Cindy & Brenda as SURVIVORS ( Scary Movie franchise. )

( PLEASE UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE )

I'm not the first one to recommend it by a long shot. You know it's what our inner meme wants. If other people are going to post about wanting FNAF, which doesn't fit I'm going to make my request too.


Cindy & Brenda are hilarious and Ash is in the game and his movie definitely has more than a sense of humor about it. Cindy and Brenda are what we need. They could even be reskins of one another. They could have lines that only other survivors could hear once in game. They don't even need perks since they're a parody of survivors in general.


Cindy and Brenda are I C O N I C and are remembered TO THIS DAY. If you say you don't want them and know who they are?

Untitled Image


Comments

  • I would 100% become a Brenda main xd

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I would 100% become a Brenda main xd

    Saaaame they could even ONLY use her censored lines. I LOVE her.

    " She don't love ha-self. "

    " She is as fake as Press-On-Nails. "

    You see another survivor " OH HEY, BABY-GURL. "

    " EVERY-WHERE-I GO - I SEE The SAME ---- I need to do this gen. "

    You fail a skill check " You lyin` "

    Being camped " Up out-my-face Up out-my-face. "

  • Well I suddenly want her in the game.

  • Brenda Meeks, teachable perk: Might as well rob his ass

    Anytime you stun the killer by any means, an equipped item regains 20/25/30% of its charges

  • Can we run ghostie over with a piano?

  • @Firellius said:

    Brenda Meeks, teachable perk: Might as well rob his ass

    Anytime you stun the killer by any means, an equipped item regains 20/25/30% of its charges

    twitter.jpg

    One second later on Twitter.

  • @Firellius said:

    Brenda Meeks, teachable perk: Might as well rob his ass

    Anytime you stun the killer by any means, an equipped item regains 20/25/30% of its charges

    I LOVE this idea.

  • Please no. These movies are the dumbest garbage out there. Nothing but 'lol, weed' and 'lol, sex' jokes. They are not funny in the slightest and have no place in DBD.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    Please no. These movies are the dumbest garbage out there. Nothing but 'lol, weed' and 'lol, sex' jokes. They are not funny in the slightest and have no place in DBD.

    Again, look at Ash. Have you ever seen what Ash is from? mmkay. Exactly.

    and no that isn't the only humor in there at all.

  • Okay, I kind of want this.

  • @KweenPlease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430528#Comment_2430528

    Again, look at Ash. Have you ever seen what Ash is from? mmkay. Exactly.

    and no that isn't the only humor in there at all.

    The difference being that Evil Dead & Army Of Darkness are actually funny, and Scary movie is a series of bad movies with bad jokes made by bad writers.

    And 90% of the jokes in ######### Movie were either about weed, or sex. They were a series of weak story beats to a bad plot, which was a foil for weed jokes and 'lol, sex' jokes.

    I never thought I'd say 'I'd uninstall if <x> was added' because to each their own, but I totally would if it was ######### Movie. I would not be able to stand having any of these 'characters' (They barely have personality) in my matches.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    Please no. These movies are the dumbest garbage out there. Nothing but 'lol, weed' and 'lol, sex' jokes. They are not funny in the slightest and have no place in DBD.

    They are purposely dumb because the Scary Movie franchise is literally all about satire and making fun of horror movie clichés and stereotypes. I love them BECAUSE they're dumb and stupid.

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430528#Comment_2430528

    They are purposely dumb because the Scary Movie franchise is literally all about satire and making fun of horror movie clichés and stereotypes. I love them BECAUSE they're dumb and stupid.

    The thing is; satire can be funny and well written. Scary Movie is neither. The writers were lazy as hell because they thought it being a parody meant they did not have to actually make a real script.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430572#Comment_2430572

    The thing is; satire can be funny and well written. Scary Movie is neither. The writers were lazy as hell because they thought it being a parody meant they did not have to actually make a real script.

