fast.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    The Charge time addons for Spirit are my favorites.

    I haven't heard of many people who use them to aggressively attack survivors instead of "just" using her for mindgames.

    Charging add-ons tend to be extremely core for me. I always have one unless I am running the amulet with beads or the saya. Most spirit mains see these as the best add-ons for her. I haven't seen your other assault spirit yet.

  • Both of the huntress's hatchet capacity add-ons at the same time

  • Trapper lower chance of escaping. Its rng which sucks, but i had guy trapped for 3 minutes on stream once lmao. He was last guy and was like "kill me already". I gave him hatch for 3 minutes of chat going viral.