Survivors, do you ever wonder how your actions affect queue times?

I play Killer until I get BMed, that is to say, one match a day.

bm.gif


Comments

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472204#Comment_2472204

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472211#Comment_2472211

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472219#Comment_2472219

    So just to be clear. When i say 4 man slug to bleed out. I mean, that the killer slugs all 4 survivors and doesn´t pick them up. He just stands there till all 4 are bled out. I supposed that this behavior was extremely rare, as i haven´t seen that in years.

    I feel bad for you. Your matches must be terrible.

    The one I showed you, that blight tunneled a nea to death, and then let us 3 bleedout while nodding. This is not THAT rare. And no one in the team was toxic btw, not that I have seen, surely I was not.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472051#Comment_2472051

    Defending bm is not the right approach. Try again please.

    Because making infinite threads about the fact someone clicked a flashlight is the right approach, yeah? Don't try again, please.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472436#Comment_2472436

    The one I showed you, that blight tunneled a nea to death, and then let us 3 bleedout while nodding. This is not THAT rare. And no one in the team was toxic btw, not that I have seen, surely I was not.

    Ok

  • You have lightborn anyway, flashlights are useless against you. Same could be said about killers that camp hooks at 4 gens. A week ago I had 5 games in a row where the killer hardcamped hooks before all gens were finished, how do you think I felt? Just suck it up and move on to the next match.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472084#Comment_2472084

    Yes, they do. Bold of you to assume I'm making it up just because it doesn't happen to you. If you don't work for BHVR you have no right to assume I'm making it up.

    Killers' BM is just as frequent as survivors. But you seem to think killers are reincarnation of saints so I guess there's no point discussing with you.

    It is just more likely to happen with survivors because there is 4 of them per game.there is just more chances of the 1 out of the 4 been a jerk.

  • They don’t care. Existence of any strong killers stuff, be it strong killer, perks, addons or strategies, is used by some survivors as an excuse to BM and insult killers. Just don’t go to the gate, let them teabag each other.

  • @botrax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472033#Comment_2472033

    Exept the game does not have a shortage of survivor

    Are you sure? Queue times for survivor for me are instant the entire day except late night. If anything we have too many killers.

  • Survivors don't care about anything but their own individual fun, which is why you'll get survivors who will tbag and troll their own damn teammates. If trolling doesn't bother you, great, you're lucky but don't say it shouldn't bother others.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472404#Comment_2472404

    Are you sure? Queue times for survivor for me are instant the entire day except late night. If anything we have too many killers.

    Wish the daytime survivors were good enough to make people want to rage. Too bad they are free and you accidentally end up killing them when you intended to let everyone go because of how trash they are.

  • Wow they won against a Legion, they must be so good 😍

    Unless you were toxic, there's no need for players to taunt like that when you're playing a weak killer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472033#Comment_2472033

    I haven´t seen a 4 man bleed out slug in years. Do they really exist? Or do you just make things up to justify survivors BM?

    I can make that happen just for you baby

  • What a nice gesture (i think). But no need for that.

  • @shalo You bring up a good point, If BHVR implemented something that would reduce gloating at the gate. Perhaps the Killer could be back in Queue faster. Also giving hits at the gate may seem nice, but in the future its just gonna cause undeserved MMR movement.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Same could be said about killers. I can't really bother keep playing survivor when Ruin+Undying Nurses and Blights find it skillful to 4 man slug and let to bleed out a random solo team.

    I'm sure this is a thread for killers that would rather play without the Ruin, UD, Tinkerer meta.... Also Perhaps that slugging nurse, spirit etc... went through something like this OP... they decided they wanted to play a game with clown or legion etc... and are quickly reminded why they shouldn't play these killers....

  • This is why I don't go to the exit gates when they're opened.

    But anyway, it's best to not let these kind of things get to you. People usually do this for the sole purpose of making the opposite side angry/upset. If this happens to me, I just either laugh it off or walk away/ignore the player(s) who are being toxic.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472033#Comment_2472033

    I'm sure this is a thread for killers that would rather play without the Ruin, UD, Tinkerer meta.... Also Perhaps that slugging nurse, spirit etc... went through something like this OP... they decided they wanted to play a game with clown or legion etc... and are quickly reminded why they shouldn't play these killers....

