Anyone looking forward to Lethal Pursuer and Corrupt?
If the devs don't nerf it for no reason this could be a strong combo. Really help killers like Myers, Oni, or Plague with weak early games. And great on killers with a strong early game like Ghostface or Hillbilly. So I'll like the combo.
Comments
It's gonna be a fun combo on Blight with double speed addons >:)
I think that it'd be a bit of an overkill to use both of them, since they basically have the same mindset, giving you early chases. If I get lethal pursuer then I won't need corrupt, probably, if I use ruin/tinkerer/bbq
I don’t see the synergy beyond the fact they are both early game perks.
Against really good teams, corrupt is more of a zoning perk than a slowdown because the survivors will still all be on generators within the first 15-20 seconds of the game starting.
So with both; you will have a smaller area to patrol, but don’t need the zoning since you will more than likely be in your first chase immediately.
And I highly doubt it will be better than discordance unless you are playing an extremely mobile killer.
I regularly get discordance procs in the first 10 seconds of the game which almost provides me the same information but works all game.
It’s gonna be on my Oni when it comes out this perk sounds like it’s great on him to get his first hit
No. I already know spawn locations. Lethal Pursuer is just another beginner perk.
The thing is with lethal pursuer you can see if someone spawned outside of the corrupted area and go for them right away while the others are still searching for gens. It also counters corrupt campers
If my main was still around, I would run it just for the memes. Imagine starting the trial with 3 gens blocked and aura reading, then pulling people into the Dream World, which leads to even more aura reading.
Not the strongest combo in the Fog, but I think it would be fun :)
Did this a few times with Nem in the PTB. If they spawn in the side of the RPD, for example, where all the gens are corrupted you can get a hook before they even have 20% on one gen.
a bit. but most of the characters I like to play can't really take advantage of lethal pursuer so... probably won't get much use from it
Still after your first chase you'll have -2 perks to work with. It's not worth it to bet on your early game without accounting late game.
That is definitely true and everyone has to decide for themselves if they want to pay that price but I will experiment with it to see how (un)effective it really. I was not able to play the ptb but this combo has caught my attention
I just don’t see the point of it. Lethal pursuer and ruin would probably be significantly better since you can chase the survivor who spawns closest to it and artificially extend its lifespan.
Ruin is also better on high mobility killers who are probably the only ones who are going to be running lethal pursuer anyways.
I think it might be viable to killers like Oni and huntress. Imagine starting the game in a corn map and having a hatchet hit you in the first 3 seconds of a match. Killers that win when a mayhem occurs will benefit the most of this combo. Run it with infectious and knockout if you feel risky and try to get a 4k in the first 3 minutes of the match
Really looking forward to it! I just wish they weren't behind a payement wall because I'm not even pondering: I'm not buying this DLC. I have almost every other DLC and don't have every teachable yet.
I still see it as a beginner perk. You get more value out discordance in my opinion.
Don't use both of them at the same time; it's redundant and will hurt you. Say you spawn on the opposite side of the map from the survivors and the three gens furthest from you (meaning the closest to them) are blocked. You see their auras and immediately head over to start chase. The other survivors are just going to rotate to the opposite side of the map and start working those gens, meaning corrupt really does nothing for you except maybe give you a 3 gen to defend at the end. So after two minutes, you're down 2 perks and all you've done is start chase early (which is good, don't get me wrong) and forced survivors to rotate a bit. Bit of a waste if you ask me.
lethal pursuer would probably get more use in my build then corrupt.
I'm looking forward to it, the only real downside in my mind is, after 7 seconds you're down to 3 perks, and after 2 minutes now it's just 2. Hopefully you have an amazing early game because that's not easy to deal with.
I'm looking forward to Lethal Pursuer. Pretty much a guaranteed chase within the first 20ish seconds of the game.
Wouldn't Lethal and Corrupt be a bad combo? Corrupt makes survivors move from their initial location, and because they're confused and wandering around looking for an uncorrupted gen, directional data you get from Lethal won't be particularly reliable if there's a lot of walking distance between you and the survivors. Makes way more sense to me to run one or the other.
No it isn't a bad combination. You only get seven seconds anyway, so which direction they are pointed is important. Corrupt Intervention makes it more or less pointless for the Survivors to stay put (and if they are doing that you see them), and Lethal Pursuer lets you know know which of them are heading toward the available Generators or a Totem for the Intercept. Every time I've used the two together I've made the first intercept within 15-20 seconds and had my first 1-2 Hooks before the first Generator is complete.