Saving Bloodpoints Tome 7 Level 4

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1624461445420.png

I'm not confident on this path tbh. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a better path. If someone finds it let me know. This saves about 480,000 bloodpoints.

I'm going to be honest I'm not going to be following my path this week. I've already reached tier 70 so instead I'm not going to do any challenges till the start of the event next Thursday. If you don't complete the challenges like me till the event there is 1,035,000 bloodpoints here.

I still did this week's path because some people may not have completed the rift yet or they maybe just prefer to save bloodpoints for new chapters.

Comments

  • @CashelP14 fast as always, thank you bro! Btw, extension png or jpg is better than webp

  • I did it a bit diferently (my path favours killer player a bit more) but overall score is the same

  • @gelukrait said:

    @CashelP14 fast as always, thank you bro! Btw, extension png or jpg is better than webp

    Cheers mate πŸ‘ ok I'll try to remember that for next time lol

    @GannTM said:

    Aye thanks!

    No problem mate πŸ‘

    @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    Thanks dude!

    It's ok lad πŸ‘

    @Ketrab2703 said:

    I did it a bit diferently (my path favours killer player a bit more) but overall score is the same

    Yea this one can be done multiple ways. I'm not a huge fan of this level because it doesn't feel right but we'll see what happens.

  • I’ve prestiged Neme already so I may just burn through this Tome to prestige the new survivors asap.

  • @vini_91 here you go. I assume this is what you wanted.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Thanks!

    No problem mate πŸ‘

    @Steel_Eyed said:

    I’ve prestiged Neme already so I may just burn through this Tome to prestige the new survivors asap.

    That's fair enough πŸ‘ though if you save them till next Thursday you'll get a lot of double bp offerings

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302354#Comment_2302354

    No problem mate πŸ‘

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302385#Comment_2302385

    That's fair enough πŸ‘ though if you save them till next Thursday you'll get a lot of double bp offerings

    Any bloodpoint offerings I acquire on unprestiged characters could potentially be lost as well. It’s a dilemma of strategy for me.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302564#Comment_2302564

    Any bloodpoint offerings I acquire on unprestiged characters could potentially be lost as well. It’s a dilemma of strategy for me.

    I'd save them mate. There's no need to spend them so quick. Your holding out for an extra week.

    I've got 10 characters all ready to prestige during the event. They're either P1 Lv50 or P2 Lv50 with all their good point offerings used.

  • Thanks again @CashelP14 ! Very handy!

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Thanks again @CashelP14 ! Very handy!

    No problem mate πŸ‘ glad I helped out

  • Oh im not saving bloodpoints this time haha

    Ive got new characters to level up!

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Oh im not saving bloodpoints this time haha

    Ive got new characters to level up!

    That's fair enough πŸ‘ I've gotten Nemesis to Lv50 and Leon + Jill to P1 Lv50

  • Haha, yeah, I maxed out the rift before the 3rd page of challenges hit. I'll have all 3 of the new characters to P2L50 easily by July 1st, so am saving all challenges until then.

    I was surprised how quickly I powered through the new characters and still have a couple of million bps in archive challenges left over!

    Thanks as always :D

  • As always, you're awesome!

  • @Supernaut said:

    Haha, yeah, I maxed out the rift before the 3rd page of challenges hit. I'll have all 3 of the new characters to P2L50 easily by July 1st, so am saving all challenges until then.

    I was surprised how quickly I powered through the new characters and still have a couple of million bps in archive challenges left over!

    Thanks as always :D

    No problem lad lol currently I have 4 million saved and will get another 1 million from this level lol

    @glitchboi said:

    As always, you're awesome!

    As always your awesome for checking it out lol

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LAV4IMVE8ND4/sketch-1624461445420.png

    I'm not confident on this path tbh. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a better path. If someone finds it let me know. This saves about 480,000 bloodpoints.

    I'm going to be honest I'm not going to be following my path this week. I've already reached tier 70 so instead I'm not going to do any challenges till the start of the event next Thursday. If you don't complete the challenges like me till the event there is 1,035,000 bloodpoints here.

    I still did this week's path because some people may not have completed the rift yet or they maybe just prefer to save bloodpoints for new chapters.

    wait.. how does it end up to 1,035,000? im abit confused


    edit: nvm i worked it out, thanks for this btw! πŸ˜€

  • i love you for these posts.

    thank you!

  • @VII_Seven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260386/saving-bloodpoints-tome-7-level-4

    wait.. how does it end up to 1,035,000? im abit confused

    edit: nvm i worked it out, thanks for this btw! πŸ˜€

    Yea you just had to read a bit more lol I'd recommend doing this if you are a high enough level.

    @Mister_xD said:

    i love you for these posts.

    thank you!

    It's grand lad lol thank you for reading πŸ‘

  • Thank you, but why? Use 'em up, the grind is hard enough. Good god, there are so many perks with three tiers each....

  • @VikingWilson said:

    Thank you, but why? Use 'em up, the grind is hard enough. Good god, there are so many perks with three tiers each....

    I've got over 4k hours in this game.

    Currently have Meg, Claudette, Feng, David, Zarina, Tapp, Felix, Cheryl, Jane, Kate and Nancy all with P3 max Perks. EDIT: Sorry Nea is also here.

    A bunch of survivors are also P1 Lv50 and P2 Lv50 ready to be pretiged for the event.

    Killer I have everyone with Max Perks except for the last 3.

    So atm I think I've already went through the worst of the grind lol

  • image.png

    same path just more clear

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LAV4IMVE8ND4/sketch-1624461445420.png

    I'm not confident on this path tbh. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a better path. If someone finds it let me know. This saves about 480,000 bloodpoints.

    I'm going to be honest I'm not going to be following my path this week. I've already reached tier 70 so instead I'm not going to do any challenges till the start of the event next Thursday. If you don't complete the challenges like me till the event there is 1,035,000 bloodpoints here.

    I still did this week's path because some people may not have completed the rift yet or they maybe just prefer to save bloodpoints for new chapters.

    sorry!!! I don't understand what you mean by "save blood points!"

  • @Morpheus_7_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260386/saving-bloodpoints-tome-7-level-4

    sorry!!! I don't understand what you mean by "save blood points!"

    In this game you can only hold 1 million bloodpoints. This is quote annoying when a new chapter comes out or a new event starts.

    What I mean by "save bloodpoints" is completing all the archive challenges but also not collecting all the rewards so I basically bank some bloodpoints. So when a new chapter drops or event starts I will have my million bloodpoints saved + the extra bloodpoints I haven't collected yet in the archives.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344135#Comment_2344135

    In this game you can only hold 1 million bloodpoints. This is quote annoying when a new chapter comes out or a new event starts.

    What I mean by "save bloodpoints" is completing all the archive challenges but also not collecting all the rewards so I basically bank some bloodpoints. So when a new chapter drops or event starts I will have my million bloodpoints saved + the extra bloodpoints I haven't collected yet in the archives.

    Ah ok....... Tnx!