    You can say it's not funny or well written all you want, but it's personal opinion. All I'm gonna say is if a majority of people didn't like the franchise, they would not have made 5 movies :) Also I hear a 6th is coming at some point

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430560#Comment_2430560

    The difference being that Evil Dead & Army Of Darkness are actually funny, and Scary movie is a series of bad movies with bad jokes made by bad writers.

    And 90% of the jokes in ######### Movie were either about weed, or sex. They were a series of weak story beats to a bad plot, which was a foil for weed jokes and 'lol, sex' jokes.

    I never thought I'd say 'I'd uninstall if <x> was added' because to each their own, but I totally would if it was ######### Movie. I would not be able to stand having any of these 'characters' (They barely have personality) in my matches.

    No in your opinion those were funny. Just like in your opinion Scary Movie wasn't funny. Everyone else in this section disagrees with you.

    Also every movie was a parody of mainstream movies that came out around the time in horror and sci-fi and it wasn't all sex or weed jokes.

    Like small jokes to physical humor to references, etc. Like the small one about Samara " Doing really sick stuff, like hiding the remote. " , the celebrity cameos. The radio cussing Cindy out, the small handed butler, the pop culture references ( Monica Lewinski ) , Cindy's fight with the cat over using its litterbox. The Charlie's Angels montage. The fight with the Amish girls. Brenda inexplainably coming back without an explanation.

    Cindy accidentally using the bed pan to sponge bathe the old lady. Brenda fighting the Jigsaw puppets and delivering a jigsaw baby at the end. The little boy constantly being hit by a car or something bad happening. Cindy sharing moments that are supposed to be heart-warming but are just laughably sad to that boy. Like " Your mother was so happy when she had you and wanted to celebrate and she said " I've never tried Crystal meth and so she did just a little. "


    Just overall Cindy being a breathless dits who never has any idea what she is doing or talking about and Brenda being selfish and obnoxious. It might not be funny to you but they're MEMES after ALL these years for a R E A S O N. You just don't have to like them But they are iconic. :P

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430560#Comment_2430560

    The difference being that Evil Dead & Army Of Darkness are actually funny, and Scary movie is a series of bad movies with bad jokes made by bad writers.

    And 90% of the jokes in ######### Movie were either about weed, or sex. They were a series of weak story beats to a bad plot, which was a foil for weed jokes and 'lol, sex' jokes.

    I never thought I'd say 'I'd uninstall if <x> was added' because to each their own, but I totally would if it was ######### Movie. I would not be able to stand having any of these 'characters' (They barely have personality) in my matches.

    humor

    is subjective

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430574#Comment_2430574

    You can say it's not funny or well written all you want, but it's personal opinion. All I'm gonna say is if a majority of people didn't like the franchise, they would not have made 5 movies :) Also I hear a 6th is coming at some point

    Crappy movies get sequels all the time. Sequels did not mean a majority of people liked them.

    And you are correct; it is my personal opinion that the ######### Movies franchise has no place in DBD, and the movies were never funny to begin with. The writing was trash, and the jokes were uninspired lowbrow humor meant to appeal to teenagers. It is the only series that would make me stop playing, as I would never want to look at or hear those characters in any of my matches.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430577#Comment_2430577

    Crappy movies get sequels all the time. Sequels did not mean a majority of people liked them.

    And you are correct; it is my personal opinion that the ######### Movies franchise has no place in DBD, and the movies were never funny to begin with. The writing was trash, and the jokes were uninspired lowbrow humor meant to appeal to teenagers. It is the only series that would make me stop playing, as I would never want to look at or hear those characters in any of my matches.

    I'd say 4 sequels mean that people did like them tbh. They would've done more but there wasn't exactly a plethora of mainstream horror movies after that time period. All of them were super realistic or hard to work with if you think about it.

  • @KweenPlease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430565#Comment_2430565

    No in your opinion those were funny. Just like in your opinion Scary Movie wasn't funny. Everyone else in this section disagrees with you.

    Also every movie was a parody of mainstream movies that came out around the time in horror and sci-fi and it wasn't all sex or weed jokes.