    Yeah yeah, I get it, survivors are bullies and killers are little angels who never do anything wrong. I don't even know how killer mains haven't got the Peace Nobel Prize yet.

    God the hypocrisy of this forums hurts.

  • @T103 said:

    Why are you getting offended by flashlight clicks and T-bags? It’s just a game dude.

    I am entitled to be offended by what I want to be offended by, if you point that clicker anywhere near my face, there will be hell to pay. I will low-key throw the game just to stop them from enjoying their experience. And when they get mad that I tunneled, camped, slugged, teabagged, and beat them on hook, I will be sure to inform them it was just a game, tee hee.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472092#Comment_2472092

    Haven´t seen this either. Unless, the survivor teabagged non stop before that.

    Please tell me, people don´t point this behavior out, after triggering the killer intentionally?

    I don't do anything to the killer, but I usually get bm from them. Pallet stun? bm. Flashlight blind/save? bm. Looping them for a bit? bm. Just for playing survivor? bm. I get way more toxic killers.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472108#Comment_2472108

    I don't do anything to the killer, but I usually get bm from them. Pallet stun? bm. Flashlight blind/save? bm. Looping them for a bit? bm. Just for playing survivor? bm. I get way more toxic killers.

    Had the rift challenge to blind or pallet stun the killer 4 times.

    Played against a Wraith. Pallet stunned him 3 times, flashlight blinded him 5 or 6 times. 2 lightburns until he ignored me for the rest of the match. (Didn't flashlight click.)

    After the match (3 man escape) he said that I triggered him pretty hard. Explained the rift challenge and after saying sorry, we wished each other a nice evening.

    Both killers and survivors have to remember that there is a human being on the other side of the screen.

  • Oh no. They pressed RMB and used their item. How atrocious.

    Snowflake

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472033#Comment_2472033

    I haven´t seen a 4 man bleed out slug in years. Do they really exist? Or do you just make things up to justify survivors BM?

    Not a four-man, but I just finished a match where Ghostface slugged the last two survivors. After standing over them for a while, he finally hooked one of them, then kept picking the other up and dropping them and picking them up and dropping them so they wouldn’t bleed out. When the survivor wiggled away, he would just start the process over again.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476062#Comment_2476062

    Had the rift challenge to blind or pallet stun the killer 4 times.

    Played against a Wraith. Pallet stunned him 3 times, flashlight blinded him 5 or 6 times. 2 lightburns until he ignored me for the rest of the match. (Didn't flashlight click.)

    After the match (3 man escape) he said that I triggered him pretty hard. Explained the rift challenge and after saying sorry, we wished each other a nice evening.

    Both killers and survivors have to remember that there is a human being on the other side of the screen.

    Wow, that's a lot of blinds and stuns o_0

    Congrats. I'm terrible at that crap. The killers I go against always respect pallets. I managed to complete that challenge by getting an uncloaked Wraith with flash bangs twice in one match and was thankful for it.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476062#Comment_2476062

    Had the rift challenge to blind or pallet stun the killer 4 times.

    Played against a Wraith. Pallet stunned him 3 times, flashlight blinded him 5 or 6 times. 2 lightburns until he ignored me for the rest of the match. (Didn't flashlight click.)

    After the match (3 man escape) he said that I triggered him pretty hard. Explained the rift challenge and after saying sorry, we wished each other a nice evening.

    Both killers and survivors have to remember that there is a human being on the other side of the screen.

    Not sure exactly what your point is. I do agree that people seem to forget that there are people on the other side of the screen, though.

  • @Artick said:

    Killers, do you ever wonder how bad, entitled and full of yourself you sound when you make such topics?

    But, let me ask you something else. Do you think how you affect queue times when you hard tunnel, hard camp a survivor? Do you ever think how you affect queue times when you use ruin, undying, tinkerer? Do you think how you affect queue times when you use spirit? You don't? Well, that's perfectly fine, cause something someone did in one particular game isn't going to do anything to queue times. Stop being so full of yourself.

