All I'm saying is if you think this is sweaty then please change your views [vent post]

This is a vent post, if it wasn't clear in the title.

So, just faced a 3man SWF as Freddy who got cowshed- 3 streamer buddies (which is how I know what they said lol). Apparently, I "[ran] the sweatiest ######### build". This was my build.

image.png

(Doing an archive challenge and had a Freddy daily- 2 birds with 1 stone).

For the record, they got Fractured Cowshed too.

image.png

And, like, I ended the game in an 11 hook 3k. I didn't tunnel, did minimal slugging, and only camped when someone was nearby- what more do you want me to do??? This is the least sweaty build I could concieve except switching to, like, Amanda's Letter Pig.

Anyway

image.png

I won (2 hooks away from my challenge too).

But seriously what the ######### more should I do vs these guys??? I want everyone to have fun, how can I do better?!

There isn't a point to this post, I'm just frustrated.

Comments

  • I still don't know if this is a vent post or not.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    That's a meme build

    Correct! That's literally the point for this challenge!

    image.png


  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I still don't know if this is a vent post or not.

    ._.

  • Wool Shirt in the most daylight-exposed map, poor burnt Freddy would even have his pores re-open by the drought. How can you deny not being sweaty here?


    That aside, I see no salty chat and I find it strange that they would call anything that doesn't slowdown sweaty. Although looking at ranks and perks, maybe some are inexperienced or just permanently bad at the game. Still, a name-censored post chat would have been better with your post since you don't mind showing everything else.


    Your score and their's seems to indicate you're completely truthful otherwise. I suppose they're just exceptionally stupid. This isn't common. Never has been. I think they're genuinely just lesser feeble-minds that will salt over anything.

  • Agitation is so sweaty that I almost never see it used.

    Seriously, though, people will complain about anything.

  • the only hate you deserve is for running these terrible perk skin, i can't even read what the survivor put on. You might as well open a fast food with all that deep-fry

  • To help reduce your stress, enjoy this beautiful image

    4ac85317989d47f574f8549439ef202e.jpg

    and here is a bonus

    giphy.gif


  • I run agitation and mad grit on Cannibal in most of my games. I had a 2 person call it sweaty too. Their play style was the type where they body block and sabotage for their downed friend almost every time one was down. It’s not that the build is meta, it is that it countered the way they wanted to play. Some people just can’t handle not getting their way.

  • That looks a lot like my kitty!

  • You see, agitation makes you go faster and people generally sweat more when they put more physical effort into things! It's simple really 🤓

    But seriously, sometimes people decide "I did not like that match" and then look for a reason to justify it. Of course people can conjure any reason including nuclear options like cheating accusations, but simply calling someone sweaty/tryhard is kinda the safe option. "If I also tried, I would've won. Therefore it wasn't actually a loss.".

  • I'm relatively new here, what do people mean by a 'sweaty match'?

  • @jajay119 said:

    I'm relatively new here, what do people mean by a 'sweaty match'?

    Where one side tries their absolute utmost to win, to the detriment of one or both side's fun.

  • Oh right, thank you.

  • @Yatol said:

    the only hate you deserve is for running these terrible perk skin, i can't even read what the survivor put on. You might as well open a fast food with all that deep-fry

    LMAO it's a coloured perk that got screwed due to being a small image because I took the image from a recording of the video which was playing on a quater of my monitor are you good?

    image.png

    Here's the best quality image I could get while still editing a video for @DeliciousFood because the main thing I was on about was said in a VOD and then I got carried away and threw in some more clips too

  • @jajay119 said:

    Oh right, thank you.

    no problem :)

  • Wait a second...

    You run the Carry BuildTM too?!


    In all seriousness, Pallet Freddy is literally the opposite of sweat. He's an M1 Killer with a meme ability that only works half the time. On top of that, you're running the Carry Build, which is a major meme build.

    Survivors really do be that entitled.

  • @DeliciousFood said:

    Wool Shirt in the most daylight-exposed map, poor burnt Freddy would even have his pores re-open by the drought. How can you deny not being sweaty here?

    That aside, I see no salty chat and I find it strange that they would call anything that doesn't slowdown sweaty. Although looking at ranks and perks, maybe some are inexperienced or just permanently bad at the game. Still, a name-censored post chat would have been better with your post since you don't mind showing everything else.

    Your score and their's seems to indicate you're completely truthful otherwise. I suppose they're just exceptionally stupid. This isn't common. Never has been. I think they're genuinely just lesser feeble-minds that will salt over anything.

    That aside, I see no salty chat and I find it strange that they would call anything that doesn't slowdown sweaty. Although looking at ranks and perks, maybe some are inexperienced or just permanently bad at the game. Still, a name-censored post chat would have been better with your post since you don't mind showing everything else.

