Killers just stop wasting cakes

Killers don't even bother putting your cakes out there during the event, all the survivors just wanna be out in 220 seconds for their crowns.

Comments

  • Exactly, like I wasted mine

    image.png

    I didnt even able to run for 220sec and 4 Gens done. Should other 3 just watch me die with 5 Gen remaining to slow down the game?

  • Survivors dont bother wasting your cakes during this event. All killers wanna do is camp and tunnel you

  • @CakeDuty said:

    Survivors dont bother wasting your cakes during this event. All killers wanna do is camp and tunnel you

    Just for the record, if anyone sees me I'm just trying to learn billy while I put points into him.

  • Killers get enough cakes in their blood web that its wasteful to NOT use them as your almost always going to be getting two in your blood web for every single one you use.

  • Yep. Those evil Survivors.

    20210701230053_1.jpg


  • @C3Tooth said:

    Exactly, like I wasted mine

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5L28GIC0H52A/image.png

    I didnt even able to run for 220sec and 4 Gens done. Should other 3 just watch me die with 5 Gen remaining to slow down the game?

    Hey man thats great that you got that many points. I've been having 4k~ or less games while I learn billy.

  • Don't worry, barely anyone is using cakes in my games anyway.

    And this is from my last 4 cake game, so much fun.

    IMG_20210712_171925806.jpg


  • ######### are killers supposed to do? Just never use their cakes? Yeah I just have 90 cakes in my inventory cuz survivors suck and they don't deserve my cakes.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Don't worry, barely anyone is using cakes in my games anyway.

    And this is from my last 4 cake game, so much fun.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6B0R28V8SE09/img-20210712-171925806.jpg

    Is this today i may have been that amazing bubba

  • Yeah, it’s totally only survivors being toxic during the event :) poor killers

  • Yeah, no thanks.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Yeah, it’s totally only survivors being toxic during the event :) poor killers

    Honestly this whole event just shows me what a nice killer I am, and survivors still don't appreciate it. Even if I 'win', I'm still letting most people go. The last few days I've only killed people because of dailies or by accident miscounting hooks.

  • Why i have to stop use cakes lol.

    Even survivors are not use cakes, 100% from BBQ and another 100% from cake. And with this combo, i have more points. More points = More bloodweb = More cakes.

  • I don't see how it's a waste of a cake when every cake pretty much lets me get another one. That's not a waste of cake, that's an indirect Bloodhunt event without taking other cakes into account.

    I know the pain of learning a new killer, all I'm saying is that I'm certainly not gonna stop using cakes.

  • It was yesterday. Dunno, it was rank 1 bubba with iri add on and yellow chilli, camping me on Shelter woods

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Don't worry, barely anyone is using cakes in my games anyway.

    And this is from my last 4 cake game, so much fun.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6B0R28V8SE09/img-20210712-171925806.jpg

    The master of camping

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357352#Comment_2357352

    It was yesterday. Dunno, it was rank 1 bubba with iri add on and yellow chilli, camping me on Shelter woods

    Ok this is not me for sure i never use addon and offering im too greedy to use them XD

  • I don't get it

    People actually think people are going to change the way they always play just because of a cake?

    a camper will always camp

    a genrusher will always gen rush


    because that's the only way they know how to play, you cant polish a turd

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    I don't get it

    People actually think people are going to change the way they always play just because of a cake?

    a camper will always camp

    a genrusher will always gen rush

    because that's the only way they know how to play, you cant polish a turd

    Yep. I stopped using cakes cause I found it wasteful and constantly being on the BP was burning me out. So I went back to just doing my thing and have been back to having fun and not caring how others play.

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    Killers don't even bother putting your cakes out there during the event, all the survivors just wanna be out in 220 seconds for their crowns.

    I have like 400+ cakes and I’m rank1. Even when I get the occasional 2k, I get 120k-130k. I’m not unhappy. Maybe y’all just need to play tougher. It’s the hard truth.

  • Sounds like a git gud scenario

  • you might want to play better, even when I have a mediocre game on my killers I get over 100K BP.

    When I play survivor Im often going 2nd state now because the killer never leaves

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    I don't get it

    People actually think people are going to change the way they always play just because of a cake?

    a camper will always camp

    a genrusher will always gen rush

    because that's the only way they know how to play, you cant polish a turd

    Exactly!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_EGLVMIC4&ab_channel=ElliotVirggo


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357332#Comment_2357332

    I mean.....Learning a killer during an event isn't the best idea lol. I regularly bring in 180-230k per match when everyone brings cakes 🤷

    Thats a fair point, unfortunately it just feels suboptimal to put BP into a killer I don't need perks on, so I don't have many cakes on killers I'm 'good' at.

  • People. Don't bring cakes in general.

    Save them as a collectors item :)

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    Killers don't even bother putting your cakes out there during the event, all the survivors just wanna be out in 220 seconds for their crowns.

    LOL. Poor killers. Only literally everything about the event is easier for them.

  • I have only been using all my escape cakes, because killers are playing like absolute douches. My first two games today, killers were normal, completely refreshing, so I switched to anniversary cakes. 3 games in a, the douchbaggery had returned full force. Back to escape cakes, killers can f off right now.

  • Omg can we stop with the negativity and toxicity already? It’s really getting annoying.

  • I usually save those cakes anyway. I only use them when I play my mains or a strong killer. Other than that nah I save them.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    Survivors dont bother wasting your cakes during this event. All killers wanna do is camp and tunnel you

    At least you can play in this event without console problems

  • I'd say the same to survivors. Had 7 killers dc in 5 hours.

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    Killers don't even bother putting your cakes out there during the event, all the survivors just wanna be out in 220 seconds for their crowns.

    @CakeDuty said:

    Survivors dont bother wasting your cakes during this event. All killers wanna do is camp and tunnel you

    Killers and survivors don't even bother putting your cakes out there during the event, all the survivors and Killers just wanna be out in 220 seconds for their crowns/ wanna do is camp and tunnel you.

    theere fixed because both are true