What's your biggest weakness in Dead by Daylight?

For me, its that i NEVER pay attention to where the exit gates are, once they are powered.. Which then results in me, searching the whole map.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Flashlights. 1000+ hours and the only blinds I can do are at pallets. The one time I thought I got a flashlight save, my friend used her DS.

  • Hiding from a killer and them coming from behind.....everytime

  • Sh*t tier maps.

  • Poor choices like dropping down into the killers arms. I do this a lot. Sometimes I'm lucky and killer gets confused or I drop behind them, most times it gets me killed.

    Booping pig snoot. My swf teammate and I get killed so often doing this, and if piggy let's us boop we have her/entity kill us at end of match. We give piggy at least 2k every match. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Totem spawns on certain maps especially indoor ones

  • I cannot loop for #########

  • As survivor, it's inconsistency. I can have one trial where I'm practically step perfect, getting all the saves, looping killers like a demon. Then the next trial I'm duffing skill-checks, messing up loops and just making a multitude of errors that are frankly embarrassing!

    As killer, fortunately I'm more consistent. However, my main weakness is cornering: I'll chase a survivor, and often they hug the corner better than me. I resort to unpredictability and mind-games, or simply abandon the chase if it's hopeless. But if I ran the sides and corners of objects better I reckon I'd have quicker chases overall.

  • Maps and swfs, I never get a jokey swf, always try hard sweat factories is what I receive so it gets a bit tiring

  • Bumping into stuff on both sides.

  • Committing to chases until they're downed.

  • Playing on console.

  • I have the absolute worst sense of direction ever. If I had been born before a time of GPS, I wouldn't drive more than 50 ft from my house. This carries over into the game and while I am still sorta new at 200 hours or so, I will never remember map layouts. Not even general ideas. I will pretty much wander aimlessly until I find a gen to fix....or the killer

    Which brings me to another huge weakness that prob keeps me in the green ranks. I can't loop for #########. Sometimes I may run a killer for 3 gens or so, but mostly I end up messing up and getting waxed. I prefer to play stealthy as possible and get gens done without ever crossing paths with the killer XD

  • Being altruistic when I could easily escape & being too nice as killer.

  • My awareness on both sides can be abysmal at times.

  • @Boss said:

    Committing to chases until they're downed.

    Same. :(

  • Letting toxicity get to me. Cant grow thicker skin and I just seem to throw every game someone plays that way as long as I can kill them.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Letting toxicity get to me. Cant grow thicker skin and I just seem to throw every game someone plays that way as long as I can kill them.

    Same. If someone is toxic to me or a mate of me or even their own mate, ill make sure to make their match misserable.

  • Survivors pulling moves so smooth brained that I end up mind gaming myself because I expect them to make smarter moves.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    Survivors pulling moves so smooth brained that I end up mind gaming myself because I expect them to make smarter moves.

    Thats so painfull. :(

  • I get too greedy sometimes as Killer. Hitting Punishment/Tentacle becomes super predictable if you overuse it and every match i lose badly definitely has to do with overuse

  • I'm really awful at tracking survivors and it doesn't help that I don't want to have the volume too loud. I'll often lose a survivor and just pretend I was going off to find another survivor or pressure elsewhere. This mostly happens when I try to mindgame too much and in the end just mindgame myself.

  • Bad Aim, Bad memory for how to play tiles and i easily get spun.

  • Routing. I can loop decent enough provided there is a pallet or window nearby. Once I use that however I tend to run to an area that is a dead zone.

    As killer I sometimes lose track of a survivor after I hit them. It's only for a split second. I smack them, they 180 and I have to see which direction they went. That split second with the speed boost gives them enough of a distance to reach another pallet.

  • Running the Killer without making a massive mistake.

    It's the kind of boneheaded mistakes I would always punish Survivors in my Killer games for, but I keep falling for it because I sometimes panic and get easily mindgamed.

    So I guess you can say I'm very mindgameable.

    As Killer... I'm ashamed to say but it's tracking scratch marks.

    I can track them through sight, through walls, through sounds. But if I have to track them with just scratch marks I will ######### lose them EVERY SINGLE TIME.

  • Definitely looping. Not getting a chance to properly practice without going up against far more experienced Killers who shut me down in less than 10 seconds frustrates the hell out of me.

  • Greeding on Pallets

    and

    on killer: RPD map which results for me in a instant DC

  • Demon strikes.

    I tend to miss by 90-180 degrees which is so ridiculous it doesn't even feel too bad.

  • As Survivor: Map awareness. Show me a dead end, I'll run straight into it, usually with the Killer two feet behind me.

    As Killer: Tracking Survivors by sound. I just generally can't do it unless they're right on top of me already.

  • I have slow reaction times and poor spatial awareness so... amazing game choice from me.

    If we're looking for stuff I can kind of control, then I think the weakness I have on both sides is that I tend to not want to snowball. If things are going well, my instinct is to take my foot off the gas. I don't know why.

  • leave game button

  • For survivor It's probably the lack of killer knowledge. I know how to go against some killers but some I don't know how to deal with so I just do what every survivor does when they don't know or don't like the counterplay of a killer. Hold W.

    For Killer it's probably committing to a chase that leads to nowhere. When I mean nowhere I mean an area where a gen is done or there is no gen there or it's blocked by corrupt. I don't like not being able to protect my gens while chasing.

  • @Ruma said:

    For me, its that i NEVER pay attention to where the exit gates are, once they are powered.. Which then results in me, searching the whole map.

    The fact I am half ######### blind xD. I will be chasing someone then just randomly lose their scratches or blood and dont even get me started on corn maps.

  • Flashlights as well @HighwayCatalyst. I tend to always get a flashlight save whenever the killer's inexperienced tho, that's how bad I am