I.S.A & RT plus now a fish ? xD
cmon guys help me^^. We have the S we have the I and we have the A. What do you think about next chapter
cmon guys help me^^. We have the S we have the I and we have the A. What do you think about next chapter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sons in Anarchy?
Chandelier?
Seen in action? Candyman is something people will see in action near the end if the month. It's probably another hint towards Candyman.
I think the "I" is just a typo that people are taking too seriously.EDIT: Apparently, it's different in-game. Never mind this.
Is the killer beyonce, and sia is free from the basement?
Candyman , Springtrap are Interesting
swinging from a chandelier
im not sure about this. I mean Ciircus ....i think theres a reason why
it's on a screenshot... has anyone checked if it's like that ingame?
If the next Killer is a cat, I'm becoming a Killer main.
SA... SAbrina Spellman. SAlem. It's all confirmed now.
We're gonna get some cheap attempt at thrilling us.
I agree with you on this point. The i wasn't as clear as the s and the a. If it has a meaning, it's something else.
so can any tell me why that ace is there ?
SIA?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM???
It isn't like that in game.
Honestly, if the new killer is a house cat that has a butt wiggle and a dumbass mode, I’d increase my killer playtime by 500%.
I retract my earlier statement.
ISA
Isabel Sullivan the daughter of Daniel Robitaille aka Candyman
He is waiting for the circus to open to sell tickets? Or is it the box with the automaton inside (sorry, I can't find a better word in English)?
It could be spelling out the killer's name or maybe another clue?
People are super hyped for Springtrap and so far we have 3 of the 10 letters. Plus Ace was 'trapped' in the ticket box. This is a big reach tho. I wouldn't mind fnaf joining DBD but it is not my first choice ^^"
What I do find interesting is with the ciircus photo it has the two i's and Visconti has two i's. Then we have Ace in the Ticket booth. Could be hinting towards something to do with Ace's past. Maybe someone connected to him?
Oh that is an interesting take! If we get one more of those letters then I would think you are correct ^^
Would turn me into a survivor main for sure.
I mean, Sia -IS- a monster... just look at her behavior concerning that godawful 'music' movie Dx
That aside...
did we miss letters maybe?
Like, we have ace in a cage, the S in connection with the 'who would you like to talk to', the i (or two i, our double i) and the A.
mhnnn
if the next letter is a T, you win
The double i more looked like they were representing candles and not really the letter.
then again the 'i' looks like that ingame iirc due to the font.
one two three one two three threeeee
If we consider it from it being in order from when they release, its spelled isa
AI’S ?
The new killer will take AI to the next level?
ISA me, mario
THIS
We have a picture of in game in the OP.
Seems like they reworked the i to be more visible. I don't know what to think actually.
Sia.
Have there ever been 2 licensed chapters released back to back?
I wasn't there at this moment, but I think Freddy and Piggy were like the sixth and seventh DLC of the game. Released back to back. (If someone can confirm...)
no we don't? we have the one with two 'i' from twitter?
yep
Building on the AI thing I mentioned earlier..
Maybe there is an old general of some sort that controls his soldiers around 😄
Looks like my prediction about a cyborg Yamaoka from the future was slightly off. It's a full blown AI!
Spinosaurus
Further food for thoughts:
Sia can be a form of cricket/grasshopper (grasshoppers were prominently featured in The Exorcist 3 iirc)
SIA is also 'Style Icon Asia'
And a title in Indonesia (where the 'Sia Ferox' insects live)
If it's Oni 2.0, I'll buy it immediately. We need more Oni in our lifes.
Gemma would be quite the killer.
S I A
S pr I ng tr A p
Or like the guy above
Say his name it could translate to candyman
SIA could ALSO mean 'Sorry In Advance'
This with the clown emojis makes the most sense. 🤡
Or Say his name....
I'M EXCITED
that's an H and N
Yes, but the letters that were revealed were S I A
So.... SAy hIs name
Mecha-Oni!
Mecha you say...