    They said it live, on VOD. As I can't link the VOD through naming and shaming rules, and the only thing said in the actual endgame itself was by Feng going "gg deez nuts"-

    image.png

    -then this is the best I can do for you (sorry about the black bars everywhere; best I can do to counter name + shame):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVKKL-XIjSc

    I spent a while editing and uploading this video lol (I cannot mute every curse word without being here for 30 years mods, please have mercy). Only took clips from the final 2-3 minutes of the match and into the lobby- I dread to think what would happen if I went earlier

    Your score and their's seems to indicate you're completely truthful otherwise.

    Here's a picture of when the last gen got done, if it's any help. (From Elodie's VOD)

    image.png


  • @DarKaron said:

    Wait a second...

    You run the Carry BuildTM too?!

    In all seriousness, Pallet Freddy is literally the opposite of sweat. He's an M1 Killer with a meme ability that only works half the time. On top of that, you're running the Carry Build, which is a major meme build.

    Survivors really do be that entitled.

    no it was for this challenge

    image.png

    (and when i did play carry pyramid head, i used startstruck instead of bbq)

  • There's your problem, you ran BBQ

    That automatically makes ur build sweaty ofc....


    Jesus. If they consider this sweaty, I really hope they never face the typical red rank pick and mix.

    Or well, actually I hope they do - so they get a better understanding.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    There's your problem, you ran BBQ

    That automatically makes ur build sweaty ofc....

    Jesus. If they consider this sweaty, I really hope they never face the typical red rank pick and mix.

    Or well, actually I hope they do - so they get a better understanding.

    apparently freddy with anything is worse than spirit so outplayed i guess

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456006#Comment_2456006

    apparently freddy with anything is worse than spirit so outplayed i guess

    Meanwhile earlier today I played against 3 different Blight players all running the exact same build and playstyle

    It's hilarious how they start to panic when their ruin is cleansed

  • I know this probably isn't the answer you want, but I read your post and thought "Why does he care so much what they think?"

    Who are they, seriously, to get you upset? Do you feel you did something wrong? Do they have any actual, valid criticism of your actions? If the answer is no, then be secure with that and be done with it.

    Not every player in this game is going to have the mental and emotional maturity to react to you fairly or rationally. Not everyone is going to understand you or your actions, or offer you a generous assumption. That's not your issue. That's theirs.

    I once heard before, "Not every thought you have has to be entertained." And I'll add to that for you, "And not everyone's opinion of you has to be either."

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455863#Comment_2455863

    That aside, I see no salty chat and I find it strange that they would call anything that doesn't slowdown sweaty. Although looking at ranks and perks, maybe some are inexperienced or just permanently bad at the game. Still, a name-censored post chat would have been better with your post since you don't mind showing everything else.

    They said it live, on VOD. As I can't link the VOD through naming and shaming rules, and the only thing said in the actual endgame itself was by Feng going "gg deez nuts"-

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IKRFH7F0U2I4/image.png

    -then this is the best I can do for you (sorry about the black bars everywhere; best I can do to counter name + shame):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVKKL-XIjSc

    I spent a while editing and uploading this video lol (I cannot mute every curse word without being here for 30 years mods, please have mercy). Only took clips from the final 2-3 minutes of the match and into the lobby- I dread to think what would happen if I went earlier

    Your score and their's seems to indicate you're completely truthful otherwise.

    Here's a picture of when the last gen got done, if it's any help. (From Elodie's VOD)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9M7UAKXF3033/image.png

    I appreciate the effort and this definitely sheds some light to the situation. A freaking streamer being this salty over some random Freddy with pallets and some obviously memey build. God, and to think they nearly have 200 followers.

    Hopefully you don't encounter more people like this. This is just cartoonishly stupid. Not even the toxic idiots I get sometimes go as far as to call this sort of stuff sweaty.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is a vent post, if it wasn't clear in the title.

    So, just faced a 3man SWF as Freddy who got cowshed- 3 streamer buddies (which is how I know what they said lol). Apparently, I "[ran] the sweatiest ######### build". This was my build.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YSM7G3EDG3CR/image.png

    (Doing an archive challenge and had a Freddy daily- 2 birds with 1 stone).

    For the record, they got Fractured Cowshed too.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WXTDWZYWEP04/image.png

    And, like, I ended the game in an 11 hook 3k. I didn't tunnel, did minimal slugging, and only camped when someone was nearby- what more do you want me to do??? This is the least sweaty build I could concieve except switching to, like, Amanda's Letter Pig.

    Anyway

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/02U8QHYZ9E43/image.png

    I won (2 hooks away from my challenge too).

    But seriously what the ######### more should I do vs these guys??? I want everyone to have fun, how can I do better?!

    There isn't a point to this post, I'm just frustrated.

    Well, the way I look at it is this: you're doing it, so it's sweaty.

    Anyone else? It's fine. :))))

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    I know this probably isn't the answer you want, but I read your post and thought "Why does he care so much what they think?"

    Who are they, seriously, to get you upset? Do you feel you did something wrong? Do they have any actual, valid criticism of your actions? If the answer is no, then be secure with that and be done with it.

    Not every player in this game is going to have the mental and emotional maturity to react to you fairly or rationally. Not everyone is going to understand you or your actions, or offer you a generous assumption. That's not your issue. That's theirs.

