I.S.A & RT plus now a fish ? xD
cmon guys help me^^. We have the S we have the I and we have the A. What do you think about next chapter
cmon guys help me^^. We have the S we have the I and we have the A. What do you think about next chapter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perhaps a shorter quote?
Maybe. It is a possibility. I'm more thinking of SAy hIs nAme, if we get a y next, then it just confirms that it's the Candyman theory.
Paulie Esther on twitter is on the right way i think. He posted this picture with this text
I S A B E, ISABEL!: Isabel Sullivan the daughter of Daniel Robitaille aka Candyman
Wait. I missed something. Did we get a B and an E too?
BREAKING DBD mobile is now in on it, they have just tweeted out RT!
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425158402314051586followed by this:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425159822002040833?s=20Yeah, they're full blown toying with everyone now, I LOVE IT, keep it up!
It's not in capitals... While the seven A were capitals. I don't know, I go too deep I think. 🙈
Well that's a cool way to tell everyone they've been just speculating based on fake teasers.
my brain is now breaking itself to pieces trying to speculate
Oh... I thought the S looked like the one from the welcome sign of Silent Hill. We got two clowns emoji. The A into a DBD graphics... Like, they're teasing different things to make us confused.
There is an horror character known to confuse people?
Yup, they're pretty good at that, who knows now, are we still on the right track and they're just trying to throw us through a loop, are we off a bit or just full blown wrong on everything? I don't know but, like I said, I LOVE it! :D
Probably, but generaly speaking a lot of horror movies make you think the killer is someone else
Sure, sure. Any reasonable person would think that means "Red Herring," as in, a distraction intended to mislead. But what we've learned from DBD's previous diagrams is that they don't use symbols the way we would expect. Death shroud = "getting stunned." Iron Grasp = "the sever rejects your swing because it registered after the pallet throw." Following that logic, Red Herring = "Rejoice, gays, it's the Babadook!"
Lol now they're telling us it's a Red Herring :P
lol, they kidding us^^...now is it springtrap ? xD
This image is a PNG S (Barrel Fire) P (PNG) R (Retweet) I (Ciircus) N (PNG) G (PNG) T (Retweet) R (Retweet) A (AAAAAAA) P (PNG)
PNG?
PNG format of a picture
We need photos with more detailed and precise clues to find the new killer.
sure: but RT is true too, cause DBD Mobile