Just saw this Otz video and I gotta say....
https://youtu.be/61BQI1GXMVM
One of the things that keeps me invested in the game is that there always seems to be new things popping up to learn.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Future Salty Survivor Main post: Why do all Nemesis mains run Discordance too OP!!!
Funnily enough, I think Discordance is one of the least complained about gen defense perks
People complain about BBQ
I actually discovered this not that long ago. I usually run discordance on my killers because it's the best counter to being gen rushed with prove thyself. When I had it on Nemesis I noticed that the zombies were giving the survivors a harder time than usual. LOL Seeing proof that this is why that was happening will make this permanent on Nemesis from here on out.
This isn't fair.
eh true
how is that not fair
Makes me wonder did the zombies react to the perk?
Or do zombies react to explosion notifications in general?
Little stuff like this i do really like in games.
Now when he revealed this it probably will be patched
"Otz loud"
I'd imagine it is any loud notification.
Is this consistent? I was on Backwater Swamp with a level 1 Discordance and my zombies didn't react to the notification from far away.
Then again, that's like the buggiest map for the zombies.
They probably react to any "explosion" notification. Discordance appears on the killer screen as an explosion so that's why they react to it.
Edit: now it makes me wonder if they also react to Infectious Fright and Deathbound...
That's actually really awesome. If there is one buff I would still love to see for Nemesis, it's his zombies getting AI improvements so they pressure gens a bit more. This definitely helps.
Thats what I think. Tinkerer, Noway out, Diversion,Sabo,Redh herring. Fail skill check ..
Now that it is out the Dev's will quickly patch it.
5.2.1 Patch Notes
Known Issues
It's working as intended, though? The zombie reacts to loud noise notifications, which Discordance periodically produces.
Patch 5.2.0
I wanna see if Hoarder will trigger a reaction
Question becomes, are zombies reacting to the enviroment or what the killer sees and hears.
istg if this gets patched i am gonna cry
Again, loud noise notifications. It's why they react to the pebble, red herring, etc. as well.
Notifications originating from a survivor.
otz said that Thrill of the Hunt didn't work; I'm curious how the zombie explosion logic works exactly