    I once heard before, "Not every thought you have has to be entertained." And I'll add to that for you, "And not everyone's opinion of you has to be either."

    It's not that I care about them, it's more that I wanna try my absolutely hardest to make sure everyone has fun in the trial they load into, regardless of perks, characters, or whatever, unless I've had a really bad day at which point I put my own personal standards to the side. And to hear that, despite my best efforts, I still can't let people have fun is just... frustrating. I just want people to enjoy themselves because I know that not every game is enjoyable.

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/275801/all-im-saying-is-if-you-think-this-is-sweaty-then-please-change-your-views-vent-post

    Well, the way I look at it is this: you're doing it, so it's sweaty.

    Anyone else? It's fine. :))))

    me omw to cry 🏃

  • @DeliciousFood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456001#Comment_2456001

    I appreciate the effort and this definitely sheds some light to the situation. A freaking streamer being this salty over some random Freddy with pallets and some obviously memey build. God, and to think they nearly have 200 followers.

    Hopefully you don't encounter more people like this. This is just cartoonishly stupid. Not even the toxic idiots I get sometimes go as far as to call this sort of stuff sweaty.

    my friend just told me "imagine if he'd faced you actually playing sweatily" and i can just hear the disconnect sound playing

  • Freddy probably sweats a lot on that shirt on the middle of Coldwind though.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456023#Comment_2456023

    It's not that I care about them, it's more that I wanna try my absolutely hardest to make sure everyone has fun in the trial they load into, regardless of perks, characters, or whatever, unless I've had a really bad day at which point I put my own personal standards to the side. And to hear that, despite my best efforts, I still can't let people have fun is just... frustrating. I just want people to enjoy themselves because I know that not every game is enjoyable.

    Ah, I get what you're saying. You know, your motives are good--and I'm glad people like you are playing the game.

    But you didn't fail. There was nothing that you did wrong, or could have done better. And I know that you're thinking, "I tried, and it didn't work, therefore, I must've messed up somehow." But that premise is wrong. A great part of the time, we can do better. But it's also equally important to recognize when we can't.

    "It is possible to commit no mistakes--and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life."

    You tried. It didn't work out. Sometimes, there's nothing more that could've been done. You're taking on so much responsibility--too much responsibility. You cannot guarantee how someone else will react to you. If so, does an abused woman deserve to be hit because she didn't make her husband feel perfectly happy and understood? Is it her fault that she didn't do everything "perfectly"? Don't twist yourself into a pickle. You didn't do anything wrong.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456048#Comment_2456048

    Ah, I get what you're saying. You know, your motives are good--and I'm glad people like you are playing the game.

    But you didn't fail. There was nothing that you did wrong, or could have done better. And I know that you're thinking, "I tried, and it didn't work, therefore, I must've messed up somehow." But that premise is wrong. A great part of the time, we can do better. But it's also equally important to recognize when we can't.

    "It is possible to commit no mistakes--and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life."

    You tried. It didn't work out. Sometimes, there's nothing more that could've been done. You're taking on so much responsibility--too much responsibility. You cannot guarantee how someone else will react to you. If so, does an abused woman deserve to be hit because she didn't make her husband feel perfectly happy and understood? Is it her fault that she didn't do everything "perfectly"? Don't twist yourself into a pickle. You didn't do anything wrong.

    Thanks man :)

  • You're welcome, bud <3

    (I'm a girl by the way. No biggie, but just in case we keep running into each other in the forums, I figured I'd clarify) <3

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456083#Comment_2456083

    You're welcome, bud <3

    (I'm a girl by the way. No biggie, but just in case we keep running into each other in the forums, I figured I'd clarify) <3

    (I usually use man/my guy/dud/sis/queen interchangeably, they don't have assigned genders to my brain, but if you'd prefer I just use female oriented ones I absolutely can ^^)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455863#Comment_2455863

    That aside, I see no salty chat and I find it strange that they would call anything that doesn't slowdown sweaty. Although looking at ranks and perks, maybe some are inexperienced or just permanently bad at the game. Still, a name-censored post chat would have been better with your post since you don't mind showing everything else.

    They said it live, on VOD. As I can't link the VOD through naming and shaming rules, and the only thing said in the actual endgame itself was by Feng going "gg deez nuts"-

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IKRFH7F0U2I4/image.png

    -then this is the best I can do for you (sorry about the black bars everywhere; best I can do to counter name + shame):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVKKL-XIjSc

    I spent a while editing and uploading this video lol (I cannot mute every curse word without being here for 30 years mods, please have mercy). Only took clips from the final 2-3 minutes of the match and into the lobby- I dread to think what would happen if I went earlier

    Your score and their's seems to indicate you're completely truthful otherwise.

    Here's a picture of when the last gen got done, if it's any help. (From Elodie's VOD)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9M7UAKXF3033/image.png

    THAT'S your username?

  • It changes around but right now yeah, I'm sewer slidal hoe. Have been for a while, it's definitely one of my favourites I keep going back to.

  • Lol you mean you didn't already know? if you spawn into the map you're toxic these days