So which forum members have series?
Title. Some forum members make these series of similar posts. So which forum members actually have series? I have my killer polls and I know @WishIcouldmain has his interview series. I forget the name of the guy who made the problem or not series. Who else has their own little series and what series is it.
Comments
"How do you fix perk" - forgot the name
"I watched the stream so you dont have to" - @GoodBoyKaru
Goodbynugget has the "Is ___ a problem?" topics.
Uh, do I get to be the Optimization guy?
Well, I don't exactly have a series but most of my comments are related to the past, sometimes even with nostalgic pictures. Does that count?
I sure as ######### don't. Hell, I've only ever posted like thirty discussions total.
I have a series where I have awful takes :D
I've been working on "So I've played (insert killer)" it hasn't picked up so I'm working on a new one called "What's your dream cosmetic" people just say what they like, I pick my favorites and I draw them. I'm on a backlog right now, but when I finish I'll be making a post and tagging everyone
Gotta also shout out @Fibijean for starting that one, I'd never have done it without her.
Sluzzy's posts are technically a series. They follow a certain pattern.
You are the leader.
Let me introduce my Curved series
That sometimes come with a Sharpness one
Yay!
I'm the Emperor of Optimization XD
Oh also who could forget my mini-series of keeping people updated on the Anniversary Event, or just general news posted to external sources but not the forums. Technically a series even if they don't foilow a naming scheme yet.
Well my series is about simping for Chris, does that count as well?
What about à serie about old freddy?
Well, I do mention him most of the time, because he was my all-time favorite killer, but I am not sure if it is enough to be labeled as "series".
I guess I have a series called Reworking Perks, where I try and put a new spine on bad Perks. But I'm unsure if people care about it.
Well i often saw you talkabout old freddy thats dhy i said that
I started the “What do we think about current X” Series to see how people find recently reworked things such as perks or powers
you always amaze me with your art.
Simple yet complex
I make story threads from time to time. That's kinda like a series, I guess?
I complain about things
no i am