    The bottom survivor would rather complain killers perk than learn to battle of wits.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476116#Comment_2476116

    Not sure exactly what your point is. I do agree that people seem to forget that there are people on the other side of the screen, though.

    The thread is about how our actions affect others.

    Playing sweaty and BM are 2 different things. One can play sweaty but still don't BM and vice versa.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476116#Comment_2476116

    Wow, that's a lot of blinds and stuns o_0

    Congrats. I'm terrible at that crap. The killers I go against always respect pallets. I managed to complete that challenge by getting an uncloaked Wraith with flash bangs twice in one match and was thankful for it.

    I'm usually also terrible at those rift challenges. That's why I equipped the Flashlight. But I got lucky with this killer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476062#Comment_2476062

    Had the rift challenge to blind or pallet stun the killer 4 times.

    Played against a Wraith. Pallet stunned him 3 times, flashlight blinded him 5 or 6 times. 2 lightburns until he ignored me for the rest of the match. (Didn't flashlight click.)

    After the match (3 man escape) he said that I triggered him pretty hard. Explained the rift challenge and after saying sorry, we wished each other a nice evening.

    Both killers and survivors have to remember that there is a human being on the other side of the screen.

    Remember, friends, there's always a human behind the killer's screen.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2472051#Comment_2472051

    Defending bm is not the right approach. Try again please.

    This sounds stupid.

    But if people saying tbag, clicky is just some pixels on screen. You can tell them "go die" in chat is also some pixels on screen so why get mad and just move on.

    If the game has a button to have your character saying death threat to others. Im sure people will not tbag and clicky anymore, you know what I mean.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476116#Comment_2476116

    Remember, friends, there's always a human behind the killer's screen.

    Exactly! Even if he kills you with a gruesome mori, it might be because of a rift or daily and not because he´s toxic. (exceptions apply)

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476784#Comment_2476784

    Exactly! Even if he kills you with a gruesome mori, it might be because of a rift or daily and not because he´s toxic. (exceptions apply)

    I mean, usually when I get messages from salty survivors is when I am on a challenge. Otherwise, I get a decent amount of kind messages and awkwardly people wanting to play with me. They seem to think because I play nice that I am a survivor main. Lol... Couldn't be further from the truth and if the challenge tells me to bleed you out, you are getting bled out. I didn't want this, the Entity wanted it. Sorry!

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476837#Comment_2476837

    I mean, usually when I get messages from salty survivors is when I am on a challenge. Otherwise, I get a decent amount of kind messages and awkwardly people wanting to play with me. They seem to think because I play nice that I am a survivor main. Lol... Couldn't be further from the truth and if the challenge tells me to bleed you out, you are getting bled out. I didn't want this, the Entity wanted it. Sorry!

    Sometimes i get messages like "dude, you have 2600 hours and play so bad, plz uninstall" and i´m like... yeah, i´m trying to do that damn rift challenge. So please leave me alone, i hate this challenge!

  • My queue times are good.

    But I dont BM so maybe there is a connection after all

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I've said it before and I'll say it again and maybe I'll even say it one more time! :D

    If I ever wise up and quit the game, it won't be because of bugs or balance or changes BHVR makes; it'll be because I finally have had enough of jerks being jerks to me.

    There is a lot wrong with this game but people who go out of their way to maliciously make the game absolute Hell for their opponent are going to be the ones that make me say F this ish I'm out.

    new to online videogames?

  • It's all about intensions. The only equivalent a killer can do is hitting someone one the hook or slugging to let them bleed out.

    And now ask yourself what you see more in your games. Survs tbagging and / or clicking or killers doing this.

  • Nope, I've been playing video games for decades and online video games since they were introduced.

    "People have always been #########" is not the winning argument you think it is

  • While we're on the topic of BMing, allow me to leave this here:

    https://medal.tv/clips/63968545/d1337Snsoiso

    Edit: do NOT mention the build I'm using, I'm still in the process of ranking them up.

  • dang is that a Fade Falchion knife ? looks freaking nice !

1 2 ›