Can they also acknowledge the other forgotten man. Mister Jeff "Jesus" Johandsome. Please I'll take anything. Just give me Jeff.
Kate, Jeff and Yui are most likely getting facelifts. I'm not sure about Zarina though since she was the last unlicensed character before the Realm updates.
Kate, Jeff and Yui are most likely getting facelifts. I'm not sure about Zarina though since she was the last unlicensed character before the Realm updates.
Oh yeah they're all definitely getting they're reworks I was just saying how I would like to see his next or at least soon. As well as maybe a new set of clothing. I know its a lot to ask for as a Jeff main but I'd like some attention to be brought to (imo) the most badass looking guy in dbd.
I really like this one. They didn't change anything about him, just made him better looking. Score one for Adam! (He needs the score... BHVR loves to forget pebble man exists.)
Adam is my favorite Survivor. So I want to be critical about changes to him. After they butchered my second favorite, Min, I was worried about other characters.
But this... I literally can't find anything wrong with this. Everything I could comment on as bad is just... not there. Unlike some of the reworks, it still looks like Adam. With most of the reworks, they've removed so much of the dirt on their clothes, and it looks too clean. They actually added dirt on Adam.
I don't know how to respond to this. This is the best rework by far.
Adam is my favorite Survivor. So I want to be critical about changes to him. After they butchered my second favorite, Min, I was worried about other characters.
But this... I literally can't find anything wrong with this. Everything I could comment on as bad is just... not there. Unlike some of the reworks, it still looks like Adam. With most of the reworks, they've removed so much of the dirt on their clothes, and it looks too clean. They actually added dirt on Adam.
I don't know how to respond to this. This is the best rework by far.
He definitely will get one. Even if he doesn’t, the character will still be in the game. So him getting an update shouldn’t really affect you?
I mean, it might make me like him more because one of the reasons I dislike him is because he's the closest survivor to me physically. It might also make me hate him more. So, you'd be surprised.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This one along with Jake's are definitely the best reworks so far.
Like, it's literally just better Adam.
The hair is significantly better, really like this one.
Notice how his bottom lip is lighter than the upper one,I'm glad they listened to the feedback about Claudette.
Now they just need to give it to her aswell.
Same. I can't really find anything I dislike about it.
Much better, well done on this one
Damn, didn’t expect to see more!
and then it’s Adam and he is looking great now! (Even though he looked good already)
now i really wonder when we will see the licensed ones (Laurie, Quentin, Tapp at least)
That is not bad, to be honest. Could've been worse.
They better not touch Quentin! I enjoy being scarier than the killer.
Hopefully they just delete him.
Really hoping Laurie stops looking like a ferret, unlikely she will get Jamie Lee's likeness but we can dream.
Bhvr remembered he existed!! I'm so proud of them!
Now I am wondering if Jeff will get a rework…
he is even more neglected than Adam after all…
Nah, Quentin is the best. Just look at him:
This reminds me of Lisa from Silent Hill in that 1 scene
That's one of the funniest dbd screenshots I've ever seen.
The fact that it says "Open Escape" at the bottom of the screen makes it even funnier.
Well, to be honest with you I never played Silent Hill so I have no idea of what said scene is.
It looks good, doesn't? A fellow Forum user had asked for us to take a selfie of our character in-game, so I got this one.
Probably one of the best DBD screenshots I have.
I'll have to take a selfie of Ash then.
This is the best dbd screenshot I have:
I call it "Totally Not Gay".
Can they also acknowledge the other forgotten man. Mister Jeff "Jesus" Johandsome. Please I'll take anything. Just give me Jeff.
Kate, Jeff and Yui are most likely getting facelifts. I'm not sure about Zarina though since she was the last unlicensed character before the Realm updates.
Oh yeah they're all definitely getting they're reworks I was just saying how I would like to see his next or at least soon. As well as maybe a new set of clothing. I know its a lot to ask for as a Jeff main but I'd like some attention to be brought to (imo) the most badass looking guy in dbd.
Oh bestie that's nothing.
Im putting money on Jeff not getting one
I hope he doesn't
No offence to Jeff mains I just cannot stand the character. At all.
This is a lateral move to me. Adam looks fine now but he looked fine before, I don't see much need for the rework.
That’s not very nice :(
He’s my secret stridor spirit counter. Without iron will you are so loud they can’t pinpoint your location
This one is actually really good. It's similar to the Claudette one where they kept their usual look but upgraded.
I already liked Adam. I really need to P3 him a bit faster...
I like him even more now! Good job, he's probably my favorite rework with Feng Min and Claudette.
Brah
The Gays strike again.
I really like this one. They didn't change anything about him, just made him better looking. Score one for Adam! (He needs the score... BHVR loves to forget pebble man exists.)
You two have way too much time on your hands I swear
I call it depression but
I don't usually go for wierd images and just play the game as normal but... I would like to see it once or twice
I have more fun screenshots for your viewing pleasure.
Adam is my favorite Survivor. So I want to be critical about changes to him. After they butchered my second favorite, Min, I was worried about other characters.
But this... I literally can't find anything wrong with this. Everything I could comment on as bad is just... not there. Unlike some of the reworks, it still looks like Adam. With most of the reworks, they've removed so much of the dirt on their clothes, and it looks too clean. They actually added dirt on Adam.
I don't know how to respond to this. This is the best rework by far.
Adam and Jake are most definitely the best reworks.
Adam's eyes dont seem out of place like the majority of the rest of the reworks. His lips were fixed to not look like that one SNL sketch.
Realistically everything is an improvement.
New Adam is def better in practically every way, but I kind of liked how angular his head looked in the old game footage.
I totally agree, Adam is the best of them all!
I mean, it might make me like him more because one of the reasons I dislike him is because he's the closest survivor to me physically. It might also make me hate him more. So, you'd be surprised.