On which character do you have the most cakes?
201 cakes on Trickster, what about you?
201 cakes on Trickster, what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's commitment.
Why would I fake it? I am a 5k hour survivor main.
Proof my cakes are not fake.
Wraith with around 120.
lot of other killers with around 50.
Ghost face has 5 left from year three. 7 from year four. And around 20 for year 5.
the order of the items is different because you have the game in English and I in Spanish now I understand, my apologies and my respects
Oddly for me it’s Myers. Probably because I spent the event levelling him from Lv 40 to level 50 with every perk up to T3.
It took over a hundred cakes on PH before I unlocked BBQ tier 1.
100 on nemesis. I definitely would have more but..you know.
I have 780 cakes but 121 is on Laurie.
35 with Quentin
Leon and Yui around 40.
I could have gotten a bit more. But I wasn't able to play for 5 days and I stopped farming them at 100. Even if there was like 8 days left on the event.
Demo, 4th years cakes I still have 90. This year I didnt play as much with all the dcs and issues but I still got a couple hundred spread across survivors and killer (180 survivor 80 killer)
No problem man. God BLESS