    Like small jokes to physical humor to references, etc. Like the small one about Samara " Doing really sick stuff, like hiding the remote. " , the celebrity cameos. The radio cussing Cindy out, the small handed butler, the pop culture references ( Monica Lewinski ) , Cindy's fight with the cat over using its litterbox. The Charlie's Angels montage. The fight with the Amish girls. Brenda inexplainably coming back without an explanation.

    Cindy accidentally using the bed pan to sponge bathe the old lady. Brenda fighting the Jigsaw puppets and delivering a jigsaw baby at the end. The little boy constantly being hit by a car or something bad happening. Cindy sharing moments that are supposed to be heart-warming but are just laughably sad to that boy. Like " Your mother was so happy when she had you and wanted to celebrate and she said " I've never tried Crystal meth and so she did just a little. "

    Just overall Cindy being a breathless dits who never has any idea what she is doing or talking about and Brenda being selfish and obnoxious. It might not be funny to you but they're MEMES after ALL these years for a R E A S O N. You just don't have to like them But they are iconic. :P

    'Cindy accidentally using the bed pan to sponge bathe the old lady.'

    " Your mother was so happy when she had you and wanted to celebrate and she said " I've never tried Crystal meth and so she did just a little. "


    Oh look; the low-brow humor I mentioned. Drug and body fluid jokes that aren't funny.

    As I said; it is indeed my opinion. The movies are trash, the characters are 2D and not funny, and the jokes are either banking on shock value or 'lol, weed/drugs/sex is FUNNY!'. There is no writing talent on display in any of the Scary Movies.

    I'd stop playing to avoid those characters. I hate them that much. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430580#Comment_2430580

    'Cindy accidentally using the bed pan to sponge bathe the old lady.'

    " Your mother was so happy when she had you and wanted to celebrate and she said " I've never tried Crystal meth and so she did just a little. "

    Oh look; the low-brow humor I mentioned. Drug and body fluid jokes that aren't funny.

    As I said; it is indeed my opinion. The movies are trash, the characters are 2D and not funny, and the jokes are either banking on shock value or 'lol, weed/drugs/sex is FUNNY!'. There is no writing talent on display in any of the Scary Movies.

    I'd stop playing to avoid those characters. I hate them that much. 🤷‍♂️

    Okay so the first one isn't sexual in any form or way . . . so don't pretend you had it covered or that you're exceedingly clever.

    You're attempting to speak down to people as though you're on a higher level, you are not.

    You're being pretentious and it's actually painting you in the opposite way you're attempting to present yourself. Not a dig, just something to note. It's very gauche.

    I'm also not certain how you want me to reply to that. The only sentiment I can share is an honest one to the one you've shared in your final sentence and that is . . . that I can't wait to not see you?

    Untitled Image


  • As long as Brenda can speak like Ash and say "this is some scurry #########" and "Cindy my gen is leaking" I'm all for it

  • @justbecause said:

    As long as Brenda can speak like Ash and say "this is some scurry #########" and "Cindy my gen is leaking" I'm all for it

    That's exactly what I want. ~ It'd be I C O N I C.

    " Uh-uh. This hag is messin' up the floor. "

    " Woah-ho-ho-ho! Lord! I'mma have a heart attack! "

    If someone opens a locker and Brenda is in it " This is all me up in here! You handle 'dat! "

  • @KweenPlease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430625#Comment_2430625

    That's exactly what I want. ~ It'd be I C O N I C.

    " Uh-uh. This hag is messin' up the floor. "

    " Woah-ho-ho-ho! Lord! I'mma have a heart attack! "

    If someone opens a locker and Brenda is in it " This is all me up in here! You handle 'dat! "

    Lmfao or when she see's Nea with full on cosmetics and wig and Brenda goes like "she's as fake as press on nails" 😂

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430643#Comment_2430643

    Lmfao or when she see's Nea with full on cosmetics and wig and Brenda goes like "she's as fake as press on nails" 😂

    Oh yeah. Check my second post. I gave plenty of examples ha.

  • I'm so up for this!


    I mean people also want the Scooby gang so why not some Scary Movie characters?

