On which character do you have the most cakes?
201 cakes on Trickster, what about you?
201 cakes on Trickster, what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague, with 111.
Survivor 31 on Chris
Killer 67 on Doctor
Doc+PH almost 80 on each.
very true
Thank you! I thought so too - both the robe and the headpiece have fancy curvy spikes, and the weapon is red and gold just like the rest of the outfit.
I always love finding mixes of three different set cosmetics that work really well together.
Dwight. He has 145 cakes.
Dang, that's impressive. Considering survivor bloodwebs, that's about the equivalent of 600 cakes on killer. Talk about Dweet power.
If i see all the Survs .... hm i will cry ... i have had really, really bad luck *cry
25 on Freddy, and that is it. I am not playing much lately, certainly not enough to keep hoarding cakes.
Something between 50-60 on Deathslinger and Bubba
I 've got 1,112 cake in total with the gruesome and ghastly gateau
idk why survivors didn't had 1 cake and 1 item per lvl, makes no sense
I have 21 on Quentin and 35 on Leon
God forgive me, but Spirit.
Don't blame me, she's the killer less affected by the sluttering on PS4.
Jane 500 cakes
Jill&Leon because they we're last I leveled up and for killer Spirit
what the #########
On Nemesis I have 111.
On Leon I have 80, followed by Bill with 49 and then Jill with 32.
how many?
And I still have 100 on Jake, my second main
And 40 on David, my third main. I wanted 75 on him but the event ended this morning.
too much man XD
I leveled up Ace and Adam to P350 (from 0) so they have about 20 or so now. The rest of my characters that were already P350 got about 1 each, since I didn't want to dump too many BP into characters that weren't missing perks. People weren't kidding about how stingy the bloodwebs are for Survivors though. I had to complete 3 bloodwebs on Claudette before I saw a single cake on her.
Not really. I wish I had more cake
Damn, how much did you play during the event? I didn't get many on my survivors. I think I used more than I saved
My Blight had 101, and my felix has 105. I have so many more cake on bbn other characters, but those 2 have the most
Can't check right now, but around 150.
Well, I can't fault you for your commitment to accuracy. Jane is the survivor with the most cake.
(Holy cow, though.)
Nemesis has around 90 because he is the only killer I bought all perks for. NOED didn't show up until dozens of bloodwebs past 50 despite the fact that I don't even own most killers.
Nearly every day as a farming killer, letting every survivor leave with 28k+ bp each match. I used cakes every game, which led to me getting more cakes. I also took advantage of the event shrine to buy cakes. I played it smart -- towards the end of the event playing survivor not using any cakes because of how unpredictable the matches are. As killer I had way more control over how the games played out and got a ton of bp as a result.
The way some killers played during this event, I am glad I did not use any cakes and kept them all to myself. You know who you are
Nice!!! I wish I would of ran into you when I was playing survivor!
######### IS WRONG WITH JANE'S FACE IN THAT PIC??!!!
She look like she canniblized someone and didn't bother cleaning herself up
I think I got like 9 on slinger. I didnt play the event at all.
I have 1029 cakes on my survivors.
And the survivor with the most cakes is Yun-Jin with 117.
On the killer side Nemesis has 171 and Blight 70
On the survivor side Claudette has only 21 since I was mostly just playing her during the event and used up a ton.
Not sure how much you play, but probably you can bring a cake to every match until next year's anniversary event.
I tried to spread it equally between killers. I have around 25 cakes/streamers/puddings on each killer.
On survivor I have less: two survivors with around 20 each.
Lisa and Yun-Jin each have 103 cakes
88 on Nea because of getting her to P3 lvl 50.
well the characters with more cakes jill 107, nea 99, nemesis 136 and blight 120 but I have a total of 352 survivors and 950 killers a total of 1302 cakes
Wow. 72 on Ghost Face
Holy sh*t some of you have a loooooot of cakes. I only have about 80 on my Dweet and even though I didn't play much this event, I still thought it was a decent amount lol.
I still have 51 4th year cakes on Freddy. I really hate that guy.
58 with Feng. I leveled up my characters from level 1 to P3, and I got Feng to level 50 after I reached P3.
I didn't save a lot of cakes as I played with the characters I leveled up to use their cakes. My main who was already P3, got only 16...
But well. I'm closer to complete my goal of P3 all the characters at least.
mmmm how can you have the fourth anniversary cakes on the left and the fifth anniversary cakes on the right something does not fit in the image, it sounds like a fake
well the characters with more cakes jill 107, nea 99, nemesis 136 and blight 120 but I have a total of 352 survivors and 950 killers a total of 1302 cakes
I was in the same boat. I have a Series S now, I feel like this is what the morning-after regret would feel like. Now I have to actually play a bajillion Spirit games to get through this cake...
I regrettably have a friend with 800+ on Nemesis, and 100 on every other person (yes, every Survivor and Killer).
Yes, he plays WAY too much, he has like... 9,000 hours or so.
Got about 78 on Leon as my top. Anyone else with cakes are under 20, since I was blowing all of my cakes on Killer on leveling up Leon to P3.