Rotten Fields is just awful
Why is there corn everywhere on this map? It looks terrible and gets me sick to my stomach just trying to track through it. Please deactivate Rotten Fields and while you’re at it, don’t bring it back.
Why is there corn everywhere on this map? It looks terrible and gets me sick to my stomach just trying to track through it. Please deactivate Rotten Fields and while you’re at it, don’t bring it back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
The map is one giant dead zone outside the very corners, you can handle it
Yes
Did I say it was killer sided? I just said I hate the map.
Rotten fields, wreckers yard and shelter woods the most boring ######### maps in the game
I hate this map with a passion, especially considering that I'm a Ghostface main. It's basically pointless to have a stealth power on that map.
I think Midwich takes that crown.
I first read "Rotten fish is awful" thinking this guy had a bad dinner 😂
I think the map is not that good, but there are worse maps.
Pretty much no killer benefits from the gigantic field of corn except maybe Spirit and Wraith.
In terms of like map feel and what to do those maps are extremely boring like they actually make me wanna DC that's how boring I find them
Oh yeah in terms of gameplay there are many other worse maps but that corn on Rotten Fields is terrible.
Don’t DC
I'm QwQw, and I support this message.
Thank you 😃
Nemesis actually benefits.
Those zombies come out of nowhere in the corn.
Also this map sucks hard for Survivors when killer runs Ruin Undying Noed.
True
Rotten Fields is, like, a great ancient evil inferior to only one: Fractured CowHell.
I already disliked this map before, and the rework only made it worse for me. Honestly, I would be happy to never see it again.
Actually, I would be happy to never see Coldwind Farm again.
Cowshed is almost on Haddonfield’s level. Way too many strong structures chained together. I still want to 1v1 someone on Cowshed though.
As a survivor main, I used to like the Coldwind maps because they were kind of survivor-sided. After the rework I just hate them, not because they got better for killer or anything of the sort, it just hurts my eyes. And goddamn totems are invisible on these maps.
CowHell is known for its problems. Always was, always will be.
And hey, I can play 1v1 on CowHell with you, should you desire. But I am so rusty that it probably wouldn't end well for me.
The map is a series of chained strong tiles ringing a deadzone. You actually play it by forcing the survivors into the corners.
At least it's not as big as old Rotten Fields. That map had the highest number of escapes by default.
Well I’m very hit or miss when it comes to survivor so it’s all good lol. But yeah I’d love to live up to the Otz meme whenever you are free to do it.
I just wish they went back to night time.
Ah yes, I remember that.
I think it was Patch 3.7.0 which reduced its size by a little bit (16 sqT, right?). However, CowHell was always worse for me.
I have a bad feeling about this, but:
General V#6379
Just send me a message when you feel like it :)
This game in general needs to get a little darker. They keep brightening it up way too much. I can understand making it easier to see in the dark maps like Haddonfield, but come on Coldwind Farm went way too far in the other direction. Making it a nighttime map would improve its playability drastically.
Alright thanks. I might not be on in an hour or two but I’ll add you once I do.
What a weird way to spell Racoon City Police Department
No RPD is bae as an RE fan
No problem :)
Unless you're playing blighty boy. That map is heaven for him
The killer only needs to knock out a couple tiles before they have a perfect dead zone around a 3-gen
2 always spawn in the field of nothingness
1 spawns next to good stuff, but just get the 2 most immediate pallets kicked out and you're good
wraith with that build actually makes me want to die irl.