  • Yeah I've seen it. It only makes me want it that much more. I want Cindy though too.

  • I don't think they would fit the game.

  • Maybe a Cindy skin for Meg, a Brenda skin for Claudette and a stoner Ghostface mask for James!

    Just picture this...

    image.png


  • DBD reminds me of those movies with how silly it can be. Good idea.

  • Imagine someone not wanting Brenda, YOU ON CANDID CAMERA NOW!

  • I wouldn't necessarily say that they're iconic considering that apart from annoying tweets, I've never really heard of these characters before. When I say annoying tweets, I mean the ones where people spam every tweet from Behaviour with 'please add x character' and it's usually accompanied by some mildly cringy gif of said character. I'm personally not at all invested in the franchise because it seems kinda dumb but hey, if you ever get your wish then good for you I guess.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    I wouldn't necessarily say that they're iconic considering that apart from annoying tweets, I've never really heard of these characters before. When I say annoying tweets, I mean the ones where people spam every tweet from Behaviour with 'please add x character' and it's usually accompanied by some mildly cringy gif of said character. I'm personally not at all invested in the franchise because it seems kinda dumb but hey, if you ever get your wish then good for you I guess.

    I mean you said you've never heard of them which means you've never seen the movie.

    Something can't be iconic to you if you haven't seen it. So like I get it. You prob think it's overrated because you hear it hyped up and have never seen it and only have a perspective of you not understanding what you haven't seen.

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430560#Comment_2430560

    The difference being that Evil Dead & Army Of Darkness are actually funny, and Scary movie is a series of bad movies with bad jokes made by bad writers.

    And 90% of the jokes in ######### Movie were either about weed, or sex. They were a series of weak story beats to a bad plot, which was a foil for weed jokes and 'lol, sex' jokes.

    I never thought I'd say 'I'd uninstall if <x> was added' because to each their own, but I totally would if it was ######### Movie. I would not be able to stand having any of these 'characters' (They barely have personality) in my matches.

    Actually, I think it has more absurdist humour than sex jokes, and certainly more than weed jokes.

  • @KweenPlease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432448#Comment_2432448

    I mean you said you've never heard of them which means you've never seen the movie.

    Something can't be iconic to you if you haven't seen it. So like I get it. You prob think it's overrated because you hear it hyped up and have never seen it and only have a perspective of you not understanding what you haven't seen.

    2021-08-16.png

    Source: Iconic | Definition of Iconic by Merriam-Webster

    I basically never watch horror because I'm a bit of a wimp but I know that Myers or Freddy are iconic for example. They had a big impact on pop culture. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the characters you're talking about but it's a bit of a stretch to call them iconic. Still, hope you get what you want one day.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432544#Comment_2432544

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EWF7XO3YLZWW/2021-08-16.png

    Source: Iconic | Definition of Iconic by Merriam-Webster

    I basically never watch horror because I'm a bit of a wimp but I know that Myers or Freddy are iconic for example. They had a big impact on pop culture. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the characters you're talking about but it's a bit of a stretch to call them iconic. Still, hope you get what you want one day.

    They're iconic, but in the spoof movie genre, not the horror genre.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432544#Comment_2432544

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EWF7XO3YLZWW/2021-08-16.png

    Source: Iconic | Definition of Iconic by Merriam-Webster

    I basically never watch horror because I'm a bit of a wimp but I know that Myers or Freddy are iconic for example. They had a big impact on pop culture. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the characters you're talking about but it's a bit of a stretch to call them iconic. Still, hope you get what you want one day.

    I mean they are, by your definition. Not to start a fight. They've been used in memes on the internet on a high level before " memes " even had a name and are a large part of Dead by Daylight memes already. They're quoted all the time. Scenes their in are referenced, all the time. Thus, iconic.

  • @KweenPlease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434187#Comment_2434187

    I mean they are, by your definition. Not to start a fight. They've been used in memes on the internet on a high level before " memes " even had a name and are a large part of Dead by Daylight memes already. They're quoted all the time. Scenes their in are referenced, all the time. Thus, iconic.

    Fair enough.