The devs have got to be trolling us . . .
I thought an injured Ash or Dwight was bad, especially when you put those two in a healing party together.
But Jill being injured is on a wholeeeeeeeeee other level.You know exactly what this sounds like, and it damn sure isn't injured. You guys have got to be trolling us with these sound effects . . .
Do you need to get a Tinder account or something?
https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentAlertBaboonBCWarrior-FbFZkIdfmhs2-xqK
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Just you try to sound injured without actually injuring yourself.
Maybe I'm a weirdo, but if I got sliced, stabbed, diced or hooked, I wouldn't sound like I enjoyed it and wanted more. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Tou should of heard Kates and Steve's ptb sounds oh boy they were spicy
hahaha sorry I missed that
Yeah, but... The VA's aren't being subjected to that either, are they?
THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING
... Nerf pig?
๐
Give that advice to the devs!
It happens on hook, too. Or just being injured in general.
But can you imagine that being an official reason to nerf Pig? lmao
Idk.
My Huntress sounds rather excited in my lobby screen O_O
๐ nsfw nsfw nsfw nsfw!
Oh God now I'm going to go check now just to see . . .
Seriously. They've got to be trolling us.
I always felt Jane sounded like she was enjoying the trial a bit too much.
Spoilers: The entire game is just roleplay and the Survivors forgot the safewords. ๐
You should listen closely when you have a Jane and a Jeff hooked together in the basement. Oh my my!
Put her with Ash or Dwight and you better hope nobody walks in the room.
Thanks for that! There could have been a warning so my wife didn't have to walk in on me watching that!
lmao
It takes good VAs to sound injured instead of horny. Even triple A games have this problem: below only 3 characters don't sound like they're liking it (one of whom is a robot and another being a literal hamster).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CAmOkrLTPYOh yeah, my bad. Thanks! (Identical sounds between Claire/Jill, but different skin).
". . . a rabbit and . . . a literal hamster" lmao
I sent the original clip to a streamer friend and he watched it during his stream. The people in his chat could hear it and were freaking out thinking he was watching some "adult entertainment."
I didn't notice a difference but I'll take your word for it. Regardless, Jill sounds awful too. Most of the survivors do. Laurie is an exception.
This is what happens when people constantly ask for sex to be added to the game
Who asked for that?
I think the devs are just lonely and hard up.
I guess next time you got those two hooked in the basement with an insidious Bubba you gotta wonder if he's got other motives for being there . . .
Twitter mostly.
Yes.
This is accurate
Plenty of actors hit their backs with a belt to simulate pain. Its possible, but then again if you've got a thing for that i guess you'll just get claire 2x.
My favorite comment I saw about this on a stream was "I'm pretty sure the VA for Claire was just getting railed in the recording studio."
Should've known . . .